[Answered]  Any beyblades better than cho-z

I stopped purchasing beyblades after cho-z i wasn’t a fan of more parts on the other generations to me they are probably lighter and not worth buying. Any thoughts will help.
(Feb. 23, 2021  4:55 AM)Starorion Wrote: I stopped purchasing beyblades after cho-z i wasn’t a fan of more parts on the other generations to me they are probably lighter and not worth buying. Any thoughts will help.

Cho-Z is my favorite generation but there are several beys from the GT and SuperKing generations that outclass them...I'm lying a few beys in the GT generation like Lord Spriggan & Judgement Joker, but the SuperKing generation has several amazing Beys. 

With the right combo's though Cho-Z beys are still highly competitive. I still do well with Hell Salamander, granted I do make my combo with newer generation parts.
beys that got released after mid GT are better and heavier than cho-z (Lord Spriggan, Naked Spriggan, Imperial Dragon, master diabolos, etc)
and all sparking beys are WAY better and heavier than cho-z
GT:

Lord Spriggan (mainly for the Blitz Disc, though Slash has it Lord Spriggan has the Lord Base and the Spriggan Chip), Master Diabolos (mainly for the Master Base), Prime Apocalypse (buy for Ultimate Reboot' it's an impressive upgrade, Regalia Genesis (mainly due to the Hybrid Driver) Judgement Joker (slap on Sting or Blitz on it with Quick'/Xtreme'), Imperial Dragon (buy for the Imperial Base and the Dragon 2 Chip is a welcome addition for it), Union Achilles (mainly due to it having destabilization capabilities as well as the Xtend+ Driver if you don't have it), Naked Spriggan (for the Naked Base and the Paradox Disc)

Sparking:

Brave Valkyrie (The whole combo is a beast itself), Rage Longinus (The whole combo is beastly), Hyperion Burn (for the Xceed' driver and the MCC), Helios Volcano (for the Zone+Z' driver and the MCC) as well as the launchers that come with it, Lucifer The End (the Drift Driver and the Lucifer 2 Chip), Variant Lucifer (Lucifer 1 Chip and the Mobius Driver), World Spriggan (the 2B Chassis, World Ring and the Spriggan Chip is a welcome addition), Tempest Dragon (mainly for the Tempest Ring), Glide Ragnaruk (for the 1S Chassis and the Wheel Disc)
(Feb. 23, 2021  5:28 AM)Longinox Wrote: Brave Valkyrie (The whole combo is a beast itself)
actually, brave valkyrie is one of the worst beys ever made.
watch the battles, it bursts every time.
(Feb. 23, 2021  6:51 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  5:28 AM)Longinox Wrote: Brave Valkyrie (The whole combo is a beast itself)

Lol what?  As someone who actually owns Brave Valkyrie and has done extensive testing this is completely wrong.  Brave Valkyrie like every other double chassis blade very rarely bursts.  Brave is one of the best right spin attack rings, 2A is a solid mid-tier chassis for stamina or attack and Evolution' is one of the best attack type drivers.

This is the funniest thing i've ever seen, have you even tested it out? Brave Valkyrie paired with 2A is godly, Evolution' is close to being godly (a B+ Tier driver for me when it's awakened or probably A- at most). It has very good LAD for an attack-type, it has insane attack power and is or if not can be a Rage counter as well, and it's literally a part of today's attack metagame.
(Feb. 23, 2021  4:55 AM)Starorion Wrote: I stopped purchasing beyblades after cho-z i wasn’t a fan of more parts on the other generations to me they are probably lighter and not worth buying. Any thoughts will help.

It is a myth that Cho-z is the heaviest. The seasons get heavier as they go.
To get back in the meta, I recommend these products:
For Stamina:
Glide Ragnaruk (for 1S and Wheel)
World Spriggan (with World and a few good parts you essentially have a dual spinning stamina nightmare)
Lucifer TheEnd (Drift is really awesome, if you get the products I mentioned above you should have no problems with stamina.
E.g. World Spriggan Wheel Drift 1S (use in opp. Spin)
Lucifer II is also really heavy and gives you increased burst resistance due to the rubber.)
For Attack:
Brave Valkyrie (for Evolution' and 2A and Brave)
Rage Longinus (for Rage and 3A)
Xtreme'/Quick' from one of the releases.
For Defence:
Judgement Pegasus (This is from an RB, you likely need a confirmed, Keep' is really good, you need it to excel at defence)
Tact (the layer Base is very good when coupled with Diabolos 1, Wheel, Keep'.)
Jet Wyvern (Great Right spin defence when it comes to Jet, weak launching against left also works, awakened jet can defend dual spin at the cost of stamina.)
Curse (somehow get this ring, it has decent defence and stamina, and is good alternative to Jet)
what about union achilles? it is also very good...
Another issue I have is I just can’t get into the anime i watched the first seAson and it doesn’t hit me like metal fusion and baukten shoot does.
(Feb. 23, 2021  10:34 AM)GhostFox Wrote: what about union achilles? it is also very good...

