Anime Moves in real life...

(Sep. 08, 2019  8:54 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Final Dead/Dread Impact, Super Valkyrie/Valtryek Slash, Super Flash Shoot, Super Z Defense, Super Z Shield, Super Z Sword, WIZARD BLOWWW!!!!

Whoooo!! It is first time I don't know any of 'em
It's important to note that ANIME stadiums are very different from REAL stadiums in terms of size, scale, design and presumably material . This is the major reason why many ANIME moves are impractical or difficult.

This simple mod to the 'Star Storm stadium' makes bounce-moves more practical ;

1. Due to the modded walls being very bouncy and absorbing impacts efficienctly.
 2. And the stadium having a lot of corners and edges.

I was able to get 10+ bounces repeatedly.(slow motion of a 12 hit combo in the video )

Also it adds a guard to the ridges so bets can move on top of it with 0 chance of falling OUT.

Try it out yourself
Nothing Break actually works in real life. All you have you to do is find a way to get the performance tip stuck. (I suggest with a toothpick, because you can break it and it can come easily out of place when you don't want to do nothing break anymore.) When you break the wood in between the nothing tip, the tip will get stuck in place. Then when you launch it, it will go crazy like it's in nothing break mode. And to disable it, you can either just push the wood further into the tip and the tip will get unstuck or you can just bash the tip on the floor a few times until the wood comes out or the tip gets unstuck.
(Oct. 28, 2019  5:21 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Nothing Break actually works in real life. All you have you to do is find a way to get the performance tip stuck. (I suggest with a toothpick, because you can break it and it can come easily out of place when you don't want to do nothing break anymore.) When you break the wood in between the nothing tip, the tip will get stuck in place. Then when you launch it, it will go crazy like it's in nothing break mode. And to disable it, you can either just push the wood further into the tip and the tip will get unstuck or you can just bash the tip on the floor a few times until the wood comes out or the tip gets unstuck.

Wow . Although free didn't need the toothpick. The absorb break fixes the impossibilities of the nothing break by using an ingenious mechanism to lock the driver in place momentarily.
TT scientist have been innovating new tech for beys since 1999 and they always deliver.
try Counter Break, Nothing/Absorb Break or Hell Salamanders Rain Of Swordfire
Counterbreak, Rush Launch, Flash Shoot, Ultra Flash shoot, Nothing/Absorb Break Winged Shoot/ Launch/ Ultra Winged Launch, Genesis Reboot/ Ultimate Genesis Reboot, Turbo Whip, Turbo Valtryek Whip, and maybe Phoenix Break
I count Legend Spriggans axe launch as well as Reboot/Ultimate Reboot. Maybe Dual Phantom from Diabolos, but that wouldn't really work considering how light the "bullet" is. Also Revive and Dead's armor press or dead stinger.
What about Diabolos’s “Bullet Cannon”?
Its quite possible for that to happen,
I’ve seen rP’s revive armor burst a beyblade,
I know that it’ll be a one-in-a-million shot... but Add the right conditions and bullet cannon might do something...
High unlikely to happen, but Dead Stinger and Dead Stinger Press.
(Oct. 29, 2019  3:03 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: ultimate genesis reboot

It's just 1.take a ultimate Reboot 
2.Launch it(with a layer and disk, ofcourse)
3.At till end of battle Ul will kick in, and Get some Hype Stamina and Aggressive Attacking.
4. You call it Ulitmate Genesis Reboot.
(Oct. 29, 2019  4:35 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2019  3:03 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: ultimate genesis reboot

It's just 1.take a ultimate Reboot 
2.Launch it(with a layer and disk, ofcourse)
3.At till end of battle Ul will kick in, and Get some Hype Stamina and Aggressive Attacking.
4. You call it Ulitmate Genesis Reboot.

I have had triple saber happen
Shining Shoot, Keep Counter, Wing Slash, Bound Stinger
5 saber attack..?
The Judgement, Zwei Hammer, Lock Reverse, Dread Circle and Dragon Shoot
(Nov. 21, 2019  3:51 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: The Judgement, Zwei Hammer, Lock Reverse, Dread Circle and Dragon Shoot

Lock reverse doesn’t work on heaven Pegasus, but it does work on aB Bearing combos!
Chain Protection, Z Slash, Z Defense, Z Buster, Endless Spin, Revive/Dead Armor Press, Fifth Impact, Winning Flash Shoot, Winning Slash, Dead Impulse, Super Valkyrie/Spriggan Slash, Super Flash Shoot, Super Jet Shoot, Turbo Sword/Shield, Dead/Phoenix Break,
my Venom Diabolos bursted my Heaven Pegasus
Using the Bullet Cannon Technique!
No lie...
(Nov. 28, 2019  10:10 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: my Venom Diabolos bursted my Heaven Pegasus
Using the Bullet Cannon Technique!
No lie...

