Anonymous- Hackers of PSN.

(Apr. 27, 2011  9:06 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  8:55 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: I'd actually join that if I was allowed. I might even tell them to hack all the PS3s to say: We demand square to other consoles.

Yeah, great way to get arrested as a cyber terrorist.

The PSN maintenance is really taking forever. What are they doing, anyway?

Given that there is a case of immense identity theft going on I imagine they have the authorities looking over files to see any fingerprints left behind. That alongside an entire backend security overhaul would take a while.
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:11 PM)Kaioken Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:08 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Ah i think ill Stick with Xbox 360

You are smart.

I wonder what kind of person would go though all this trouble to hack into the PSN store

If you think about it - 70 million credit cards are available to you - You'd be rich.
And it wasn't the chan of 4, they've already pointed that out, as I go there often and I'm positive of that. They hacked /b/ before and left a message, but I'm not sure exactly who "Anonymous" are. These "Anonymous" and the "Anonymous" of /b/ are two WAYYY different things.
EDIT: Just read the post above that said that Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Whatever, aren't embedded into the PSNetwork. I'm not entirely sure about that, but still,I'm sure they got SOME even if most accounts don't do that.
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:15 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:13 PM)ErasmusG Wrote: A Nintendo fanboy (not me) we're seriously sick of everyone bragging about their "superior" online, infact the dumb kids in my school would say" P ez free is bettaz cause, it likez, costsz mor, wii! is he dizzy blad?"

your schools quit stupid then if they cant teach them how to talk and does anyone remember ssbb for the wiis online that had the worst online for the wii the rest were pretty good
I see your school is doing well [/sarcasm]
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:17 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:11 PM)omegazero Wrote: i said cancel your cards the hackers have acces to all psn users in the worlsd be careful

The idea was not to give the online console our credit card number.

I always just buy PSN Point Cards at my local EB Games. The opposite would be like giving my credit card number and password on the WBO to get Faces when I wanted, but when hackers wanting to get revenge on Kai-V strike, I''d be screwed.

Pay for faces in person?
He would have to take a motorcycle, 200 dollars, and lots of food if he were going to do that Nano.
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:46 AM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: He would have to take a motorcycle, 200 dollars, and lots of food if he were going to do that Nano.

Kai-V and Dude are siblings.
I AM FINNALY ABLE TO RUB THIS IN MY FRIENDS FACES! X Box 360 RULES! I NOW KNOW KNOW THAT SONY IS A BIG RETARTED GROUP AND WHO HACKS THEM? MORONS! I HEARD THIS IN THE CAR AND LAUGHED LOL! now to tell my friends how they like that. but I want MW3.
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:56 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: I AM FINNALY ABLE TO RUB THIS IN MY FRIENDS FACES! X Box 360 RULES! I NOW KNOW KNOW THAT SONY IS A BIG RETARTED GROUP AND WHO HACKS THEM? MORONS! I HEARD THIS IN THE CAR AND LAUGHED LOL! now to tell my friends how they like that. but I want MW3.

Hold off on the caps little buddy :p

Every game company has something the others don't. So PS3 isn't a complete waste.
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:51 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:46 AM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: He would have to take a motorcycle, 200 dollars, and lots of food if he were going to do that Nano.

Wait what? You learn something new every day...
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:56 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: I AM FINNALY ABLE TO RUB THIS IN MY FRIENDS FACES! X Box 360 RULES! I NOW KNOW KNOW THAT SONY IS A BIG RETARTED GROUP AND WHO HACKS THEM? MORONS! I HEARD THIS IN THE CAR AND LAUGHED LOL! now to tell my friends how they like that. but I want MW3.

You are such an idiot.

It's not Sony's fault that a bunch of hackers decided to screw up their Network, they're working hard to provide fun to everyone for free, unlike the 360. The same thing could have happened to the 360 Network to make it free make everything free. You're being so immature being going 'Haw-Haw!' like your Nelson, or something.

Grow up and try thinking before you speak.
It was on the news today but i didnt see it soo i dont no whats going on but in a way i think they are taking there time an are in no rush to fix it because they havent actually given us an update on the situation plus we didnt pay for online it was free
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:51 AM)Nano Wrote:

So it might be a big house *sarcasm*
(Apr. 28, 2011  1:00 AM)Nano Wrote:

Every game company has something the others don't. So PS3 isn't a complete waste.
then you must also relize other companies copy off others coughcoughplaystationmovecoughcough
(Apr. 28, 2011  1:07 AM)Dude Wrote:

You are such an idiot.

