[Answered]  Are these beys still good for competitive use?

I've been gone for so long that the new system (the gatinko system) just started (I was last active, I dunno 10-11 months ago). So I decided to ask if these beys are still useful.
  • Winning Valkyrie 12.Vl: From what I've read on the beyblade wiki, the layer is still top tier
  • Archer Hercules 13.Et: Apparently, the layer has a lot of o.w.d. and the tip can be used as an alternative to bearing 
  • Revive Phoenix 10.Fr: The layer and disk are great for defense and stamina
  • Dead Phoenix 0.At: Apparently 0 and atomic are still top tier, even while I was gone. I just need more info about the layer (Dead Phoenix) itself
  • Bloody Longinus 13.Jl: Jolt has amazing speeds, but I'm not so sure about the spring lock.
This was made out of complete, spontaneous inspiration. This is due to the fact that the G.T. system was out before I came back. The question is, do these beys still hold up even after the release of the G.T. system?
Dead Phoenix and Revive Phoenix can be combined, the core of Revive and the Armour of Dead, to make what's called Perfect Phoenix (yes it's legal) which is one of the best Layers currently

Jolt isn't good anymore, especially with the release of more rubber Dash Drivers
Most of these are still good
(May. 03, 2019  2:07 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Dead Phoenix and Revive Phoenix can be combined, the core of Revive and the Armour of Dead, to make what's called Perfect Phoenix (yes it's legal) which is one of the best Layers currently

Jolt isn't good anymore, especially with the release of more rubber Dash Drivers
I knew about perfect Phoenix and imperfect Phoenix before, but I’m lucky to know that the combo is actually good
Archer Hercules still has uses. Winning Valkyrie is mostly outclassed. Bloody Longinus has never been all that good.