[Answered]  Broken LR String Launcher

So my lr red string launcher stopped working. When I pull the string the Beyblade doesn’t spin it just falls off. But the strange thing is the left side works fine but not right. Any suggestions?
Oh, the same happened to me, the gear inside is broken but the left spin mode still work. I recommend getting a new launcher, since you cant legally fix it
The gear inside likely snapped, which would explain it only working in left spin.
It's not an uncommon problem, actually. If it's a red one, just get a new one. The plastic in the red L/R String launchers have a tendency to snap.
Will the black one from mD be any different or should I get the digital sword launcher
(Feb. 15, 2020  5:16 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Will the black one from mD be any different or should I get the digital sword launcher

I have the Digital Sword Launcher as my Left Spin go-to. On the bright side, it's great with a ton of power, shows the rpm, LR spin, and comfortable grip. The only downsides are it's hard to control and after around 200 or so launches, it starts skipping, and soon it breaks. If you want it, you would have to go through many copies. Because of this, I prefer the first Sword Launcher as my main in right spin. A ton of power, and still going strong for about a year now.
(Feb. 15, 2020  5:16 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Will the black one from mD be any different or should I get the digital sword launcher

I just got my Master Diabolos the other day. As far as I'm aware, it's just a re-color of the red and blue TT string launchers. No issues to report, but only have maybe 100 launches on it.
So overall which launcher should I get or should I get a grip for the ace dragon launcher

There’s a tournament soon and I need a good launcher ?
(Feb. 15, 2020  5:40 PM)Crashmk1 Wrote:

I just got my Master Diabolos the other day. As far as I'm aware, it's just a re-color of the red and blue TT string launchers. No issues to report, but only have maybe 100 launches on it.

The Master Diabolos launcher is a “long” LR string launcher like the Cho-Z Achilles launcher.  A small rod was added to the middle of one of the gears to prevent the string from dislodging or snagging.
Ok thanks for the info

Bump, I ordered Master Diabolos with the lr launcher
Does anyone think it is possible to put the long string from my Red long LR String launcher to my short string Blue string launcher. I know it's not legal in tournaments, but I just want it for more power in launching for fun
(Mar. 16, 2020  6:18 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Does anyone think it is possible to put the long string from my   Red long LR String launcher to my short string Blue string launcher. I know it's not legal in tournaments, but I just want it for more power in launching for fun

i dont believe so. i believe that the circular retraction piece is different in size from what i have seen
everyone my lr does not allow right spin why ?
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:30 AM)Thunder___storm Wrote: everyone my lr does not allow right spin why ?
The gear snapped it’s an uncommon problem. You need to buy a new one if you want it to work again. Also I got this information from the posts above
thx i jus finished reading the wholepage and ordered a new achellis and getting a new diabolos to see if they are the same or not i will unscrew them but i do not wanna use my first copys because i do not want to put them back because i do not think i can do that.

oh i forgot the fact that i had a few extra copys in case the first ones breack and u will not believe what i found the master diabolos one never back fired on me ever i already have it for nearly a year and to copys of the achellis version have been used i found that there is something in the diabolos one that makes it not break