[Answered]  Did I buy a fake Beyblade?

Hey there! 

I was interested in starting the hobby and I came across some pretty cheap Beyblades on AliExpress. Looking around on these threads they look fake because they don't have the TT logo on them. No big deal, they still look pretty cool- just wanted to make sure. Was pretty cheap (around $6) so I'm not too worried about it. Hasn't come in the mail yet so I'll probably update this post with some pics when they do.

https://imgur.com/BhAoxTa.jpg
Yeah you got to be careful always look for the Takara Tomy logo on the box when buying Beyblades and make sure it isn’t jack cheap

If anyone can make the thread awsnered
Counterfeits are known for usually being of lesser quality and, of course, not being legal in tournaments. Legit Takara-Tomy Beyblades cost a pretty penny to get them resold out of Asia. I suggest checking leosama's thread for the cheapest legit deals on eBay.

The other thing to know about fakes is that they may contain lead in the metal, paint, etc. Best to keep them away from pets and younger children.

(Aug. 27, 2018  11:58 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: If anyone can make the thread awsnered

The thread creator can do that. :) Once they feel it's good and answered.
(Aug. 27, 2018  11:58 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote:
If anyone can make the thread awsnered

Fixed! Appreciate the responses, I'll definitely check that thread out.