Alloy Driver - 3D Printed Beyblade Burst Driver

This driver was made in collaboration with CrazyAries and K1mboslice1305. It is a dual mode stamina/attack driver that excels in combos ranging from balance type stallers to heavy hitting attackers! I worked hard to make it work as intended and to give it an epic look. 

[Image: vnClBRSQ6AOJcGlroAjwdfHdxf9ahLjDRmIyPcTQ...72-h937-no]

It is honestly one of my favorite drivers now (I'm almost sad that K1mbo will be getting this first one). But not to worry, there are more to come. You, yes you, can get your very own Alloy driver and strike down your foes with unparalleled strength! You can even choose the color you wish to order it in! Also, make sure to like the video and subscribe!

It's like Dimension but better! Has the red spring lock and has metal, very nice!
Is that a fake Shadow Amaterios? Is it because the color looks sort of like black-ish purple instead of dark blue or is it because it does not have teeth (on the front, not the actual "teeth" or slopes at back of the layer, whatever you call it.) like on the actual Takara Tomy Shadow Amaterios or am I just blind.. Either way, maybe that's the reason why it was not able to perform well against the other bey. I still enjoyed watching the custom 3D-printed Alloy driver and I would highly recommend it with a combo of Cho-Z Valkyrie or Cho-Z Achilles.
(Feb. 22, 2019  12:45 PM)Triumph Wrote: Is that a fake Shadow Amaterios? Is it because the color looks sort of like black-ish purple instead of dark blue or is it because it does not have teeth (on the front, not the actual "teeth" or slopes at back of the layer, whatever you call it.) like on the actual Takara Tomy Shadow Amaterios or am I just blind.. Either way, maybe that's the reason why it was not able to perform well against the other bey. I still enjoyed watching the custom 3D-printed Alloy driver and I would highly recommend it with a combo of Cho-Z Valkyrie or Cho-Z Achilles.

Yea, it was a fake.
are u gonna paint it a specific color?

id think it would look good with the limited edition longinus l4 purple edition
I know it is implied to be USD- but I suggest noting in the google form that the prices are USD for some users who might not realize the implication.
Looks AWSOME!
i sent a thing to you Xandork
Hello xandork... Are you still making beys?
man id really like to order one, is it possible?