[Answered]  $30 towards some beys or accessories on Amazon. What do you all recommend?

Pretty new to Beyblade but I'm having a good time with playing and watching the anime.

My first beys are ls, and gv. I just ordered Sieg Xcalibur and nL as well as a digital sword launcher.

I have $30 left in Amazon gift cards what should I get? I'm thinking the burst stadium w/ spikes right now..
get the burst stadium with spikes its good
You should get the Standard stadium, if you don't have it.
Standard Beystadium. If not, then Alter Chronos , the 3 on 3 booster, Drain Fafnir, or Spriggan Requiem.
(Jan. 07, 2018  2:26 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Standard Beystadium.  If not, then Alter Chronos , the 3 on 3 booster, Drain Fafnir, or Spriggan Requiem.

Spriggan requim is garbage, three on three booster isn't good, (gZ scrapes too much) just wait for the new series that comes out on August I think
(Jan. 07, 2018  7:15 AM)bidinga Wrote: get the burst stadium with spikes its good

Yeah, on BBG it looked really fun and the versatility is awesome!

Any idea on how it compares in size to other stadiums? I'm wanting something a bit larger.

(Jan. 07, 2018  2:26 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Standard Beystadium.  If not, then Alter Chronos , the 3 on 3 booster, Drain Fafnir, or Spriggan Requiem.

Any specifics on why standard over the spiked? FWIR the spiked has the versatility to remove that stuff and become vanilla.
(Jan. 07, 2018  9:26 PM)BALLERONABUDGET Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  7:15 AM)bidinga Wrote: get the burst stadium with spikes its good

Yeah, on BBG it looked really fun and the versatility is awesome!

Any idea on how it compares in size to other stadiums? I'm wanting something a bit larger.

Any specifics on why standard over the spiked? FWIR the spiked has the versatility to remove that stuff and become vanilla.

The part that sinks in is off to the side. So the stamina types are right next to the wall instead of in the middle.

(Jan. 07, 2018  6:21 PM)K1D Wrote:

Spriggan requim is garbage, three on three booster isn't good, (gZ scrapes too much) just wait for the new series that comes out on August I think
Sr isn't garbage, gZ has good defense if soft launched, and Planet is good for pure defense combos. gK is great at stamina.
(Jan. 07, 2018  9:52 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  9:26 PM)BALLERONABUDGET Wrote: Yeah, on BBG it looked really fun and the versatility is awesome!

The part that sinks in is off to the side. So the stamina types are right next to the wall instead of in the middle.

(Jan. 07, 2018  6:21 PM)K1D Wrote: Spriggan requim is garbage, three on three booster isn't good, (gZ scrapes too much) just wait for the new series that comes out on August I think
Sr isn't garbage, gZ has good defense if soft launched, and Planet is good for pure defense combos. gK is great at stamina.

I meant as base combos, zeta is garbage,they made quake worse,fusion isn't stamina, and the defense is eh.I meant the planet does have scraping issues,gK as a whole is good,gZ layer does have defense. sR is okayish, but it has no spin equalizing properties. Overall I'd recommend wait for the new series (after god)
(Jan. 07, 2018  6:21 PM)K1D Wrote:

Sr isnt garbage. Its actually quite strong, and is extremely fun.
if u want god beys and live in america just wait tbh they are cheaper only 5 are out rn tho v3 satomb s3 r3 f3 and w3
(Jan. 08, 2018  1:57 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  6:21 PM)K1D Wrote: Spriggan requim is garbage, three on three booster isn't good, (gZ scrapes too much) just wait for the new series that comes out on August I think

Sr isnt garbage. Its actually quite strong, and is extremely fun.

Now I feel dead inside, I have failed you illinuc, (although it was marketed as a spin stealer, zeta is kinda ehh, don' have the bey yet just saying from vids )
Also YAAAY I've been noticed by my favorite bey tuber
(Jan. 08, 2018  5:19 AM)bidinga Wrote: if u want god beys and live in america just wait tbh they are cheaper only 5 are out rn tho v3 satomb s3 r3 f3 and w3

Yeah, local offerings aren't that great but I have no problem with ordering from Amazon and shipped from Japan. I bought a couple target beys to old over the itching today and to keep from wearing out my TT beys
(Jan. 08, 2018  5:24 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2018  1:57 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Sr isnt garbage. Its actually quite strong, and is extremely fun.

Now I feel dead inside, I have failed you illinuc, (although it was marketed as a spin stealer, zeta is kinda ehh, don' have the bey yet just saying from vids )
Also YAAAY I've been noticed by my favorite bey tuber

Zeta is the only part thats not competitive imo, and the spin steal is pretty weak. But other then that its good! 

And thanks haha.