I did that with Erase Diabolos and Wizard Fafnir.

Archive 002 | Bound Jet Shoot•Spring Winged Launch

Straight out of the anime, this is an almost perfect replication of the technique. This much is clear from Technical Analysis ;
according to-  https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Spring_Winged_Launch

This attack starts off as a normal Winged Launch, but then Genesis Valtryek used Spring Attack each time it hits the stadium wall, making Winged Launch a faster and more powerful attack then before.

From the video:
1. There is a clear acceleration after colliding with the second spike(@0.11 @0.14 @0.20 @0.25 @0.35 @0.47 ) this suggests a 'spring'-assisted collision (as per the bound- layer gimmick)
2. Focus on the top of 'kinetic Satomb ' and you'll clearly see the extreme destabilization caused by 'Valtryek' s final attack. The first theory of thermodynamics states that 'for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction' so comparing the effect of the final hit to that of previous parried hits there is a significant spike in 'Attack Power'
3. The force from the final hit sends Satomb flying and at the same time Valtryek is repelled in the opposite direction, this 'Explosive' , 'Elastic' collision necessitates that the force of the final hit created enough inertia for the Bound layer to further boost the final hit.
0. In summary . Valtryek.6Vortex.Reboot bounced from spike to spike and with the aid of the bound-layer's spring gimmick and gained speed on each collision resulting in and exponential increase in attack power and a POWERFUL attack.

It is AMAZING that I missed this at first. It is PHENOMENAL that the beyblade community has video proof of the effectiveness of the bound layer and the feasibility of the 'Bound jet shoot' or the 'Spring winged launch) technique.

Goodbye and keep blading .......from a Technical Blader.

Aoi Valt has not used this in the anime but since °Imperial Dragon° has a (temporary) bound layer, he still might.

-Observations-

1. °Right-spin° beys move °clockwise° around the stadium

2. During the Rush/flower pattern °Right-Spin° beys  still move °clockwise° around the stadium but in successive °anti-clockwise° loops.

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588235294118)]-Hypothesis-[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588235294118)]1. The movement pattern i.e right-spin bey moving in anti-clockwise loops suggests it initiated  a °rush launch° pattern yet managed to maintain  its position relative to the centre . The question is how ?[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588235294118)]+ A clue to this is in the video (  0:29 ) we see that the size of the loop increases after the first hit and so the reason is the °Bound layer° , this suggests that the bey °V3.6V.Re° is at an angle and speed at which the spring gimmick works.[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588235294118)]2. °Acceleration° maintains this pattern similar to a normal flash shoot which spirals out due to °constant acceleration°.[/color]
-Theory-
The °circular momentum° of a spinning top swings a bey around a °conical stadium° in the same manner (Clockwise or Anti-Clockwise) irrespective of the driver/performance tip but friction between the driver and the stadium floor results in a distinct motion in the opposite direction as the driver °Pulls° against the stadium (like pull-ups;  you push your body up by pulling down on a pole) , this does not contradict since the tops can continue spinning clockwise around its axis while the bey moves in various directions.
So in the case of the °spiral pattern° , friction moves the bey in a loop while the rotational speed creates a Net clockwise motion around the stadium. If the spring gimmick activates during 1 of such loops then the resultant acceleration increases the rotational speed of the bey but at an exponentially higher rate, increases the °pull force° of the driver on the stadium and this force overrides the clockwise motion for a moment and results in a larger loop and of course a bigger hit.

-ANALYSIS-
In theory this is a potential infinite pattern with few limitations.
1.The opponent bey should be at the centre of the stadium at  the end of each loop
2. The inevitable collision with °stadium walls° or °pockets°, though there is a slight chance this can merge with a °Jet shoot° / °winged launch° and maintain the loop but this is yet to be witnessed

-Goals-
1. Test against an infinite mugen bey
2. Test in a wide satellite dish stadium
3. Try it with °Imperial Dragon° (Unevolved)

PS: Remember that attack power isn't everything in beyblade, If you have a keen Blader-eye you'll notice that °Geist Fafnir°'s Rubber was absorbing all those attacks . Check out my "Geist Fanfir Technical unboxing"(https://youtu.be/qIz8bplEBV4)  for the full battle.

Goodbye and keep blading,........from a Technical Blader
LIKE.
SHARE.
SUBSCRIBE
Dread vertical is possible with correct parts but difficult