Amaterasu''s story 1: Ancient Beys NO BEY REQUESTS BUT we take character requests!

Poll: What should the team be called?

The Olympians
29.79%
Spartans
19.15%
Ancient Bladers
38.30%
The one u guys request and i choose the best and it will replace this
12.77%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
This is my story feel free to make requests. This one will be short but I will post soon.

Episode 1

Hello my name is Siddarth. I work for a company call the Ancient Bey Association. We look and recover ancient beys. My bey is Vulcan Horogorium Ch85 Mf. Ch85 is well a ch120 that starts at 85 and goes up to 120. My bottom MF is a metal flat. It will never wear out which is good for me. My launcher is a whip like thing with the bey in the middle. Well I was on a mission with my accomplice Danny in Mexico searching for a Mayan bey called Quetzcoatl. Ok so where was I? Ok When we got off the plane Danny instantly ran around searching for Quetz. He doesn't have a bey so I promised him he could keep Quetz if we get it." Boss , I think I see the pyramid."." Ok Lets Go". As soon as we got there Danny says " Boss I think I found Quetz!". "Nooooooooooooes Danny don't pull it!", but I was too late. Danny pulled the bey and we fell through the ground. I did what I thought best and launched my bey. To be continued. so how did u like it if u guys would like a character or something tell me I'll think something up in the shower (that's how I came with this story) bye
i like it (now in thinking of Indiana Bey Pinching_eyes_2 )
That's what I was thinking of when I made this story and do u want a character
uh yeah sure, you can use any of the characters i have already made if you like
Hmm so u still want to be a crazy homicidal maniac in this story maybe u can be the leader of the -----------------.
I'm going to use ur bey ninja one. Maybe Sid cud meet u in japan?
i would prefer to be no longer crazy, maybe still evil, but its up to you
Ok but ur characters going to be A.D.D
that means im still crazy Pinching_eyes_2
thats a pretty good story u got there 0=
EPisode 2

"Special Move! Time Turner!". Suddenly the air around us swirled in a circle and we were back in time." Boss thanks for saving me, but how are we going to get Quetz?"."Like this.".I lashed my whip and grabbed quetz. " thank u thank u thank u boss!". "Drop the bey and move quietly " said a mysterios voice. " who who who r u?" ."I am Wolf". As I was thinking a way to beat this guy I noticed he was a samurai." wait ur the leader of the Bushido Clan aren't u" I said." it seems like I already have some fans." said wolf. " so if I beat u u commit suicide, no?". " I will ,but let's get it over with go Silent Assasin 100 sf!" I quickly launched my bey and it started. " Go Vulcan smash assassin with ur metal wheel". Suddenly Vulcan changed his Hightower to 120 and knocked assassin ou of balance." that all u got. Go Silent , but deadly". " Fart all u want but that's not gonna do anything". Ever so silently assassin attacked me. "Stop!!!" Danny said then he launched Quetz. Quetz smashed into both of our beys and stopped the battle." Damn assistant" wolf said under his breath then disappeared." Thanks Danny I owe u one". "Im just happy were alive!".[/b]
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:00 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: that means im still crazy Pinching_eyes_2
It's a good thing I forgot it when I was writing the second episode
nice, yay im a samurai, but i thought i put CS as Silent Assasin's tip not sf Chocked_2...
Oh I know just didn't want any rubber tips in this story only the ancient beys will have them since they didn't have plastic back then
ah i see now, well keep up the story i do like it
Thanks I'm thinking of some cronies for u got any suggestions they will have very very generic beys aka heat leone 135fs and carp
maybe you could use beys i posted in the "worst beyblade combo" thread
So --- gemios 230 s/q and stuff like that
yep, thats one of them (another good one is dark ___ H145S)
S'ok but i think further discussion should be through pm.
"Ever so silently assassin attacked me"
cracked me up
Did you get the CH85 idea from my Whirlwind Volpos CH85WB/F? I don't mind, but say if you did.
ra would u put my creation bey : Hurricane Chimera 5S 145 ERS ( the lowest bey ever )it was an attack bey hurricane look like infinity but their is some spike around the metal wheel the clear whell / hybrid wheel loks like there were 1 tiger 1 dragon and 1 phoenix that spin into diferrent direction it could be used for spining right or even left the 5S145 was loke like capricorn but it jumps higher with great impact when it fall down that caused enemy bey loss its balance and the ERS was eternal rubber sharp ( there were no bottom like this in the real ^^ )
used for attack and even stamina! the launcher was an giga launcher ( my creation ) that was putted in our arm and could be shooted when it detect the word 'SHOOT' and the bey would be launcher it self. could be say that my bey could spin to left and right in stamina or attack mode (i hope my bey could one day came true)thx if u use it

ps : that was my creation bey and launcher that was not realy exist
pss: im only 11 years old !
there cant be a 5 track its to low, 85 is the lowest possible
Ha, 5.

Ra, this needs improving. Start a new line for a new character and don't use 'u'. Also, your episodes are very short, but you've already said that.

I'll be waiting for the new episode Andrew
Night I was rushng but I will use proper English from now on I will post every day too make up for that . and wraith no I didn't Tommy weeneleven 5 is to low and what does ur character look like
It's cool.

The amount of people that come and make tracks that are 0.05cm is just amazing.

Also, I like the Indiana Jones feel to it.