[Answered]  Balkesh B3 and the Meta

(Oct. 26, 2019  4:59 PM)Armor Wrote: Can someone explain to me how Dm-S is so good? I can't find any articles telling me how it works.
You probably haven't as me and Ardmore bladers just discovered it's Insane potential and LAD, but it's Hasbro, so unless me, Ardmore, or KJ make a thread, it's not super likely to see one about it. I will try to talk about it in a thread.
(Nov. 04, 2019  4:51 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2019  4:59 PM)Armor Wrote: Can someone explain to me how Dm-S is so good? I can't find any articles telling me how it works.
You probably haven't as me and Ardmore bladers just discovered it's Insane potential and LAD, but it's Hasbro, so unless me, Ardmore, or KJ make a thread, it's not super likely to see one about it. I will try to talk about it in a thread.
I can make a thread about Dm-S after school, what should I test in it?
(Nov. 04, 2019  1:24 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2019  4:51 AM)bladekid Wrote: You probably haven't as me and Ardmore bladers just discovered it's Insane potential and LAD, but it's Hasbro, so unless me, Ardmore, or KJ make a thread, it's not super likely to see one about it. I will try to talk about it in a thread.
I can make a thread about Dm-S after school, what should I test in it?
Probably just do like some opposite spin matchups with it. Show it in comparison to Br and all that jazz. It'd be in burst customizations with the Hasbro prefix.
(Nov. 04, 2019  4:51 AM)bladekid Wrote:

Does it also appy to TT Dimension?
(Nov. 04, 2019  5:59 PM)Biggster Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2019  4:51 AM)bladekid Wrote: You probably haven't as me and Ardmore bladers just discovered it's Insane potential and LAD, but it's Hasbro, so unless me, Ardmore, or KJ make a thread, it's not super likely to see one about it. I will try to talk about it in a thread.

Does it also appy to TT Dimension?
Nope. IDRK, but I do know if to was, we would have seen and least a couple threads about it when it came out.
I see but how does Hasbro Dm differ from TT Dm?
(Nov. 05, 2019  2:36 AM)Biggster Wrote: I see but how does Hasbro Dm differ from TT Dm?

No rubber on the tip. Just a plastic sharp.
(Nov. 05, 2019  2:36 AM)Biggster Wrote: I see but how does Hasbro Dm differ from TT Dm?
It just doesn't come close to the LAD potential that Dm-S has and the stamina is worse too.
I can consistently burst B3 with a soft launch czA stock combo. Risky in competition I know but plenty of other layers should also be able to burst B3 with a soft launch.
It drove me mad for a while trying to burst it. Then one day I was launching the B3 and my 6 year old burst it with czA. Naturally being 6 his regular launch Is fairly soft. I was gobsmacked that my 6yo did something I'd been going crazy trying to do. Then he did it again, and again until I figured it out. Soft launch. Works for me too as long as I don't over do the launch.
(Nov. 05, 2019  9:22 AM)GT1976 Wrote: I can consistently burst B3 with a soft launch czA stock combo. Risky in competition I know but plenty of other layers should also be able to burst B3 with a soft launch.
It drove me mad for a while trying to burst it. Then one day I was launching the B3 and my 6 year old burst it with czA. Naturally being 6 his regular launch Is fairly soft. I was gobsmacked that my 6yo did something I'd been going crazy trying to do. Then he did it again, and again until I figured it out. Soft launch. Works for me too as long as I don't over do the launch.
Ok, what combo for B3?
(Nov. 05, 2019  1:04 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  9:22 AM)GT1976 Wrote: I can consistently burst B3 with a soft launch czA stock combo. Risky in competition I know but plenty of other layers should also be able to burst B3 with a soft launch.
Ok, what combo for B3?

TBH it was stock combo. I don't have a Hasbro bearing.
(Nov. 05, 2019  9:52 PM)GT1976 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  1:04 PM)bladekid Wrote: Ok, what combo for B3?

TBH it was stock combo. I don't have a Hasbro bearing.

That's probably why, get B3 00 W Br on it and it won't burst.
(Nov. 05, 2019  10:03 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  9:52 PM)GT1976 Wrote: TBH it was stock combo. I don't have a Hasbro bearing.

That's probably why, get B3 00 W Br on it and it won't burst.

Without going into semantics usually bearing is easier to burst than atomic. Well certainly for TT anyway. Perhaps there are nuances with the Hasbro bearing like a slightly stronger spring but that shouldn't make that much difference. I don't have a Hasbro bearing nor will I be getting one because B3 is nearly all but done and that's a fact. 

The gimmick in the Hasbro B3 is the main reason it's tough to burst. Try weak launches yourself. Maybe it will burst. People get an attitude towards something and it's very difficult to change. I'm making a suggestion, pointed out what worked for me. Take it or leave it. All the same to me.
(Nov. 06, 2019  10:59 AM)GT1976 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  10:03 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote: That's probably why, get B3 00 W Br on it and it won't burst.

