World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Answered A question about spiking (getting hit so hard that you fly out of the stadium) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Answered A question about spiking (getting hit so hard that you fly out of the stadium) (/Thread-Answered-A-question-about-spiking-getting-hit-so-hard-that-you-fly-out-of-the-stadium)

A question about spiking (getting hit so hard that you fly out of the stadium) - lilphilyb - Jan. 06, 2020

I was using H3 10g Jt against K4 8 Gr and I have my beylockers near the stadium. Hades hits Kerbeus and spikes it, Kerbeus then hits one of my beylockers and bursts. Is this a KO, a burst, or a screw up?

RE: A question about spiking (getting hit so hard that you fly out of the stadium) - ReekoBlader - Jan. 06, 2020

I’ll admit... though “Spiking” is not an official term...
“Spiking” is good enough to be a term for this phenomenon...

One main reason why... is that I can’t think of anything better...

RE: A question about spiking (getting hit so hard that you fly out of the stadium) - BuilderROB - Jan. 06, 2020

Isn’t there a thread for this already? You should probably put this there.

RE: A question about spiking (getting hit so hard that you fly out of the stadium) - YishYash - Jan. 06, 2020

KO, the bey bursted after being knocked out. The round ended when the bey was knocked out so the bey bursting never counted. Although I don't think it would be classified as a real burst since there was interference.

(Jan. 06, 2020  12:52 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Isn’t there a thread for this already? You should probably put this there.

I was wondering the same thing.

RE: A question about spiking (getting hit so hard that you fly out of the stadium) - lilphilyb - Jan. 06, 2020

(Jan. 06, 2020  12:55 AM)YishYash Wrote: KO, the bey bursted prior to being knocked out. The round ended when the bey was knocked out. Although I don't think it would be classified as a real burst since there was interference.

(Jan. 06, 2020  12:52 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Isn’t there a thread for this already? You should probably put this there.

I made a seperate thread for this since this is more of a question on round results rather than spiking.

RE: A question about spiking (getting hit so hard that you fly out of the stadium) - YishYash - Jan. 06, 2020

(Jan. 06, 2020  1:02 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2020  12:55 AM)YishYash Wrote: KO, the bey bursted prior to being knocked out. The round ended when the bey was knocked out. Although I don't think it would be classified as a real burst since there was interference.

I made a seperate thread for this since this is more of a question on round results rather than spiking.

Alright.

RE: A question about spiking (getting hit so hard that you fly out of the stadium) - bladekid - Jan. 06, 2020

(Jan. 06, 2020  12:45 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I was using H3 10g Jt against K4 8 Gr and I have my beylockers near the stadium. Hades hits Kerbeus and spikes it, Kerbeus then hits one of my beylockers and bursts. Is this a KO, a burst, or a screw up?
It's a KO. If it gets KOed it's a KO