[Answered]  Bad B:D performance tip?

My Phantom Orion out of box doesn’t seem like it’s performing as it should. I know it’s real TT beyblade not a fake and not hasbro. 

When testing the maximum spin I can get from it is 3 minutes. 

I know that’s not how it is supposed to work. Is there anyway to improve its performance without buying a new one? I don’t plane on using it in tournaments or anything so “illegal” fixes are fine. Like any way to grease the bearing drive that won’t harm it.

Thanks!
I'm not sure about any modifications but from what I know TT Bearing Drives have 3 molds, one that spins for 3 minutes, one for 5 minutes and one for about 7 minutes, and which one is included is seemingly random. Hasbro Bearing Drive on the other hand only has one mold, which spins for about 5 minutes.
My one and only B:D tip was wobbly due to bad molding. This was when B:D was expensive beyond belief. I trudged through and lost many times :(
It depends on how you launch it. I don't know of any mods.
I would recommend using it a lot to break it in.

If that doesn't help, it may mean you just got unlucky.
(Jan. 29, 2019  11:50 PM)Angry Face Wrote: I would recommend using it a lot to break it in.

If that doesn't help, it may mean you just got unlucky.

Ok thanks for the help! I’ve heard that mineral oil (I think I remember that correctly) could be used to help make the bearing drive spin better. I don’t know the exact term for it. As of right now my bearing drive doesn’t spin very freely. I’m probably going to purchase another Phantom Orion and compare.