[Answered]  Best attack drivers that don’t wear?

So I bought an Xtreme driver. Yes, it was amazing, but DAMN, it wears down so fast!?
[Image: nR54Ypc.jpg]
in one month it went from that great tip to this worthless unusable trash?
so I guess I’m gonna have to get an attack that doesn’t wear...I’ve heard that destroy, hold, and volcanic are alright, but which are the best? someone suggest some ???
and yeah like always thanks for reading, hope I can get an answer or two for this
My friend had a similar situation and he just took advantage of it and fully cut off the rubber to get it to do some awesome flash launches.(goes in a circle fast)(kinda useless but you can make it do flower patterns)
(Apr. 16, 2018  12:29 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: My friend had a similar situation and he just took advantage of it and fully cut off the rubber to get it to do some awesome flash launches.(goes in a circle fast)(kinda useless but you can make it do flower patterns)

yea, but the thing is that I can’t use this driver in tournaments ???? it’s so worn out and belongs in the bin 
ik Issa rip so that’s why I gotta get one that doesn’t wear, so I can keep on using it and be legal
You can still use Variable when worn, even though it's really difficult to control. Hunter suffers the same issues as Xtreme, and is objectively worse, so don't use that. I recommend Zephyr (although its hollow centre could make it potentially easy to break), Destroy, Hold and Ultimate reboot.
(Apr. 16, 2018  12:42 PM)Bastillon Wrote: You can still use Variable when worn, even though it's really difficult to control. Hunter suffers the same issues as Xtreme, and is objectively worse, so don't use that. I recommend Zephyr (although its hollow centre could make it potentially easy to break), Destroy, Hold and Ultimate reboot.

mmm sounds good??
what about volcanic? I’ve already got that in the way, is it any good??
(Apr. 16, 2018  12:46 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2018  12:42 PM)Bastillon Wrote: You can still use Variable when worn, even though it's really difficult to control. Hunter suffers the same issues as Xtreme, and is objectively worse, so don't use that. I recommend Zephyr (although its hollow centre could make it potentially easy to break), Destroy, Hold and Ultimate reboot.

mmm sounds good??
what about volcanic? I’ve already got that in the way, is it any good??
Haven't got it myself, so I can't say anything about its performance. Seeing how Xtreme can be countered with Orbit and such, I would also recommend stationary attack tips like Needle, or anti-recoil tips like Claw. Iron is meh at best as it gets easily destabilized. Quake or Trans could be good if you're really lucky.
how on earth did you wear it down THAT much in one month?!
(Apr. 16, 2018  12:25 PM)leosama Wrote: So I bought an Xtreme driver. Yes, it was amazing, but DAMN, it wears down so fast!?
[Image: nR54Ypc.jpg]
in one month it went from that great tip to this worthless unusable trash?
so I guess I’m gonna have to get an attack that doesn’t wear...I’ve heard that destroy, hold, and volcanic are alright, but which are the best? someone suggest some ???
and yeah like always thanks for reading, hope I can get an answer or two for this

Something that doesn't wears.
I know that IRON
(Apr. 18, 2018  3:54 PM)Kry Wrote: how on earth did you wear it down THAT much in one month?!

I practise a lot, maybe about 30+ times a day
and my launches are really hard like as hard as I can go with both arms (pull launcher with left hand and cord with right hand)
hope this helped
I'm with Adarsh- you should get Seig Xcalibur (Xcalius X3) for the Iron driver/tip as and when it is avalible.
I suggest getting Nightmare Longinus because it has destroy and because nightmare longinus is an overall strong attack type.
try volcanic