[Answered]  A question about spiking (getting hit so hard that you fly out of the stadium)

I was using H3 10g Jt against K4 8 Gr and I have my beylockers near the stadium. Hades hits Kerbeus and spikes it, Kerbeus then hits one of my beylockers and bursts. Is this a KO, a burst, or a screw up?
I’ll admit... though “Spiking” is not an official term...
“Spiking” is good enough to be a term for this phenomenon...

One main reason why... is that I can’t think of anything better...
Isn’t there a thread for this already? You should probably put this there.
KO, the bey bursted after being knocked out. The round ended when the bey was knocked out so the bey bursting never counted. Although I don't think it would be classified as a real burst since there was interference.

(Jan. 06, 2020  12:52 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Isn’t there a thread for this already? You should probably put this there.

I was wondering the same thing.
(Jan. 06, 2020  12:55 AM)YishYash Wrote: KO, the bey bursted prior to being knocked out. The round ended when the bey was knocked out. Although I don't think it would be classified as a real burst since there was interference.

(Jan. 06, 2020  12:52 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Isn’t there a thread for this already? You should probably put this there.

I made a seperate thread for this since this is more of a question on round results rather than spiking.
(Jan. 06, 2020  1:02 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2020  12:55 AM)YishYash Wrote: KO, the bey bursted prior to being knocked out. The round ended when the bey was knocked out. Although I don't think it would be classified as a real burst since there was interference.

I made a seperate thread for this since this is more of a question on round results rather than spiking.

Alright.
(Jan. 06, 2020  12:45 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I was using H3 10g Jt against K4 8 Gr and I have my beylockers near the stadium. Hades hits Kerbeus and spikes it, Kerbeus then hits one of my beylockers and bursts. Is this a KO, a burst, or a screw up?
It's a KO. If it gets KOed it's a KO