Anime to watch

I'm bored. I just finished watching Jojo's bizarre adventure, so im looking for a new anime to watch.
In my opinion, HunterxHunter is amazing, so that’s my suggestion.  A few others are, My Hero Academia, One Piece(Super long though, I just got to the 200s out of about 850, and there are stilll new episodes every week.), Attack on Titan, Naruto, and (VERY CONTROVERSIAL) Black Clover.
Did somebody forgot ONE PUNCH MAN and TOKYO GHOUL ( Let me warn you before watching this anime , ITS HAS LOT OF bloody content or SOMETHING RELATED TO BLOOD )
(Jul. 08, 2018  4:03 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Did somebody forgot ONE PUNCH MAN and TOKYO GHOUL ( Let me warn you before watching this anime , ITS HAS LOT OF bloody content or SOMETHING RELATED TO BLOOD )

I can’t believe I forgot One Punch Man! I haven’t seen Tokyo Ghoul yet, but I probably will this Fall, along with Full Metal Alchemist.
Hmmm... maybe Beyblade lol
In all seriousness, I really like Naruto, Boruto, and Toriko (all separate anime, just letting you know. Boruto is sort of a continuation of Naruto, so watch Naruto before you watch Boruto. Toriko is totally unrelated to the other two).
One Punch Man is great! Tokyo Ghoul I am watching right now, but it's nice.
You can even go for Inazuma 11! It's an awesome series! Or maybe, One Piece or Death note. Both again, incredible plot and episodes.
Assassination Classroom then the spinoff Koro sensi quest (butchered the spelling)

It is good but I have to warn you the spinoff is evil. You will see why.
DID I forgot to say POKEMON and DIGIMON ( many people may have seen this )
(Jul. 08, 2018  3:54 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: In my opinion, HunterxHunter is amazing, so that’s my suggestion.  A few others are, My Hero Academia, One Piece(Super long though, I just got to the 200s out of about 850, and there are stilll new episodes every week.), Attack on Titan, Naruto, and (VERY CONTROVERSIAL) Black Clover.

(Jul. 08, 2018  4:03 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Did somebody forgot ONE PUNCH MAN and TOKYO GHOUL ( Let me warn you before watching this anime , ITS HAS LOT OF bloody content or SOMETHING RELATED TO BLOOD )

(Jul. 08, 2018  4:30 AM)Spideyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2018  4:03 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Did somebody forgot ONE PUNCH MAN and TOKYO GHOUL ( Let me warn you before watching this anime , ITS HAS LOT OF bloody content or SOMETHING RELATED TO BLOOD )

I can’t believe I forgot One Punch Man! I haven’t seen Tokyo Ghoul yet, but I probably will this Fall, along with Full Metal Alchemist.

(Jul. 08, 2018  5:19 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Hmmm... maybe Beyblade lol
In all seriousness, I really like Naruto, Boruto, and Toriko (all separate anime, just letting you know. Boruto is sort of a continuation of Naruto, so watch Naruto before you watch Boruto. Toriko is totally unrelated to the other two).

(Jul. 08, 2018  7:28 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: DID I forgot to say POKEMON and DIGIMON ( many people may have seen this )

(Jul. 08, 2018  7:48 AM)leosama Wrote: Naruto + Naruto Shippuden

(Jul. 08, 2018  8:26 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: Dragon Ball ,Naruto , Metal Fury

Watched all of those

(Jul. 08, 2018  6:45 AM)MWF Wrote: Assassination Classroom then the spinoff Koro sensitive quest (butchered the spelling)

It is good but I have to warn you the spinoff is evil. You will see why.

I'll try that

(Jul. 08, 2018  3:54 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: One Piece... and (VERY CONTROVERSIAL) Black Clover.

One piece is too long, I can't really watch it without getting bored. I know the concept of it though.

I read the manga of black clover, and I think it's a mix of Fullmetal Alchemist, Fairy Tail, and Hunter X Hunter
I can list some animes I have watched and liked
Akame Ga Kill (I felt like crying after this), Himouto! Umaru-Chan, KonoSuba, and Danmachi. I can’t list many of them because I forgot their names so, sorry
I recommend Kaitou Joker. It is based on another manga that was serialized in Corocoro magazine, so if you like Beyblade, you might enjoy that too.
My hero academia is a amazing anime
(Jul. 17, 2018  5:43 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: I can list some animes I have watched and liked
Akame Ga Kill (I felt like crying after this), Himouto! Umaru-Chan, KonoSuba, and Danmachi. I can’t list many of them because I forgot their names so, sorry

Watched all of those except for KonoSuba

(Jul. 17, 2018  5:50 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Dragon ball Z or beyblade burst

(Jul. 17, 2018  12:34 PM)Cat Wrote: I recommend Kaitou Joker. It is based on another manga that was serialized in Corocoro magazine, so if you like Beyblade, you might enjoy that too.

(Jul. 18, 2018  4:45 PM)Realpig630 Wrote: My hero academia is a amazing anime

My Hero Academia is still going, so im watching Season 3.
I will check out Kaitou Joker
I'm watching Chouzetsu, and I already watched everything on Dragon Ball Z (GT, Super, Movies)
overlord is pretty good
Does anybody think One Punch man season 2 will premier ( I think so , because of the manga / web manga ) , write your opinion(s) .
No game no life is pretty good.
(Jul. 24, 2018  10:46 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: overlord is pretty good

(Jul. 24, 2018  3:22 PM)Joeyk Wrote: No game no life is pretty good.

Watching Overlord Season 3 currently.
I'll check out No Game No Life
- Hajime no Ippo
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Initial D
- Kill la Kill
- Gurren Lagann
(Aug. 09, 2018  10:53 PM)Crumok Wrote: - Hajime no Ippo
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Initial D
- Kill la Kill
- Gurren Lagann

Watching Yu Yu Hakusho after I complete Evangelion
I watched the other stuff though
Watch the seven deadly sins its pretty good (warning can be lewd at times very minimal tho)

(Aug. 10, 2018  3:46 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: Watch the seven deadly sins its pretty good (warning can be lewd at times very minimal tho)

RWBY is also another good one. Its unique with its style of animation
Y’all forget boruto and Fairy Tale absolutely disgusting

And y’all forgot high school dxd and high school dxd hero

And dragon ball

One piece aswell

Dragon Maid

Death note