Angry birds

Anyone else a fan of this game?I think it's a really fun game.
It is fun, childish and easy.
Not worth 0.99 to me :[
lol i bought it, its pretty hard after u beat the first chapter, u will unlock 3 more, it gets harder from then.
ah angry birds this game held my attention for 2 minutes
(Dec. 19, 2010  11:56 PM)Beyson Wrote: I like it but I suck at it.

this is pretty much me when im on my bros ipod
ANGRY BIRDS IS AWESOME! You gotta love it, and Angry Birds Rio and Seasons.
Click Away!>Angry Birds
Happy Destruction of Unforgiving swine!
(Dec. 19, 2010  11:53 PM)Æ›nubis Wrote: ah angry birds this game held my attention for 2 minutes

?????!!!!?????!!!!????!!!!?????

(Nov. 14, 2010  7:57 PM)Dan Wrote: It is fun, childish and easy.

??????????!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!
It's good but sometimes it gets hard. I have it on my brother's iTouch, my mom and dad's iphone and Angry Birds Rio on their iPad
They made a cookbook. It's the Angry Birds King Piggy's Egg Foods?
Angry birds ok(I suck at it) But my dad is a master at it. He finshed all of the levels with ease.
it was awsome you get to slaughter pigs without any shame plus help me im stuck in level 2-15
ANGRY BIRDS FTW!!!!! But whats wrong with u guys? Just keep trying.
(Sep. 07, 2011  1:11 PM)LeoneFreak Wrote: ANGRY BIRDS IS AWESOME! You gotta love it, and Angry Birds Rio and Seasons.
Click Away!>Angry Birds
Happy Destruction of Unforgiving swine!
(Dec. 19, 2010  11:53 PM)Æ›nubis Wrote: ah angry birds this game held my attention for 2 minutes

?????!!!!?????!!!!????!!!!?????

(Nov. 14, 2010  7:57 PM)Dan Wrote: It is fun, childish and easy.

??????????!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!

Respect others opinions.
The game is cool, but I decided that it wasn't good enough. Instead, I throw angry bird plushies at people.
Hee Hee, that would be funny when someone was playing SAngry Birds and you through the plushie at them..
I love the game and a very big fan of the game.
Going for 3 stars on every level without hacks. I so far have 'Poached Eggs' with all 3 stars Smile Took me so long though. One day I'll do it. Got to get around to buying that plushie though..
(Sep. 16, 2011  12:10 PM)Chups Wrote: Going for 3 stars on every level without hacks. I so far have 'Poached Eggs' with all 3 stars Smile Took me so long though. One day I'll do it. Got to get around to buying that plushie though..

Same here man. Ima get the black bomb. It goes with angry birds shirt Grin
im also a big fan and i have gotten 3 str on all 3 of the first 3 levels in rio 3-3-3 and working on the last 6 i need on the orignal
Just a question: Has anyone beat the game WITHOUT the golden eagle thingy?
Its free on Google Chrome . I have it on Google chrome I'd say its for any age....