Another Fusion Wheel in need of a Name

Typhoon, Tsunami, Striker, Blitz, Psycho, Jet, Drill, Laser, Rocket, Tails, Swift, Rift, Drift, Translucent, Void, Evade, Omega, Stone, Stealth, Alpha, Disaster, Inferno, Blazer, Blade, Blaster, Glacier, Ulti, Tri, Twin, Mega, Sludge, Saber, Collasus, Amber, Sunset, Horn, Silver, Force, Rouge, Light
I have another one. How about Aero? (Short form for aerodynamic and i know it sounds like a chocolate) Or Dynamic?
Ultimate...
Hyper...
Ultra...
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:49 AM)Blader JZ Wrote: I have another one. How about Aero? (Short form for aerodynamic and i know it sounds like a chocolate) Or Dynamic?
GO! DYNAMIC GIRAFFE! I like the sound of that, Tongue_out
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:01 AM)Ultima Wrote: Ultimate...
Hyper...
Ultra...

There is already a hyper metal wheel.

GO, Ultimate Unicorno! That sounds awesome!
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:08 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: Slash, Explosion, Speed, Balance, Wing, Attacker, Acid, Lion

LOL! Lion Leone. Nah, not epic.
I found out it's spelt machete, so that!
i have decided that it be named typhoon thank you all for the great names and i will probably start a new thread after a wheel is finished so be on the look out any ways thanks, ThermalNightLeo

Kai-V you may now close this thread
(Dec. 26, 2010  12:34 AM)ThermalNightLeo Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  11:44 PM)Alchemy Wrote: is that a real working metal wheel?

yep desing it myself.great names so far any other let me know before i make my final descion

hey,im new, how exatly can you make these metal fusion wheels? im tring to make one myself using modeling clay, if you can, text me it on you tube: rayquazalover234
Attached Files

.jpg   imagesCAQFMEN9.jpg (Size: 4.58 KB / Downloads: 168)
PM him then...

Why dont you keep this thread and edit it when you make a new one /:
(Dec. 24, 2010  6:33 PM)ThermalNightLeo Wrote: ok? anyone else have any great ideas

how about..........solarblade?
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:56 AM)Ichiro Wrote: Typhoon, Tsunami, Striker, Blitz, Psycho, Jet, Drill, Laser, Rocket, Tails, Swift, Rift, Drift, Translucent, Void, Evade, Omega, Stone, Stealth, Alpha, Disaster, Inferno, Blazer, Blade, Blaster, Glacier, Ulti, Tri, Twin, Mega, Sludge, Saber, Collasus, Amber, Sunset, Horn, Silver, Force, Rouge, Light

Tsunami has already been mentioned.
How about Static, Hail, Blaze, Pyro, Heat, Inferno, Thunder, Spark, Hurricane, Tornado, Gale, Blizzard, Stone, Quake, Fiery, Dull, Radiant, Exhaust, Rain. That's all I know.
(Dec. 28, 2010  3:52 AM)ThermalNightLeo Wrote: i have decided that it be named typhoon thank you all for the great names and i will probably start a new thread after a wheel is finished so be on the look out any ways thanks, ThermalNightLeo

He already decided the name. You don't need to post anymore ideas.
can you post a video of some of your fusion wheels? i wanna see them in action.
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:40 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: can you post a video of some of your fusion wheels? i wanna see them in action.

yeah me too. can u do 1 of typhoon and enigma battling eachother? like typhoon pegasus 105 RF vs enigma pegasus 105 RF? or T. Wolf DF145 FS vs E. Wolf DF145 FS? or T. Bull T125 SD vs E. Bull T125 SD? there are so many posablities! Smile
i was going to suggest destruction, but typhoon is good to
kaze
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:39 PM)LibraEagle Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  3:52 AM)ThermalNightLeo Wrote: i have decided that it be named typhoon thank you all for the great names and i will probably start a new thread after a wheel is finished so be on the look out any ways thanks, ThermalNightLeo

He already decided the name. You don't need to post anymore ideas.

Read the above quote
never mind this, I didn't read the whole thread.
when are you going to make another one? seriously how DO YOU MAKE THEM!!!
(Dec. 24, 2010  6:13 PM)ThermalNightLeo Wrote: here is the fusion wheel it is the second one i made i need a name so help me out
[Image: 1041fd4.jpg]

Persona. its smooth with mystery.

Persona Wolf, Persona Pegasus. it just sounds like a sweet name.

I know its named but I think persona would be a better name
Wait did you say you CRAFTED fusion wheels like in a workshop?! That's pretty cool. you could try pinwheel, smash, cross, fan, star, radiant (cause it reminds me of rays if light) but that's just a few...
DUDE, the name has been decided, stop posting!
(Jan. 03, 2011  5:30 PM)PoisonSerpent=) Wrote: i was going to suggest destruction, but typhoon is good to
no, i think destuction should be on some wheel that fits L-drago. u know, like Destuction L-drago? yeah, that sounds sweet Smile