Amaterasu''s story 1: Ancient Beys NO BEY REQUESTS BUT we take character requests!

Poll: What should the team be called?

The Olympians
29.79%
Spartans
19.15%
Ancient Bladers
38.30%
The one u guys request and i choose the best and it will replace this
12.77%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
Thanks, Ra. Here's what I have for the first part of my part of our co-op:

Meanwhile, in the frigid wastelands of Scandanavia, one boy was praying in a shrine. Ari bowed his head in the abandoned shrine.
"Oh please, lords of Aesir, help me cope once more. After my aunts and uncles were taken by your Valkyries, you helped me cope, and now, please help me and my Grand Raven 100F cope with the loss of my parents. Please, if my family is in the realm of Hela, please let them be at peace." A gust of wind blew the doors of the shrine open. Two ravens coasted into the dusty shrine. They cawed, trying to tell him something. They perched, one at each shoulder, and a flash of pain coursed through Ari. He dropped his bey, and touched his head to the floor. The raven on his right shoulder picked the Bey up in its beak. Ari saw a great feast, and his right eye throbbed. Suddenly, the peircing pain that had coursed through him vanished, and the two ravens were hovering under a statue of Odin. Ari walked forward, but fell through a trap door. Four braces caught his arms, and two more caught his legs. One circled around his head. A booming voice spoke softly, but with much force: "As payment for your family to be safely transported to Valhalla by my Valkyries, you must pay two things: your beyblade, and your eye. I will also give you a partner, and another Beyblade."
"What are you talking about?!?" Ari cried. "Who are you?"
"Silence!" the voice cried. The first raven, who had the beyblade in his mouth, dropped it onto an altar. Then, both ravens came to Ari's face. One held Ari's eye open, while the other moved closer. It placed its beak and began to pull. Ari screamed, but in vain. The raven pulled harder and harder. The eye came out, and the raven placed it on the altar, as well. A light shined, although Ari was in too much pain to see it. The chains released him, and he grasped where his eye had been. The birds placed an eyepatch over it, and he stopped hurting. He walked over to the altar. The voice said: "Your eye has the power of my eye, and your eye can see twice as well as a man with two eyes. Your name is now Odin, just like mine, and your Beyblade's." The boy cautiously picked up his beyblade: Metal Face Norse Odin GB145RSD (Rubber Semi-Defense). He left, and began looking for his promised partner.

Well, waddaya think? Is it good enough to put here? I'll think up more soon.
yes lovin the norse mythology maybe the gang can go to norway after one episode
and how bout i make one part and u make the other kapich?
Hey can i be in the story ??? like when your in norway id have mercury anubis 85xf
Description:digital launcher goldish color with no text on it and my uniform is jeans with a white shirt and a dark dark blue jacket and brown/blonde hair?
(Dec. 19, 2010  7:47 PM)Ra Wrote: how bout i make one part and u make the other kapich?
I'm down with that. We will be able to adapt the story more that way.
Odin of aesir yeah if u cant make the story on your turn tell me and ill do it
@CjBrat thats egyptian choose another
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:44 AM)Ra Wrote: Odin of aesir yeah if u cant make the story on your turn tell me and ill do it
hmm i wonder ..
maybe i could use my own design i think about maybe.
storm aegir t125wb ???
(Dec. 20, 2010  1:42 AM)Cjbrat212 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:44 AM)Ra Wrote: Odin of aesir yeah if u cant make the story on your turn tell me and ill do it
hmm i wonder ..
storm aegir t125wb ???
do u know wat i mean by not doing blade requests.
anyway your character will have evil loki CH100that goes up to 125 and 145 PD
(Dec. 20, 2010  1:46 AM)Ra Wrote:
hmm i wonder ..
storm aegir t125wb ???
ok! im fine with that lol i dont mean to sound mad if i do im sorry!
Wait am i good or bad?? i want to be good!!!!! and i want to help you in normany until you leave
Hey can i be in it my name would be Zeus and my Bey would be MF Bakushin Susanow 100RF my uniform would be jeans sneakers and a shirt with Susanow's face on it brown hair i would be a good guy and join sids team please add me.
(Dec. 20, 2010  1:48 AM)Cjbrat212 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  1:46 AM)Ra Wrote:
hmm i wonder ..
storm aegir t125wb ???
ok! im fine with that lol i dont mean to sound mad if i do im sorry!
Wait am i good or bad?? i want to be good!!!!! and i want to help you in normany until you leave
loki in norse mythology is kinda evil so u wood be schtzapharinic.
ND l drago sure but tell me what mythologicalcharacter does susannoo represent
oh sorry i was at my friends house but im on my phone now,srry for confusion.
Susanow is the Bey equivelent of the Japanese Deity of Storms so i can be in it Ra.
then wouldnt it make more sense for ur character to have japanese name like Miyamoto?
@Ra, same to you. If you ever can't write, or get writer's block, let me know. I'll help you out.
Oh i see then call me Arashi Arashi means storm in japanese.
okay you'll be in and odin thank u
so when you going to make the next chapter.
Not to be rude, but Ra and I are people, too. We need to eat, sleep and go to the bathroom, as well as do things like work. We can't just snap our fingers and have a perfect chapter. We'll get around to it, especially because Winter Break is here.
Is there any way I might be able to help with this story? Please let me know.
allright sorry to bother you.
@LDragoKing, I'm sorry for snapping at you. @Ra, here's another chapter of Odin's part of the story.

As Odin became more and more accustomed to his new bey, he began to see more abilities to use. His many battles attracted the attention of the ABA, who sent another Scandanavian to recruit him. The other boy, who used the beyblade Hammer Thor P155RF, came to Odin's apartment.
"I challenge you to a battle, where if you lose, you come with me!" Kol stated bluntly.
"Fine." Odin said. The boys walked to a nearby stadium, and began the countdown.
"3! 2! 1! Let it Rip!" Odin and Thor collided in mid-air, causing a small shockwave.
"Go, Thor! Pulverizer 155 track special ability! Free swing punch!" The hammers attached to Thor's track began to spin to the left, as the notorious LDrago did, and as it did, it gained twice the speed it normally had. Odin, in its path, quickly gave up some balance to run away, and the hammers created a hole in the stadium.
"Oh, carp." Odin muttered. "Time to break out one of my more powerful moves. Go, Odin! Special move Sky God's Blizzard!" As he yelled, Norse Odin called ice. It froze Hammer Thor, while the actual Bey continued to spin inside the ice. "Now, Odin! Valkyrie's wrath!" Odin rammed Thor, shattering the ice, and causing Thor to crash out of the stadium.
"Uugh," Kol groaned. The two boys had formed a friendship in their battle.
"Sorry to interrupt, but you're going to have to battle ME, now. And, my Evil Loki CH100T will surely stop you in your tracks! I'll Trick you out of victory! HEHEHEHEHEHEEE!"
That's awesome I'm doin the nextpart tommorow
Hey i forgot my name is Collin and i still want to be on the good team thing.... until you leave normany And Loki isn't that evil...he was just a little bit of a trickster towards the others..... I still want to be good !!!
Oh and maybe after i leave after a while i show show up in another country with a different bey?

Edit: Random idea what if i do help you out but near the end of the normany trip i go against you (but lose) Then (like yuu) in another countrey im with you ??
I could help carry the story on if you need extra help? sorry if you already have enough help but i just wanted to offer it! anyway i like the story so far!