An attack plastic combo.

I've tried this combo out and really like it (mostly for looks but eh).
Its smash attack:
Dragoon G AR
10 Wide
SG: Left spin with Driger F's tip in Dranzer S casings.
Dragoon V2 BB
Draciel V2 SP (facing the left spin direction)

It's kinda crazy at the beginning of the matches but it suprised me that it could last so long in battle for being an attack type. It seemed to have a little bit of life after death, too, if thats possible. I think it rolls on the edge of the opening on the BB where the tips go through.

Lastly, I wanted to know if Vortex Ape's AR would for a combo like this(haven't tried it):
Vortex Ape AR
10 Wide or Magnetic Weight Disk(should have Wide Defense, i think)
BK's SG
Dragoon V2 BB
Cross Survivor SP

It's supposed to be a spin stealer, though better can be made, I wanna see how well Vortex Ape's AR can work.
Not sure about the second combo, but I've used a combo very much like the first, and it works really well. I just use Triple Wing(? Trygle) instead, in right spin. The SP provide very decent smash, and the tip moves really quickly.
Your first combo is very good. I'd like to see it fight a zombie, considering I don't think the zombie will steal it's stin. (most zombies have Left SG) <--- out of the ones I've seen/played.
The first beyblade has enough attack potential to beat zombies, and can win against zombies in either spin direction based on attack alone.

The second beyblade sounds more like a spin steal type or a defense type. Either way, the combo can be improved upon by using parts from the Zombie article on beywiki.
I know that the second one could be improved, but hoe w well does Vortex Ape AR work in that combination? (Its supposed to be a spin stealer, I should probly edit my post.)
I'd just use Wolborg's base for the first combo instead. Should be lighter and move faster. You won't be able to use the SPs, but I don't think they did that much paired with Eight Spiker. Alternatively, you could just use Gaia Dragoon V's base.
Actually, Driger F shaft isn't fixed when used with Dranzer S casings, it still spins freely, although not as good as a sharp tip bearing combo would, it'll still reduce attack potential. If you use Wolborg casings with it, it should be fixed (it's a really tight fit), but it'll also make the combo taller, so you're probably better off just sticking with Gaia Dragoon V base if you have it.

As for VA's AR, I always thought it had better smash attack than anything, but try it if you want. For pure survival combined with spin-stealing potential, there are better parts out there though.
Ok thx. What attack ring does well with Draciel v2's SP then?
Seeing as Draciel V2's SP are smash attackers, I'd say Trygle's AR would work well with it. I may be wrong though, so wait to see what the more experienced bladers say
I had thought that Eight Spiker was smask attack too, which is why I'm asking =/ (I was thinking of trying Trygle AR too since I have another spare.)
Eight Spiker does have smash. Try it out, see which AR you prefer
I usually prefer trygle AR but I liked the look of this AR on the combo better, lol.
LOL, sometimes it's hard to use an AR that doesn't look as good, but try your best to go by performance and not looks. If you get a good-looking strong combo then that's a bonus Wink
That combo I made is just made for fun since I can make better smash combos with trygle's AR I just wanted to tell everyone that I was suprised that it actually worked as well as it did.
cool. Trygle's AR is best for right spin, and Eight Spiker is best for left spin IMO
Yup, I agree.
I mentioned that since those support parts don't line up with Eight Spiker, so they weren't really needed anyways.
You can pair them with Whale Attacker (Seaborg 1) in right spin, although that AR already does well enough by itself for smash attack/OHKO.
Dang, ok thx.
(Aug. 28, 2008  12:16 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I've tried this combo out and really like it (mostly for looks but eh).
Its smash attack:
Dragoon G AR
10 Wide
SG: Left spin with Driger F's tip in Dranzer S casings.
Dragoon V2 BB
Draciel V2 SP (facing the left spin direction)

I used a similar concept with Kerberous base. I think I managed to get this shaft to fit into kerberous with double bearings, too. It makes for a very unique movement pattern. Practice using this with various forms of tilted launches.
(Aug. 28, 2008  12:16 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Lastly, I wanted to know if Vortex Ape's AR would for a combo like this(haven't tried it):
Vortex Ape AR
10 Wide or Magnetic Weight Disk(should have Wide Defense, i think)
BK's SG
Dragoon V2 BB
Cross Survivor SP

It's supposed to be a spin stealer, though better can be made, I wanna see how well Vortex Ape's AR can work.

I use this AR for attack more often, actually. I had something very similar for some time, but it had a wide defence, and used V2's grip tip.

(Aug. 28, 2008  9:45 PM)King of Darkness Wrote: I mentioned that since those support parts don't line up with Eight Spiker, so they weren't really needed anyways.
You can pair them with Whale Attacker (Seaborg 1) in right spin, although that AR already does well enough by itself for smash attack/OHKO.

Personally, I wouldn't use that except with a grip tip. And a lot of spare Whale Attackers and Fin Tectors. But with a slightly worn WB2 shaft in kerberous base, it works nicely.
(Aug. 28, 2008  12:33 AM)James Wrote: Your first combo is very good. I'd like to see it fight a zombie, considering I don't think the zombie will steal it's stin. (most zombies have Left SG) <--- out of the ones I've seen/played.

Zombies spin the opposite of the beyblade their going against. If you want to steal spin effectively.
Yeah, but right spin blades are quite common, so with zombies, more often than not, they will be in left spin