It's not Sony's fault that a bunch of hackers decided to screw up their Network, they're working hard to provide fun to everyone for free, unlike the 360. The same thing could have happened to the 360 Network to make it free make everything free. You're being so immature being going 'Haw-Haw!' like your Nelson, or something.

Grow up and try thinking before you speak.

i just wanted to let off some steam, gosh. and i am mature
Mature people don't let off steam by raging against PS3 gamers on a spinning top forum while writting in all caps about how much they enjoy a console that makes them pay every month for online-play.
(Apr. 28, 2011  1:09 AM)omegazero Wrote:

then you must also relize other companies copy off others coughcoughplaystationmovecoughcough

the Kinect was a new idea, and it used the WHOLE BODY INSTEAD OF A STUPID CONTROLLER LIKE THE WII AND MOVE!
(Apr. 28, 2011  1:12 AM)Dude Wrote: Mature people don't let off steam by raging against PS3 gamers on a spinning top forum while writting in all caps about how much they enjoy a console that makes them pay every month for online-play.

umm not every month you can buy a year our 3 months our you can do a forever one where it pays every month but i swear the old ps3 is better cause thewi-fi is free why cant the arguing stop the 2 consels are equal to each other just except it.
(Apr. 28, 2011  1:12 AM)Dude Wrote: Mature people don't let off steam by raging against PS3 gamers on a spinning top forum while writting in all caps about how much they enjoy a console that makes them pay every month for online-play.

Also, mature people don't use words like retard, and moron like they do the word "the"
(Apr. 28, 2011  1:12 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  1:09 AM)omegazero Wrote:

the Kinect was a new idea, and it used the WHOLE BODY INSTEAD OF A STUPID CONTROLLER LIKE THE WII AND MOVE!

the kinect still wasnt that good it was hard to control if one person even sticks their finger in it can screw the whole game and just 1 fall of the kinect and its dead.
Hey, I have both consoles, so I'm not arguing. I just find it so obviously stupid to bash a company and a console because a third-party of hackers got involved.

Also, while the Kinect does use the whole body, which do you prefer: A system that uses the whole body but works one time out of four or a console that uses a controller but works every time?
(Apr. 28, 2011  1:17 AM)Dude Wrote: Hey, I have both consoles, so I'm not arguing. I just find it so obviously stupid to bash a company and a console because a third-party of hackers got involved.

Also, while the Kinect does use the whole body, which do you prefer: A system that uses the whole body but works one time out of four or a console that uses a controller but works every time?

im not bashing ps3 is good i never bashed i only own xbox but i like the ps3 to.and i dont like kinect like i said i would rather move.
I hardly like either i wish SEGA could make a new console. But as of now i guess i will have to use Xbox/Wii <---------- off topic.

So do they have a date when PSN will be up.
(Apr. 28, 2011  1:23 AM)Kaioken Wrote: I hardly like either i wish SEGA could make a new console. But as of now i guess i will have to use Xbox/Wii <---------- off topic.

So do they have a date when PSN will be up.

I don't think they do... And next year we'll have the Wii Stream, a brand new Nintendo console. They're moving up from motion, to something else. Grin Yes I know this is off topic.
Kinect was more ripped of the PS2 eye toy if anything, and that worked all the time. Kinect is like a super-advanced, but a lot more buggy, version of the Eye Toy. I would know, I have a PS2 and Eye toy.
(Apr. 28, 2011  1:44 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Kinect was more ripped of the PS2 eye toy if anything, and that worked all the time. Kinect is like a super-advanced, but a lot more buggy, version of the Eye Toy. I would know, I have a PS2 and Eye toy.
I do too, and I totally disagree. I am not a "Fanboy" of either Microsoft, Sony (Playstation), or Nintendo. I doubt they'd copy it because there's probably a patent on it.

Anyways, I think these anonymous gamers are just really wanting to hold up PSN for all the games they can get.

They obviously will get caught soon.
All of this carp sucks. It's like the hackers intentionally hacked the PSN during Spring Break so that kids won't have anything to do. Nothing is the same as online gaming. And no, I don't have an Xbox.

EDIT: I meant Easter break. Everybody has Easter break at the same time.