[Answered]  Assault vs Hunter’

Between the 2 driver from the title, which driver is a better choice? I had too much fun using Spiral(completely worn down) with the Guren Bloody Longinus. Trying to find a black driver that has better stamina but decent attack power for my attack type combo. 

P.S. :Not looking for Destroy.

P.P.S :I am not using them for competative use
Hunter is better for a stronger hit while Assault has better stamina.
Destroy is the best driver for balancing attack and stamina. otherwise it would be better to focus on one or the other.

Ideally since you wanted a black driver you would use xtreme dash. It is one of the best for attack and burst resistance.
My answer would be neither of the two.Sorry if you feel it is not what you wanted,but my choice competitively would be xtend+(there is a black xtend available,although idk where)as it has the decent attack mode(although uncontrollable,it has good speed and sometimes with a good launch you can bank it well)and excellent LAD and precession. Precession can be useful in opposite spin matchups.

P.S:I read somewhere that bloody longinus has bad LAD.Can someone clarify?
P.P.S:My suggested combo would be bloody longinus 0 cross xtend+(I saw it being in a japanese youtube channel)
(Feb. 19, 2019  3:10 PM)MWF Wrote: Destroy is the best driver for balancing attack and stamina. otherwise it would be better to focus on one or the other.

Ideally since you wanted a black driver you would use xtreme dash. It is one of the best for attack and burst resistance.

Already mentions “Not looking for Destroy”
(Feb. 19, 2019  7:42 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  3:10 PM)MWF Wrote: Destroy is the best driver for balancing attack and stamina. otherwise it would be better to focus on one or the other.

Already mentions “Not looking for Destroy”

"Otherwise it would be better to focus on one or the other"

I mentioned that Destroy is best if you want stamina and attack.

Then I pointed out that if you don't want destroy it is best to focus attack or stamina.

please read the entire response before pointing something out
(Feb. 20, 2019  7:34 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  7:42 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Already mentions “Not looking for Destroy”

"Otherwise it would be better to focus on one or the other"

Then I pointed out that if you don't want destroy it is best to focus attack or stamina.

My bad for not reading all the way?. But still, I am only asking between 2 drivers. The whole point of what I am asking is which 2 has better stamina.
(Feb. 20, 2019  9:34 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  7:34 PM)MWF Wrote: "Otherwise it would be better to focus on one or the other"

My bad for not reading all the way?. But still, I am only asking between 2 drivers. The whole point of what I am asking is which 2 has better stamina.

Assault is a wide plastic flat and has more stamina and Hunter is a thin rubber flat that is more aggressive.

Neither are the best part to use sadly. If you want a mobile stamina combo destroy is the way to go. Otherwise Xtreme Prime is the way to go.
In Stamina Combos, I use Hunter'. But in attack combos, I use Assault.
(Feb. 21, 2019  3:08 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  9:34 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: My bad for not reading all the way?. But still, I am only asking between 2 drivers. The whole point of what I am asking is which 2 has better stamina.

Assault is a wide plastic flat and has more stamina and Hunter is a thin rubber flat that is more aggressive.

Neither are the best part to use sadly. If you want a mobile stamina combo destroy is the way to go. Otherwise Xtreme Prime is the way to go.

Is there a black Destroy? Because I don’t think the original colour of destroy would look good on red layers, especially bL?
(Feb. 22, 2019  12:42 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2019  3:08 PM)MWF Wrote: Assault is a wide plastic flat and has more stamina and Hunter is a thin rubber flat that is more aggressive.

Is there a black Destroy? Because I don’t think the original colour of destroy would look good on red layers, especially bL?

there is a red destroy i think
(Feb. 22, 2019  1:58 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2019  12:42 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Is there a black Destroy? Because I don’t think the original colour of destroy would look good on red layers, especially bL?

Yup, in Triple booster
Hmm, does a red driver look good on red Bloody Longinus?

(Feb. 22, 2019  1:58 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2019  12:42 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Is there a black Destroy? Because I don’t think the original colour of destroy would look good on red layers, especially bL?

What about jolt’? Will white work with red?
(Feb. 22, 2019  7:13 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Hmm, does a red driver look good on red Bloody Longinus?

(Feb. 22, 2019  1:58 PM)MWF Wrote: there is a red destroy i think

What about jolt’? Will white work with red?

white works well with most colors other than bright yellow. But use a red or black bump with it.