Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Does anyone get the feeling that almost every anime has a rushed ending?
(Jun. 30, 2021  10:24 PM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Does anyone get the feeling that almost every anime has a rushed ending?

That is the case with some, I've seen an anime with one season cram seasons worth in the last episode.
A manga called Orient is getting an anime. I don't read it but I think we should all look forward to the release since it's made by the creator of Magi, and Magi is very good.

Here's all of the character names
Flash Musashi
Kojiro Kanemaki
Natora Takeda
Shiro Inukai

Here's my thoughts as someone who has not read anything Orient related (didn't even know it existed until now)
I am excited for the new SAO movie! The series has plenty of flaws that I will do recognize, however for me it's entertaining and that's the most important aspect of a show for me.
i think that one piece is a good anime and if you have not already watched it i think u should try it. also think you should watch JoJo bizarre adventure, im still in season 1 but its pretty interesting imo
(Jul. 04, 2021  8:28 PM)Instarez Wrote: I am excited for the new SAO movie! The series has plenty of flaws that I will do recognize, however for me it's entertaining and that's the most important aspect of a show for me.

I'm also excited for the new movie, I never really look for flaws in an anime I just want to enjoy it. I just drop an anime if it's outright boring.
(Jul. 04, 2021  9:02 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2021  8:28 PM)Instarez Wrote: I am excited for the new SAO movie! The series has plenty of flaws that I will do recognize, however for me it's entertaining and that's the most important aspect of a show for me.

I'm also excited for the new movie, I never really look for flaws in an anime I just want to enjoy it. I just drop an anime if it's outright boring.

Same. I hear the Progressive Light Novel is good so I have high hopes. If it's good I hope we get more animated progressive content.
(Jul. 04, 2021  9:14 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2021  9:02 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I'm also excited for the new movie, I never really look for flaws in an anime I just want to enjoy it. I just drop an anime if it's outright boring.

Same. I hear the Progressive Light Novel is good so I have high hopes. If it's good I hope we get more animated progressive content.
Actually I don't really know what progressive is about? Just heard there's another movie.
Ready for chainsaw man
(Jul. 04, 2021  9:19 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2021  9:14 PM)Instarez Wrote: Same. I hear the Progressive Light Novel is good so I have high hopes. If it's good I hope we get more animated progressive content.
Actually I don't really know what progressive is about? Just heard there's another movie.

It covers all of the rooms they skipped in Season 1 of SAO and has Asuna as the main focus.
I really wish that the rest of Saiki k would be dubbed. I just watched reawekened and it has different voice actors.
(Jul. 04, 2021  10:56 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I really wish that the rest of Saiki k would be dubbed. I just watched reawekened and it has different voice actors.

I love Saiki K, it's easily in my top 10 anime. I actually like the dub more than the sub, however the Reawakened voice actors aren't as good as the Season 1 ones. Plus only Season 1 is dubbed, which sucks.
(Jul. 04, 2021  11:28 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2021  10:56 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I really wish that the rest of Saiki k would be dubbed. I just watched reawekened and it has different voice actors.

I love Saiki K, it's easily in my top 10 anime. I actually like the dub more than the sub, however the Reawakened voice actors aren't as good as the Season 1 ones. Plus only Season 1 is dubbed, which sucks.

The voice actors are alright since its voices I recognise but after watching season 1, it doesn't help when it changes in reawakened. I only watch anime in dubs, so since the other seasons aren't dubbed its really upsetting. I really want to watch it for the comedy as most animes have depressing stuff going on.
I was watching boruto and it's getting good
Undead Unluck is getting an anime. I hear the manga is good so look out for it I guess.
Any comedy anime suggestions, like Saiki k?
(Jul. 09, 2021  9:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Any comedy anime suggestions, like Saiki k?

Mob psycho
Pretty excited that a bunch of stuff I was into the Light Novels for is getting adapted lately... and then there's Jahy on the horizon. XD

Just firing up Drugstore in Another World. :3
Blue Lock is such a interesting sports manga
have you seen dragon ball super heroes

have you seen dragon ball super heroes my favorite character Xeno Vegeks

i read sonic comic i.m going to collect 275 books
Dragon Ball Spoilers
i watch sonic boom , sonic underground

(Jul. 09, 2021  9:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Any comedy anime suggestions, like Saiki k?

you like my hero academia

(Jul. 23, 2021  8:47 PM)Sonichedgehog20 Wrote: i watch sonic boom , sonic underground

(Jul. 09, 2021  9:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Any comedy anime suggestions, like Saiki k?

you like my hero academia my favorite character is bakugou

(Jul. 23, 2021  8:47 PM)Sonichedgehog20 Wrote: i watch sonic boom , sonic underground

Yeh I like it. My favourite is kaminari.
(Jul. 23, 2021  9:40 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:

You should go with Todoroki JK
(Jul. 23, 2021  9:40 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:

he is funny

(Jul. 17, 2021  9:30 PM)Instarez Wrote: Dragon Ball Spoilers

here is another spoiler gohan well fused with trunks in dragon ball super heroes