[Answered]  Best Mold?

I have noticed that my BEYBLADES have A3 A1 A2 etc so which one is the best?
There is no best mold. Though a tiny Difference is there like 3rd reinforcement of V2 is best. This reinforcement is what you look for in Molds. The reinforced molds vary with each bey. Like Sr is known to have best A3
Actually, no. These days (God and up) They no longer make mold fixes. The numbers are teeth strength. A1 is best, A2 second best, and A3 being the worst
(Jan. 12, 2019  5:04 AM)K1D Wrote: Actually, no. These days (God and up) They no longer make mold fixes. The numbers are teeth strength. A1 is best, A2 second best, and A3 being the worst

Thank you that is what I thought. Smile
(Jan. 12, 2019  5:04 AM)K1D Wrote: Actually, no. These days (God and up) They no longer make mold fixes. The numbers are teeth strength. A1 is best, A2 second best, and A3 being the worst
Ill have to disagree with you...molds have literally nothing to do with teeth strength. If you can prove that all A1 God/Cho-Z are better then A2,B3,C1,etc...
Then Ill believe you.
(Jan. 13, 2019  2:58 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
Ill have to disagree with you...molds have literally nothing to do with teeth strength. If you can prove that all A1 God/Cho-Z are better then A2,B3,C1,etc...
Then Ill believe you.

And I have to agree with you

sorry K1D but Teeth Strength has nothing to do with mold
o o f. Read a whole thread about it a while back. My a1 duplicates tend to be stronger than a2 and a3
(Jan. 13, 2019  5:30 AM)K1D Wrote: o o f. Read a whole thread about it a while back. My a1 duplicates tend to be stronger than a2 and a3
If(Big if)those A1 molds you say are stronger...how much stronger are they?
(Jan. 13, 2019  5:18 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2019  2:58 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Ill have to disagree with you...molds have literally nothing to do with teeth strength. If you can prove that all A1 God/Cho-Z are better then A2,B3,C1,etc...
Then Ill believe you.

And I have to agree with you

From what I’ve heard, A1 molds have slightly stronger teeth. I cannot prove that about all beys, but I remember multiple conversations about Garuda and other beys being harder to burst on their A1 molds because they were tighter.
(Jan. 13, 2019  7:13 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2019  5:18 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: And I have to agree with you

From what I’ve heard, A1 molds have slightly stronger teeth. I cannot prove that about all beys, but I remember multiple conversations about Garuda and other beys being harder to burst on their A1 molds because they were tighter.

My A1 garita is stronger than my friend's garuda. Same for my wV vs my friends
(Jan. 13, 2019  5:22 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2019  7:13 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: From what I’ve heard, A1 molds have slightly stronger teeth. I cannot prove that about all beys, but I remember multiple conversations about Garuda and other beys being harder to burst on their A1 molds because they were tighter.

My A1 garita is stronger than my friend's garuda. Same for my wV vs my friends
Have they been equally worn down?
(Jan. 13, 2019  5:23 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2019  5:22 PM)K1D Wrote: My A1 garita is stronger than my friend's garuda. Same for my wV vs my friends
Have they been equally worn down?

Garudas were opened within 4 days of each other
Both wVs had equal wear at the time