Anonymous- Hackers of PSN.

Wii's online service isnt THAT bad! Sure the menus in the shop channel are a pain, but really when it comes to playing a game online its always worked for me. Although I've only ever played Animal Crossing and Monster Hunter Tri online. But it always worked!
wow im just watch a info vid about the situation if you have a credit card on their our your psn password is your email password sony just said that the hacker has the info of all psn user in the world cancel your cards cause he can get your code this is seriuse sony has realy bad protection but cancel creditcards change email our other site passwords.this is identity theif at its finest we can sue sony for this a get biog bucks but make sure you get a new credit card and new pass words our your screwed
I know right!? People might start filing a lot of complaints and started suing Sony.
We Are Anonymous.
We Are Legion.
We Do Not Forgive.
We Do Not Forget.
Expect Us.
^
That's the tagline of Anonymous.

No, but seriously, anonymous is just a common name for the users of this imageboard the link of which i can't paste here, and they're not really hackers per say. Sure there are SOME hackers who belong to this group, but it's wrong to say that Anonymous IS a group of hackers. Just wanted to clear that out.
This dosent really effect me because i have a 360. But most kids at my school are suffering from serious withdrawl. I suggest you guys forget about ps3 and just buy an xbox.

kolosos666 are you a member of anonymous. You seem to know alot about them.JK
(Apr. 27, 2011  8:07 PM)Kaioken Wrote: This dosent really effect me because i have a 360. But most kids at my school are suffering from serious withdrawl. I suggest you guys forget about ps3 and just buy an xbox.

kolosos666 are you a member of anonymous. You seem to know alot about them.JK

what a great idea bro

since my credit card details are in serious jeopardy, imma spend a lot of money on an equal, if not inferior, games console

yayyyy
I would rather play an inferior console then get my freaking parents credit card jacked and not being able to play online. Heck a Wii would be better.
i dont even now whats happening to my mus crdit card info
You see, this is why you don't get addicted to online gaming. You get screwed in the end.
Wii fan here

I would just like to make a point that the wii's online is not that bad, so you have to enter some codes, but at least your safe from say paedophiles, or whatever, and our credit card information is safe, I go to a school where like 99% of the people use PS3's, and bag on me for choosing a Wii instead of a PS3, now I laugh.
(Apr. 27, 2011  8:07 PM)Kaioken Wrote: kolosos666 are you a member of anonymous. You seem to know alot about them.JK

Everyone is a member of anonymous, whether they know it or not, whether they like it or not. It's just a matter of time. >D
I'd actually join that if I was allowed. I might even tell them to hack all the PS3s to say: We demand square to other consoles.
(Apr. 27, 2011  8:55 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: I'd actually join that if I was allowed. I might even tell them to hack all the PS3s to say: We demand square to other consoles.

Lemme tell you the three rules of Anonymous.
1. Do NOT talk about it.
2. Do NOT talk about it.
3. They are not your personal army.

And i should stop talking about them here. It's just a bunch of random people on an imageboard really, just like what i said, but i like to pretend there's more to it Tongue_out
(Apr. 27, 2011  8:55 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: I'd actually join that if I was allowed. I might even tell them to hack all the PS3s to say: We demand square to other consoles.

Yeah, great way to get arrested as a cyber terrorist.

The PSN maintenance is really taking forever. What are they doing, anyway?
Then this entire thread is breaking rules 1 and 2.

EDIT: Wait, I wouldn't actually do teh hacking, they will, so i'll get a shorter term then them.
Ah i think ill Stick with Xbox 360
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:08 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Ah i think ill Stick with Xbox 360

You are smart.

I wonder what kind of person would go though all this trouble to hack into the PSN store
i dont have a ps3 either im a xbox guy but i am actualy surised at how much sonys security sucks and you know what this hjas been for a week well sony just gave the hackers a weeks time to steal peoples identites i mean sony should tell us that right away that so we can prepare and like i said cancel your cards the hackers have acces to all psn users in the worlsd be careful
A Nintendo fanboy (not me) we're seriously sick of everyone bragging about their "superior" online, infact the dumb kids in my school would say" P ez free is bettaz cause, it likez, costsz mor, wii! is he dizzy blad?"
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:13 PM)ErasmusG Wrote: A Nintendo fanboy (not me) we're seriously sick of everyone bragging about their "superior" online, infact the dumb kids in my school would say" P ez free is bettaz cause, it likez, costsz mor, wii! is he dizzy blad?"

your schools quit stupid then if they cant teach them how to talk and does anyone remember ssbb for the wiis online that had the worst online for the wii the rest were pretty good
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:11 PM)omegazero Wrote: i said cancel your cards the hackers have acces to all psn users in the worlsd be careful

The idea was not to give the online console our credit card number.

I always just buy PSN Point Cards at my local EB Games. The opposite would be like giving my credit card number and password on the WBO to get Faces when I wanted, but when hackers wanting to get revenge on Kai-V strike, I''d be screwed.
good for you dude i just buy those 2 (my mom wont let me use her credit card anyhow).and what i mean is that pople register their credit card to buy things through it.
PSN blog just posted an update to say that they've hired a group of professional hackers to unhack the other hackers (?) and then they'll replace PSN with a far stronger firewall after.

The problem is, everyone's credit card details weren't embedded in the PS system, so hackers could go in and take them relatively easily... facepalm?
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:41 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: PSN blog just posted an update to say that they've hired a group of professional hackers to unhack the other hackers (?) and then they'll replace PSN with a far stronger firewall after.

The problem is, everyone's credit card details weren't embedded in the PS system, so hackers could go in and take them relatively easily... facepalm?

umm i just said that thats why i said to get rid of the card that you used for psn so you wont wake up witha 10000 dollar crediot card bill in the mail.
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:45 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:41 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: PSN blog just posted an update to say that they've hired a group of professional hackers to unhack the other hackers (?) and then they'll replace PSN with a far stronger firewall after.

umm i just said that thats why i said to get rid of the card that you used for psn so you wont wake up witha 10000 dollar crediot card bill in the mail.

okay, if by your own admission you do not own a credit/debit card, you shouldn't really be commenting since you know none of what this entails.

this goes for a load of other people too, who have posted quite frankly incredibly ignorant things.