Without going into semantics usually bearing is easier to burst than atomic. Well certainly for TT anyway. Perhaps there are nuances with the Hasbro bearing like a slightly stronger spring but that shouldn't make that much difference. I don't have a Hasbro bearing nor will I be getting one because B3 is nearly all but done and that's a fact. 

The gimmick in the Hasbro B3 is the main reason it's tough to burst. Try weak launches yourself. Maybe it will burst. People get an attitude towards something and it's very difficult to change. I'm making a suggestion, pointed out what worked for me. Take it or leave it. All the same to me.
Well, you have to keep in mind that hasbro Br is banned in classic and was almost banned in standard for a reason. The combination of a pretty strong spring and the very low friction made Hasbro Br insanely hard to burst.
(Nov. 06, 2019  12:12 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2019  10:59 AM)GT1976 Wrote: Without going into semantics usually bearing is easier to burst than atomic. Well certainly for TT anyway. Perhaps there are nuances with the Hasbro bearing like a slightly stronger spring but that shouldn't make that much difference. I don't have a Hasbro bearing nor will I be getting one because B3 is nearly all but done and that's a fact. 

Well, you have to keep in mind that hasbro Br is banned in classic and was almost banned in standard for a reason. The combination of a pretty strong spring and the very low friction made Hasbro Br insanely hard to burst.

Fair call. Still worth a shot though if bursting B3/Br matters that much to someone. If it works great if not nothing lost.
(Nov. 06, 2019  12:56 PM)GT1976 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2019  12:12 PM)bladekid Wrote: Well, you have to keep in mind that hasbro Br is banned in classic and was almost banned in standard for a reason. The combination of a pretty strong spring and the very low friction made Hasbro Br insanely hard to burst.

Fair call. Still worth a shot though if bursting B3/Br matters that much to someone. If it works great if not nothing lost.
Yeah, people have found ZL being able to burst it sometimes, but yeah, thanks for the suggestions.
(Oct. 28, 2019  12:48 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2019  12:41 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Sounds great!
But B3 has advantages too like having a smaller shape, better opposite spin game, basically no burst risk if you have a tight one, and is in general, a better choice against most right spin beys. It's all about the matchup though.

Funny how you constantly argue with me that it's not OP, but here you are in another thread, admitting that it is.

Chief - Hmm ...

(Oct. 28, 2019  12:45 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2019  12:31 AM)bladekid Wrote: Well, DC is very wrong. G3 Octa isn't even that good in general since Octa has bad stamina and with things like Judgement exist and totally ruin G3's entire existence. Plus, G3 Octa isn't gonna OS anything even half decent stamina wise. If you're scene is so competitively bankrupt that Sr can still win, then yeah, G3 Octa seems perfectly fine, but in a normal meta with things like JJ, ZL, and LS, G3 Octa would never work against good players. And even for a first timer, O3 isn't really gonna work unless they get unbelievably lucky.

Wow, little aggressive there trigger. Im actually the only organizer in South Florida and the bey scene is extremely new. A lot of people are mostly using Hasbro and haven’t even started getting into the newest GT layers. Doesn’t make it any less fun. Yes, I could use JD.0.Ch or LS.V.Xt+ and just destroy everyone but my role as an organizer is to foster the scene down here and help it flourish, so what sense would take make? Kids are coming with stuff like mG.0.Et, aH.7.At & 超A.00.Dm. 

Get off your high horse dude.

The best part is, you had issues with your superiority complex on that thread, as well!

...Look, I get that you're like, the ambassador of the Hasbro bladers, but that doesn't mean that you know everything. So stop acting like you do.
(Nov. 06, 2019  11:22 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2019  12:48 AM)bladekid Wrote: But B3 has advantages too like having a smaller shape, better opposite spin game, basically no burst risk if you have a tight one, and is in general, a better choice against most right spin beys. It's all about the matchup though.

Funny how you constantly argue with me that it's not OP, but here you are in another thread, admitting that it is.

Chief - Hmm ...

(Oct. 28, 2019  12:45 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Wow, little aggressive there trigger. Im actually the only organizer in South Florida and the bey scene is extremely new. A lot of people are mostly using Hasbro and haven’t even started getting into the newest GT layers. Doesn’t make it any less fun. Yes, I could use JD.0.Ch or LS.V.Xt+ and just destroy everyone but my role as an organizer is to foster the scene down here and help it flourish, so what sense would take make? Kids are coming with stuff like mG.0.Et, aH.7.At & 超A.00.Dm. 

Get off your high horse dude.

The best part is, you had issues with your superiority complex on that thread, as well!

...Look, I get that you're like, the ambassador of the Hasbro bladers, but that doesn't mean that you know everything. So stop acting like you do.
I never said B3 was OP in my post, I said it has good things about it and I also talked about it's disadvantages in previously post that just mysteriously passed you by, hmmmm. And yeah, I wasn't really having a superiority complex there, just saying how the tournament scene in his place isn't the best judge of good beys because they don't use too many meta gods that would just destroy it. And I do basically know everything about Hasbro and a lot of things that most people know was one way or another was probably either my findings or something found out along with me also finding it out.