[Answered]  B-163 Brave Valkyrie driver tip wear

Hey everyone,

I know in the rules for competition it states that significant wear on drivers is not accepted, but I wanted to know if this applies to the driver on Brave Valkyrie and a few of the previous iterations where it has the small prongs that wear off VERY quickly, I mean after even a month of use they are worn down a lot.
(Dec. 01, 2020  5:37 PM)bassraven Wrote: Hey everyone,

I know in the rules for competition it states that significant wear on drivers is not accepted, but I wanted to know if this applies to the driver on Brave Valkyrie and a few of the previous iterations where it has the small prongs that wear off VERY quickly, I mean after even a month of use they are worn down a lot.
They can be worn to the point where there are no more rubber spikes on the bottom, but if it’s worn down where the part above the rubber hits the stadium it’s illegal
(Dec. 01, 2020  5:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  5:37 PM)bassraven Wrote: Hey everyone,

They can be worn to the point where there are no more rubber spikes on the bottom, but if it’s worn down where the part above the rubber hits the stadium it’s illegal

okay good to know!