Animes with collectible toy lines

I'm interested in know some of the other animes with collectible toys associated with them.
Obviously there is beyblade, b-daman, digimon, pokemon, and the Megaman nt warrior toys. what else is there? Joyful_2
Yu-Gi-Oh! isn't a collectible toy... but they are collectible cards so I guess it could fit in.
tranformers, dragon ball z and spiderman also have action figures and collectables
i guess what im really referring too is toys that resemble things used by characters in the show.
Ben-10 as well has lots of collectibles..many Indians are big fans of Ben10..but I dont understand why they like it..I dislike that show...anyways back on topic..Bandai has produced many toys of Ben10 as well
(Jun. 18, 2011  7:10 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Ben-10 as well has lots of collectibles..many Indians are big fans of Ben10..but I dont understand why they like it..I dislike that show...anyways back on topic..Bandai has produced many toys of Ben10 as well

kai_hitwari if u want to know more u must try to search about bandai's official site there u can get to know more about the topic
Gundam model kits come to mind. I bought one the other day.
digimon figures
Lots of anime have collectables and related merchandise but if your thinking of items used in the show itself being sold as a toy or cosplay, some of the ones that come to mind are:

Bakugan and Gundam --> as already stated.

Zoids: Similar to Gundam but with animal based mecha
Naruto: For the headbands and ninja weapons
Cardfight!! Vanguard: Trading card game anime

There was another one, I can't remember the name, but it featured animals and you flicked/spun a cylinder capsule and the animal would pop out. you'd battle in a stadium similar to a bey stadium. The show itself along with the toy line didn't last too long. Maybe a couple years...
There's a toy called Beast Saga I used to enjoy. The figures have dice in them and you use them and their cards to battle
There's a video game series that has model Kits called Danball Senki.
pokemon has collectible card and figurines.
(Apr. 28, 2017  4:06 AM)Captain_Pancake Wrote: There was another one, I can't remember the name, but it featured animals and you flicked/spun a cylinder capsule and the animal would pop out. you'd battle in a stadium similar to a bey stadium. The show itself along with the toy line didn't last too long. Maybe a couple years...

Oooh i remembered what that one was called: monsuno
theres this game series called danball senki that has little model kits of the robots.