[Answered]  Best Hasbro Ripcord Launcher

I was wondering which ripcord launcher from Hasbro is the best.
Probably either the Sword, Switch strike, or Hyper sphere.
(Nov. 27, 2019  9:35 PM)bladekid Wrote: Probably either the Sword, Switch strike, or Hyper sphere.
It’s most likely the sword launcher
I think hasbro wise it’s probably the switchstrike ripcord as it has the best grip out of all the ripcords hasbro has made and the sword laucher might be better for grip but my sword broke quickly and i don’t really think it’s great
From what I have heard, the Sword Launcher offered the best grip (and can be obtained in the Xcalius X3 Kit).
It could be outclassed by the Riptide Launcher (Forneus F4 Kit), according to some Utubers.
Then there is still the Supergrip Launcher from Classic Series.
The standard launchers (blue, white, green and now red) offer the worst grip.
Regarding power, in my opinion all are same, but the standard launchers are not well suited for bigger hands.
It's definitely the sword launcher in my book. Best grip, least interference, hardest launches.

I don't have the riptide launcher, but I can confirm that the Yard-S it comes with is unreasonably good. The green Yard-S has a weaker spring and the ball wore down.
Wait no, it's definitely the shark launcher. I have 2 of the sword launchers and both of them stopped being good about a week in. They grind a lot as well.
(Nov. 27, 2019  11:17 PM)bladekid Wrote: Wait no, it's definitely the shark launcher. I have 2 of the sword launchers and both of them stopped being good about a week in. They grind a lot as well.

I’ve used mine for a couple months at least, and it is still working great!
(Nov. 27, 2019  11:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2019  11:17 PM)bladekid Wrote: Wait no, it's definitely the shark launcher. I have 2 of the sword launchers and both of them stopped being good about a week in. They grind a lot as well.

I’ve used mine for a couple months at least, and it is still working great!
How strong is it? Like is it dual threat strength?
(Nov. 28, 2019  12:30 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2019  11:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’ve used mine for a couple months at least, and it is still working great!
How strong is it? Like is it dual threat strength?

For me it is stronger and they both work well. A few beys do get stuck to the sword launcher though sometimes...
Alright I think I’ll try the sword launcher with Xcalius X3
(Nov. 27, 2019  9:35 PM)bladekid Wrote: Probably either the Sword, Switch strike, or Hyper sphere.
In terms of raw strength, the Riptide launcher is the strongest followed by the X3 Sword Launcher. Riptide has better durability but can't handle heavy beys that weigh more than 50 grams. That being said, both don't offer great durability to begin with.

SwitchStrike and Hypersphere have the best ripcord launcher durability in my opinion. Turbo launcher has better strength than Switchstrike but the awkward way it was built might make it slip out of your hand when launching. The Super Grip launcher has a stronger launch than the Turbo launcher but it's only a right spinning launcher.
(Nov. 28, 2019  1:39 AM)rightspin99 Wrote:
Hard to say. The riptide probably is the best.