[Answered]  Best "Beystadium" for Burst beyblades

currently I've been using the Beyblade burst rise hypersphere beystadium, and was wondering is there any better ones?
hypersphere beystadium
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:30 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: hypersphere beystadium

no its not
its my opinion not yours. sushiroll you have your own. so stop it
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:36 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: its my opinion not yours. sushiroll you have your own.  so stop it

all i said is that its not🙄 the literal tt standard stadium,pro series stadium, the new DB stadiums, even the first hasbro one

which one though there's like 4 or 5 variations
the burst rise with ace dragon and bushin ashindra
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:39 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: the burst rise with ace dragon and bushin ashindra

this one? Link
nope this one:https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Vertical_Drop_Battle_Set
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:43 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: nope this one:https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Vertical_Drop_Battle_Set

oh that one, seems a bit interesting
I like it AND own it lmao
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:35 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:

no its not

what would you recommend then?
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:50 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:35 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: no its not

what would you recommend then?

the tt standard stadium and the pro series stadium
true or one that is good for wall climbing
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:54 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: true or one that is good for wall climbing

the surrent one i use has a little bit of wall climbing that usually results in a burst of the opponent on the way down but doesn't really happen to often
wall climbing is great for attack types
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:00 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: wall climbing is great for attack types

I like to stick with my balance types...even though the one i us most often acts like an attack type
ATTACK IS THE BEST CLASS THOUGH
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:02 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ATTACK IS THE BEST CLASS THOUGH

Yes but an attack based balence typ like i use has more speed and stamina then most attack types seen and used, hence why i use a combo not stock
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:02 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ATTACK IS THE BEST CLASS THOUGH

defense beats attack, attack beats stamina, and stamina beats defense. balance type would theoretically be "the best"
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:25 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: currently I've been using the Beyblade burst rise hypersphere beystadium, and was wondering is there any better ones?

The standard takara tomy bey stadium is probably the best one. Perfectly balanced for both competitive and casual play not to mention the fact that it is the same stadium used at official wbo burst format tournaments too!
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:06 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:25 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: currently I've been using the Beyblade burst rise hypersphere beystadium, and was wondering is there any better ones?

The standard takara tomy bey stadium probably the best one. Perfectly balanced for both competitive and casual play and it is the stadium used at official wbo burst format tournaments after all.

tournaments don't make it to my areas like ever but that's good info to know
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:06 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

The standard takara tomy bey stadium is probably the best one. Perfectly balanced for both competitive and casual play not to mention the fact that it is the same stadium used at official wbo burst format tournaments too!

Is the stadium from B 174 a standard stadium?
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:08 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:06 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The standard takara tomy bey stadium is probably the best one. Perfectly balanced for both competitive and casual play not to mention the fact that it is the same stadium used at official wbo burst format tournaments too!

Is the stadium from B 174 a standard stadium?

No it’s a different type of stadium with a similar structure. It’s hard to explain but it has a bunch of ramps and slopes for varying types of movements and attacks. The standard stadium is featured in these products:

B-08
B-09
B-18
B-33
B-38
B-76
B-107
B-136
B-162
BA-01
BA-03
BK-01