An idea for a project for the whole community!

Hello, i have an idea for a new project for the whole community. It's about making a new manga for the metal fight beyblade and sell it and possibly earn some money. The way i think it could be done is following: I don't think that making a manga is really that hard because all it requires are paint.net/paint 3d or any other design software, once you've got it you need good drawing skills and the rest is just text. In paint, adding text to a picture is easy, so the hardest part will be the drawing. I am not really good at drawing things but i am sure that many members here are. And to not make it too demanding for any members, we could make a team where everyone would have to work on certain things. One would be the story director, another would be the art director, etc. When we make it complete, we will sell it by making russian or chinese media produce it because they don't care about copyright and it's also cheaper in those countries. If anyone is interested, then reply or pm me Smile

I am sorry if this is a stupid idea, but since we have no more MFB, i hope some members are interested. If it gets enough popularity i will tell you the story that it will be and we will start the project.

Please don't be angry if it's stupid. I am just hopeful because i want continuation of MFB.
It won’t be canon, and it will get taken down if it gets popular (after it’s published). This isn’t a good idea, a good concept, but not idea. Maybe think it through more?
It can't be sold because of copyright. But it could be a little inside project if people wanna do it.
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It won’t be canon, and it will get taken down if it gets popular (after it’s published). This isn’t a good idea, a good concept, but not idea. Maybe think it through more?

It should be canon and i don't think that it can be taken down if it's produced in Russia or China because they are enemies with Japan so they will be more than happy to copy Japanese things and earn money from it and even if it gets taken down in the west, it won't be that in Russia and China because they will support it as it could be good for their economies and there are certain other countries too where it won't be taken down so we can still make plenty of money on that. China and Russia are already superpowers so i don't think there is much Japan or the west can do to stop it. Many who pirate copy, mass produce it in China.

(Oct. 09, 2020  8:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It can't be sold because of copyright. But it could be a little inside project if people wanna do it.

It can because China and Russia will be happy to earn money by copying Japanese things.
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:27 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It won’t be canon, and it will get taken down if it gets popular (after it’s published). This isn’t a good idea, a good concept, but not idea. Maybe think it through more?

It should be canon and i don't think that it can be taken down if it's produced in Russia or China because they are enemies with Japan so they will be more than happy to copy Japanese things and earn money from it and even if it gets taken down in the west, it won't be that in Russia and China because they will support it as it could be good for their economies and there are certain other countries too where it won't be taken down so we can still make plenty of money on that. China and Russia are already superpowers so i don't think there is much Japan or the west can do to stop it. Many who pirate copy, mass produce it in China.

(Oct. 09, 2020  8:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It can't be sold because of copyright. But it could be a little inside project if people wanna do it.

It can because China and Russia will be happy to earn money by copying Japanese things.
Japan will get it taken down, and it should not be canon, it is fanon. Fan creations aren’t canon unless said by the original creator, and they will never say yes.
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:27 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: It should be canon and i don't think that it can be taken down if it's produced in Russia or China because they are enemies with Japan so they will be more than happy to copy Japanese things and earn money from it and even if it gets taken down in the west, it won't be that in Russia and China because they will support it as it could be good for their economies and there are certain other countries too where it won't be taken down so we can still make plenty of money on that. China and Russia are already superpowers so i don't think there is much Japan or the west can do to stop it. Many who pirate copy, mass produce it in China.

Japan will get it taken down, and it should not be canon, it is fanon. Fan creations aren’t canon unless said by the original creator, and they will never say yes.
How can it be taken down when China and Russia are stronger? And also, call it whatever you want. The story will be a direct continuation of the Beyblade Shogun Steel anime, not manga. It doesn't matter whether you call it canon or fanon as long as the story is continuing. Even if it's called fanon it's still really canon.
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:34 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Japan will get it taken down, and it should not be canon, it is fanon. Fan creations aren’t canon unless said by the original creator, and they will never say yes.
How can it be taken down when China and Russia are stronger? And also, call it whatever you want. The story will be a direct continuation of the Beyblade Shogun Steel anime, not manga. It doesn't matter whether you call it canon or fanon as long as the story is continuing. Even if it's called fanon it's still really canon.

If its not officially made as an continuation, its not canon.
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:34 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Japan will get it taken down, and it should not be canon, it is fanon. Fan creations aren’t canon unless said by the original creator, and they will never say yes.

