[Answered]  Alternatives for Drift and Zone?

Hope this is the right place to ask :)

Does anyone have any recommendations for an alternative driver to Drift and Zone for use with the Master layer?

Thanks!
(Jun. 07, 2021  6:07 PM)Novo Wrote: Hope this is the right place to ask Smile

Does anyone have any recommendations for an alternative driver to Drift and Zone for use with the Master layer?

Thanks!

Maybe try Venture?
(Jun. 08, 2021  8:07 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  6:07 PM)Novo Wrote: Hope this is the right place to ask Smile

Thanks!

Maybe try Venture?

venture has almost not LAD at all maybe with the valkyrie  gear but still
will not even get close
bearing might be better than zone, but will not have more LAD than drift and has really bad springs
mobius has less stamina and the same amount of LAD than bearing but have better springs
it isnt better than drift tho
Quote: bearing might be better than zone, but will not have more LAD than drift and has really bad springs
mobius has less stamina and the same amount of LAD than bearing but have better springs

I tried bearing, and was ok. Seems to perform better with right spin than left (might just be me), but it does tend to get pushed around a lot though.

Oddly enough, I tried orbit metal and it performed much better than bearing for out spin, knock out resistance and LAD.
(Jun. 08, 2021  11:41 PM)Novo Wrote:
Quote: bearing might be better than zone, but will not have more LAD than drift and has really bad springs

I tried bearing, and was ok.  Seems to perform better with right spin than left (might just be me), but it does tend to get pushed around a lot though.

Oddly enough, I tried orbit metal and it performed much better than bearing for out spin, knock out resistance and LAD.

Orbit Metal works excellently in same spin. If you don't have Zone'+Z, just use same spin drivers like Orbit Metal and Atomic to OS your opponents
Awakened Just is the best Drift alternative I've seen/used.
Master Diablos Wheel Xtend+ is a good competitive combo

Maybe Xtend+?
(Jun. 11, 2021  6:01 AM)Ethan Goh Wrote: Master Diablos Wheel Xtend+ is a good competitive combo

Maybe Xtend+?

Yeah, it's a great combo! I had wheel and xtend+ on perfect phoenix and tried it with master diabolos.
(Jun. 11, 2021  6:01 AM)Ethan Goh Wrote: Master Diablos Wheel Xtend+ is a good competitive combo

Maybe Xtend+?

Jeez! I was surprised Xtend+ wasn't the first recommendation Tongue_out !
From what I’ve worked with so far , awakened wave’ comes close , awakened moment draws in op spin and is 50,50 in same spin , venture v gear is also very close with the added option of it having a semi decent attack pattern .
(Sep. 09, 2021  6:17 AM)Danuki-dilemmas Wrote: From what I’ve worked with so far , awakened wave’ comes close , awakened moment draws in op spin and is 50,50 in same spin , venture v gear is also very close with the added option of it having a semi decent attack pattern .

I'm curious as to what defines awakened wave' and moment? Have both and have used them in dozens of battles without noticing any change in how the driver performs.
Independent Zone’ +z alternatives: None
Independent Drift alternatives: None

Both drivers alone cannot be replaced, and do not have variations. That is one of the reasons why they are both high in the top tier drivers category
But with the master base you should be able to use Xtend+ well on it with the wheel disc, around and bearing is another good one, paradox awakened rise, but if you’re looking for specific alternatives you’re probably better of just getting the 2 drivers. It’ll be expensive but it’ll pay off with 2 powerful sparking launchers, 2 heavy sparking chips, a one of a kind stadium, another heavier sparking chip with a built in rubber bu4st stopper, and the 3 limit break beys. Hope this helped!
(Jun. 08, 2021  11:41 PM)Novo Wrote:

I tried bearing, and was ok.  Seems to perform better with right spin than left (might just be me), but it does tend to get pushed around a lot though.

Bearing is better opposite spin, and so does Drift. although if you launch it correctly you can win against same spin.

I'd say Awakened Just is good, and so Awakened Rise.
(Sep. 09, 2021  4:07 PM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2021  6:17 AM)Danuki-dilemmas Wrote: From what I’ve worked with so far , awakened wave’ comes close , awakened moment draws in op spin and is 50,50 in same spin , venture v gear is also very close with the added option of it having a semi decent attack pattern .

I'm curious as to what defines awakened wave' and moment? Have both and have used them in dozens of battles without noticing any change in how the driver performs.

With the ones I have and have used the small tip  in wave has worn to the point it’s almost flat and moment has developed a small flat spot on the tip that holds it to the stadium better allows for a small amount of aggressive flower pattern before settling in the middle