[Answered]  Best "Beystadium" for Burst beyblades

(Apr. 16, 2021  4:13 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: In My opinion Volt Knockout da best

*sigh*
What do you mean volt Knockout really good stadium In my opinion

does my valt pic look good or old?
no attack beats defense
For me it’s the cross Collision
In my honest opinion, the Pro Series stadium, TT Standard Stadium, and maybe the upcoming DB stadium are the best I can recommend. I mostly rely on the TT Standard because that's essential for tournament battles, and quality combo testing. Though, the decision on what you want to use is up to you! I'll end with this: Use whatever you find comfortable, Stadium or Bey.
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:40 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: no attack beats defense

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXX3xMx2BYK0lJO-excFH...o&usqp=CAU]
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:25 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: currently I've been using the Beyblade burst rise hypersphere beystadium, and was wondering is there any better ones?

I think the standard TT stadium (B-09/B-33) is “the best”. I put best in quotations because this is very subjective and also depends on what you’re looking for. Below are a few other suggestions.

The best, easily accessible stadium: Hasbro Pro Series stadium 

Best large stadium: B-00 Big Beystadium, with the B-50 being the runner up.

Best TT stadium w/ gimmicks: Dash stadium (Limit Break DX set)

Best stadium for Hypersphere beys: Vertical Drop stadium

The new DB standard stadium is also set to release this month. It’s very similar to a TT standard but much larger, with 2 pockets instead of the usual 3.
I use star storm for my yt channel, and my custom one mostly. But I'd say you should use the TT standard beystadium.
attack still the best
(Apr. 19, 2021  12:34 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: attack still the best

no its not
yes it is and always will be
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:06 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:02 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ATTACK IS THE BEST CLASS THOUGH

defense beats attack, attack beats stamina, and stamina beats defense. balance type would theoretically be "the best"

not really
stamina types are more used competeively and if the balance type has a stamina mode
is also used in stamina

stamina and LAD combos dominate the meta and balance types are not really used much

also for the question
go for the TT standard
Db standard
Hasbro dual layer stadium

if you cant buy any of those
buy the star storm stadium (the one with satomb S3 and valtryek V3)
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:13 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yes it is and always will be

no it will not-
try decagon stadium on amzon. bit costy (around 65 bucks) but its good.
Try making your own custom stadium at home: it works very well.. For the main stadium part you could use a satellite dish.
in your opinion