Do you even know what canon is? It’s the work created by the official creators of the series. You’re writing a fanfic. There’s not gonna be any war over Beyblade anyways. Just legal stuff.
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:34 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: How can it be taken down when China and Russia are stronger? And also, call it whatever you want. The story will be a direct continuation of the Beyblade Shogun Steel anime, not manga. It doesn't matter whether you call it canon or fanon as long as the story is continuing. Even if it's called fanon it's still really canon.

If its not officially made as an continuation, its not canon.

That's the formal title, but we don't need to give it a title neither fanon or canon. We will just make a continuation of the story of Shogun steel. The Manga will have the world championship of the future. Shogun steel's ending was a qualification battle between Team Dna and Team Gangangalaxy. We will just begin there. I don't care what label it gets. And as long as we can get a strong country to produce it, it can't be taken down. Otherwise, Chinese economy would have collapsed a long ago because the whole chinese economy is about copying products from other countries and mass producing them.

We will just make it seem like a legit continuation. Fanon or canon are just labels.

(Oct. 09, 2020  8:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:34 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: How can it be taken down when China and Russia are stronger? And also, call it whatever you want. The story will be a direct continuation of the Beyblade Shogun Steel anime, not manga. It doesn't matter whether you call it canon or fanon as long as the story is continuing. Even if it's called fanon it's still really canon.

Do you even know what canon is? It’s the work created by the official creators of the series. You’re writing a fanfic. There’s not gonna be any war over Beyblade anyways. Just legal stuff.

I know what these are, yes.
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:40 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If its not officially made as an continuation, its not canon.

That's the formal title, but we don't need to give it a title neither fanon or canon. We will just make a continuation of the story of Shogun steel. The Manga will have the world championship of the future. Shogun steel's ending was a qualification battle between Team Dna and Team Gangangalaxy. We will just begin there. I don't care what label it gets. And as long as we can get a strong country to produce it, it can't be taken down. Otherwise, Chinese economy would have collapsed a long ago because the whole chinese economy is about copying products from other countries and mass producing them.

We will just make it seem like a legit continuation. Fanon or canon are just labels.

(Oct. 09, 2020  8:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Do you even know what canon is? It’s the work created by the official creators of the series. You’re writing a fanfic. There’s not gonna be any war over Beyblade anyways. Just legal stuff.

Fanon and canon are not just labels, they are definitions. You seem to be denying them. And which company do you think is gonna make a direct sequel to a show, under the same license? You’re going about this all wrong.
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:40 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: That's the formal title, but we don't need to give it a title neither fanon or canon. We will just make a continuation of the story of Shogun steel. The Manga will have the world championship of the future. Shogun steel's ending was a qualification battle between Team Dna and Team Gangangalaxy. We will just begin there. I don't care what label it gets. And as long as we can get a strong country to produce it, it can't be taken down. Otherwise, Chinese economy would have collapsed a long ago because the whole chinese economy is about copying products from other countries and mass producing them.

Fanon and canon are not just labels, they are definitions. You seem to be denying them. And which company do you think is gonna make a direct sequel to a show, under the same license? You’re going about this all wrong.
Ok, then. There is no need to argue about it. You are right it's fanon. It's created by fans, some companies will still be happy to produce it. Infact, most products have pirate copies and fake productions in many countries around the world.
We don't need to have a banner on it saying loud "it's fanon!" still.
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:45 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Fanon and canon are not just labels, they are definitions. You seem to be denying them. And which company do you think is gonna make a direct sequel to a show, under the same license? You’re going about this all wrong.
Ok, then. There is no need to argue about it. You are right it's fanon. It's created by fans, some companies will still be happy to produce it. Infact, most products have pirate copies and fake productions in many countries around the world.
A company isn’t just gonna randomly green light this, but good luck.
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:45 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Ok, then. There is no need to argue about it. You are right it's fanon. It's created by fans, some companies will still be happy to produce it. Infact, most products have pirate copies and fake productions in many countries around the world.
A company isn’t just gonna randomly green light this, but good luck.
If not, we could try to sell this on online websites like Amazon, Ebay or Alibaba where anyone can sell stuff. But i think if the story is something that the Chinese and Russian authorities like, like the Japanese team destroying America with the hidden power of beys or something, then it's possible we could get a company to produce it because they could use it as a propaganda tool to influence/indoctrinate kids with Anti-American world views. Cartoons/Manga are powerful ways to influence children's mind.
too much work with probably no reward also will be taken down and even if you get the creator in too much work
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:55 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: A company isn’t just gonna randomly green light this, but good luck.
If not, we could try to sell this on online websites like Amazon, Ebay or Alibaba where anyone can sell stuff. But i think if the story is something that the Chinese and Russian authorities like, like the Japanese team destroying America with the hidden power of beys or something, then it's possible we could get a company to produce it because they could use it as a propaganda tool to influence/indoctrinate kids with Anti-American world views. Cartoons/Manga are powerful ways to influence children's mind.

