[Answered]  Best 230 track?

I want to buy a really tall bey, but there are different types of 230 track, so wich one do you think is the best one?
F230 with CF/GCF pretty much ruled the game in standard and Zero G there for a while with the whole life after death gimmick. I am sure it still does honestly.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Spin_Track_-_F230
(Sep. 20, 2017  8:16 AM)Tri Wrote: F230 with CF/GCF pretty much ruled the game in standard and Zero G there for a while with the whole life after death gimmick.  I am sure it still does honestly.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Spin_Track_-_F230

Ok, i'll try to find it
Th170
(Sep. 21, 2017  6:26 PM)lawesomeness Wrote: Th170

True, also Beat Linx is really cool
(Sep. 21, 2017  8:27 PM):djshock:aggregor941 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2017  6:26 PM)lawesomeness Wrote: Th170

True, also Beat Linx is really cool
you mean lynx >:(
IMO it's E230. Not just it's tank of defence but also can OS pretty much any same spin by destablizing (with some tips). Kinda like mG of MFB though it get's destroyed by opposite spin and some LTSC and combos that can avoid contact with it can OS it. 230 is great too esspecially in LTD where it in combos like Flame 230CS, due to it's tall height, 230 is what makes most contact which make it OS pretty much anything and deal well with left spin too by not making contact with MW. Though attackers with upper attack and use of agressive CW like Geminos beats it (which are alot in STD. which is why E230 is used more there). TH170 is good but tbh I feel normal 230 is just better due to it's shape though TH may provide advantage at some places (esspecially with wheel like Scythe which can use lower height to get under 230 and destablieze/KO it). F230 like Tri mentioned is very powerful due to it's LAD with CF tips and as it's moving, it can invade attacker and OS em too (though it can stilll be beaten by attacker, ltsc and low MF stallers) Though it's OP in ZRG format. But as I don't have experince with it in that stadium I don't know much on it. But I assume it's sway attacker with alot of stamina and OS almost any opposite spin + very hard to KO, which is why it's banned in ZRG

So in short:-
STD:- E230/F230
LTD;- 230/TH170
ZRG:- E230/F230
(Sep. 22, 2017  3:57 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: IMO it's E230. Not just it's tank of defence but also can OS pretty much any same spin by destablizing (with some tips). Kinda like mG of MFB though it get's destroyed by opposite spin and some LTSC and combos that can avoid contact with it can OS it. 230 is great too esspecially in LTD where it in combos like Flame 230CS, due to it's tall height, 230 is what makes most contact which make it OS pretty much anything and deal well with left spin too by not making contact with MW. Though attackers with upper attack and use of agressive CW like Geminos beats it (which are alot in STD. which is why E230 is used more there). TH170 is good but tbh I feel normal 230 is just better due to it's shape though TH may provide advantage at some places (esspecially with wheel like Scythe which can use lower height to get under 230 and destablieze/KO it). F230 like Tri mentioned is very powerful due to it's LAD with CF tips and as it's moving, it can invade attacker and OS em too (though it can stilll be beaten by attacker, ltsc and low MF stallers) Though it's OP in ZRG format. But as I don't have experince with it in that stadium I don't know much on it. But I assume it's sway attacker with alot of stamina and OS almost any opposite spin + very hard to KO, which is why it's banned in ZRG

So in short:-
STD:- E230/F230
LTD;- 230/TH170
ZRG:- E230/F230

But E230 can only be optained in random boosters, I want to have it for sure

(Sep. 22, 2017  11:17 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2017  8:27 PM):djshock:aggregor941 Wrote: True, also Beat Linx is really cool
you mean lynx >Unhappy

Yes >Unhappy
Actually E230 was also released in one of the synchrom dx sets. Believe it was the stamina and defence one.
Not to mention the Hasbro release, which should be really easy to find for cheap online.