An interesting little scheme I found...

sorry, i dnt quite understand ur point here
The show has absolutely no applicable Beyblade science!
His point is that the anime doesn't give any knowledge about Beyblade. It has no bearing on the actual game.
It just makes you wanna buy the damn things.
(Apr. 21, 2009  4:22 PM)The Shredder Wrote: u should really watch the series, its part of wat fuels your obsession, maybe only a small part but a vital part, and gives u knowledge

I'm obsessed and I don't even HAVE one yet. I don't need the cartoon.
ok i get the point, ive been corrected 5 times, theres no need for more
lol
you're acting like we all didn't know that the anime series was meant to sell the products
(Apr. 21, 2009  3:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's almost as if ... beyblade is marketed to young boys who aren't interested in girls Gasp
Gee, maybe we need more of this in the United States? Our boys need something else to keep their dirty mits away from the developing young girls.

Maybe Japan will share their Beyblades with us in, say, 2010?
I haven't read over this topic, just the first post.

How would you compare B-Daman's last outing, Metal B-Daman, to Beyblade? There were a total of 9 models, and three playsets. The series flopped like no other.
(Apr. 21, 2009  6:40 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Gee, maybe we need more of this in the United States? Our boys need something else to keep their dirty mits away from the developing young girls.

Maybe Japan will share their Beyblades with us in, say, 2010?

I even like all the anime girls!!
(Apr. 21, 2009  8:19 PM)Evan Wrote: How would you compare B-Daman's last outing, Metal B-Daman, to Beyblade? There were a total of 9 models, and three playsets. The series flopped like no other.

LOL, whats the point of having Metal B-Daman? They would just be heavier to move.
(Apr. 21, 2009  9:55 PM)Kei Wrote: LOL, whats the point of having Metal B-Daman? They would just be heavier to move.

They were plastic. They were only about an inch tall, shot metal magnetic B-Dama (6mm so none of the old ones worked Pinching_eyes).