Yeah it is, mainly due to the Xtend+ Driver (not hating on it, it also found some use in Destabilization combos like Union Achilles Sting Atomic)

I think you are talking about slash valkyrie(the GT one) not brave

i have brave, ive seen it beat(and burst) rage multiple times. it also destroys every non-rage stock, besides tempest, and maybe hollow.

(Feb. 23, 2021  10:53 AM)Starorion Wrote: Another issue I have is I just can’t get into the anime i watched the first seAson and it doesn’t hit me like metal fusion and baukten shoot does.

its a bit more realistic at first. that changes REAL quick.

(Feb. 23, 2021  8:09 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

It is a myth that Cho-z is the heaviest. The seasons get heavier as they go.
To get back in the meta, I recommend these products:
For Stamina:
Glide Ragnaruk (for 1S and Wheel)
World Spriggan (with World and a few good parts you essentially have a dual spinning stamina nightmare)
Lucifer TheEnd (Drift is really awesome, if you get the products I mentioned above you should have no problems with stamina.
E.g. World Spriggan Wheel Drift 1S (use in opp. Spin)
Lucifer II is also really heavy and gives you increased burst resistance due to the rubber.)
For Attack:
Brave Valkyrie (for Evolution' and 2A and Brave)
Rage Longinus (for Rage and 3A)
Xtreme'/Quick' from one of the releases.
For Defence:
Judgement Pegasus (This is from an RB, you likely need a confirmed, Keep' is really good, you need it to excel at defence)
Tact (the layer Base is very good when coupled with Diabolos 1, Wheel, Keep'.)
Jet Wyvern (Great Right spin defence when it comes to Jet, weak launching against left also works, awakened jet can defend dual spin at the cost of stamina.)
Curse (somehow get this ring, it has decent defence and stamina, and is good alternative to Jet)

#1: Wheres tempest, hollow, Solomon, and helios volcano
#2: Master(left), Lord, Judgement(for attack), Zwei, and sometimes Dead Hades and Perfect phoenix. pretty sure these r all better than tact, curse, and some on equal footing with jet, and even world

a bit outdated lol
(Feb. 23, 2021  4:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  6:51 AM)GhostFox Wrote: actually, brave valkyrie is one of the worst beys ever made.

i have brave, ive seen it beat(and burst) rage multiple times. it also destroys every non-rage stock, besides tempest, and maybe hollow.

(Feb. 23, 2021  10:53 AM)Starorion Wrote: Another issue I have is I just can’t get into the anime i watched the first seAson and it doesn’t hit me like metal fusion and baukten shoot does.

Is still more realistic than mf tho
its not like the people use the beys to conquer the world and part seas
the most evil guy was a pedo who enjoy destruction and another pedo that made illegal chemical experiments on 11 year olds
(Feb. 23, 2021  4:52 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  4:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i have brave, ive seen it beat(and burst) rage multiple times. it also destroys every non-rage stock, besides tempest, and maybe hollow.

Is still more realistic than mf tho
the most evil guy was a pedo who enjoy destruction and another pedo that made illegal chemical experiments on 11 year olds

well... phi and gwyn were kinda insane multi-millionaires, possibly billionares

ya never know

also, glass killed them when he was done with them, sooooooooooo
(Feb. 23, 2021  4:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  4:52 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Is still more realistic than mf tho

well... phi and gwyn were kinda insane multi-millionaires, possibly billionares

ya never know

I was talking about Theodore not Gwyn but ok
why would a boy be a pedo if he is a child my dude
(Feb. 23, 2021  4:56 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  4:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: well... phi and gwyn were kinda insane multi-millionaires, possibly billionares

ya never know

I was talking about Theodore not Gwyn but ok

theodore glass. mr glassman
(Feb. 23, 2021  4:58 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  4:56 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I was talking about Theodore not Gwyn but ok

theodore glass. mr glassman

MR eye guy

Well use stock combo Archer Hercules and you WIN at any other Cho-Z combo. Also parts just keep getting better and better for the most part, so I suggest that you keep collecting if you're still intrested in Beyblade

(And PS: There call BEYS not BEYBLADES)

Dude no it's not. You talking TT or Hasbro though? I don't know about Hasbro but it's still probably good, and TT Brave Valkryie is really good.
(Feb. 23, 2021  4:04 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  6:51 AM)GhostFox Wrote: actually, brave valkyrie is one of the worst beys ever made.

I think you are talking about slash valkyrie(the GT one) not brave

ooooo, maybe, srry guys...