I dont know what you're going on about here, but Beyblade should not be used as a propaganda tool.
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:58 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: too much work with probably no reward also will be taken down and even if you get the creator in too much work

Will it be too much work even if it's done using computer programs and there's a team with people skilled in drawing? This is a manga, not an anime.

(Oct. 09, 2020  9:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:55 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: If not, we could try to sell this on online websites like Amazon, Ebay or Alibaba where anyone can sell stuff. But i think if the story is something that the Chinese and Russian authorities like, like the Japanese team destroying America with the hidden power of beys or something, then it's possible we could get a company to produce it because they could use it as a propaganda tool to influence/indoctrinate kids with Anti-American world views. Cartoons/Manga are powerful ways to influence children's mind.

I dont know what you're going on about here, but Beyblade should not be used as a propaganda tool.

I didn't say it should. I only said that the chances could propably increase if the authorities in those countries like the story but as said, it's all up to you guys. I can't force anybody to do this. It's just an idea.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:02 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:58 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: too much work with probably no reward also will be taken down and even if you get the creator in too much work

Will it be too much work even if it's done using computer programs and there's a team with people skilled in drawing? This is a manga, not an anime.

If enough people are working on it, its takes off the large amount of load and spreads it out. But that's only if we get enough people. But is its just a manga, so it wont be as much wok as an anime. Thats doesn't mean its easy though.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:04 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:02 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Will it be too much work even if it's done using computer programs and there's a team with people skilled in drawing? This is a manga, not an anime.

If enough people are working on it, its takes off the large amount of load and spreads it out. But that's only if we get enough people. But is its just a manga, so it wont be as much wok as an anime. Thats doesn't mean its easy though.

We'll see if we can do that or not.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:02 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:

(Oct. 09, 2020  9:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I dont know what you're going on about here, but Beyblade should not be used as a propaganda tool.

I didn't say it should. I only said that the chances could propably increase if the authorities in those countries like the story but as said, it's all up to you guys. I can't force anybody to do this. It's just an idea.

Bottomline, we don't need to use Beyblade for propaganda, even if it'll increase chances or whatever.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:02 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Will it be too much work even if it's done using computer programs and there's a team with people skilled in drawing? This is a manga, not an anime.

Bottomline, we don't need to use Beyblade for propaganda, even if it'll increase chances or whatever.

Why? I honestly support Russia and China but that's offtopic. We won't discuss politics here. But i have no problems using it as propaganda for the reason stated above and the fact that it will increase chances.
I get that you like beyblade (we all do!), but it's not as big or as popular as you are making it out to be. Any company that would be able to create a quality product wouldn't take such a big copyright risk. Their best bet would be to collaborate with the creator of beyblade, but even then I doubt anything would be done in regards to a previous generation.

Your best bet would be to find other passionate beyblade, and make a team to work on this project yourselves. There's nothing wrong with a fanon story or comic, as long as the original creators are credited and the end result is FREE. Companies don't like when other people profit off of their copyrights.
If we want money, we should set up a patreon for the artists and writers. The money for the patreon will be specifically for artists, with no mention of beyblade or it'll be taken down. After words if people wanna give them money, they give them money. Then each artist and writer gets a fair share of the money. Even they it is still kinda scummy though. Cause their being played to profit of off something that we dont own, yet technically not at the same time.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:07 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If we want money, we should set up a patreon for the artists and writers. The money for the patreon will be specifically for artists, with no mention of beyblade or it'll be taken down. After words if people wanna give them money, they give them money. Then each artist and writer gets a fair share of the money.

That's a good idea but we should trry to sell it parallel as long as possibly without getting into legal trouble. And even if we get into lawsuit, they still can not take the money away from us that we have earned.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:06 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Bottomline, we don't need to use Beyblade for propaganda, even if it'll increase chances or whatever.

Why? I honestly support Russia and China but that's offtopic. We won't discuss politics here. But i have no problems using it as propaganda for the reason stated above and the fact that it will increase chances.

Beyblade is a kids toy meant for fun, not Russian and Chinese propaganda. I don't care if you support them or not.