(All Of USA Aloud) Igloo Geysers

yo mr.Edallurs2.0 i don´t fell so go my team is falling off bad
(Sep. 30, 2020  2:57 PM)kingrider367 Wrote: yo mr.Edallurs2.0  i don´t fell so go my team is falling off bad

Not really sure what your trying to say but if you wanna join I put you on the roster : )
hi may i join?
I'm pretty new here, is there a point to teams? Doesn't seem to be any rankings for them.
(Oct. 12, 2020  3:10 PM)froztz Wrote: I'm pretty new here, is there a point to teams? Doesn't seem to be any rankings for them.

There isn’t, but there is a team format which you can have teams of three with and having a team on the WBO can give you a group to discuss Beyblade things with.

Basically no, there’s no point in them.
(Oct. 12, 2020  3:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  3:10 PM)froztz Wrote: I'm pretty new here, is there a point to teams? Doesn't seem to be any rankings for them.

There isn’t, but there is a team format which you can have teams of three with and having a team on the WBO can give you a group to discuss Beyblade things with.

Maybe the wbbo could do like team battles like in the anime
Yea I noticed the format rules. There should definitely be rankings for teams, would be pretty neat.
(Oct. 12, 2020  3:32 PM)froztz Wrote: Yea I noticed the format rules. There should definitely be rankings for teams, would be pretty neat.

Yeah I wish there was, would be pretty neat indeed, but we would have to start getting team format more active....

(Oct. 12, 2020  3:24 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  3:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: There isn’t, but there is a team format which you can have teams of three with and having a team on the WBO can give you a group to discuss Beyblade things with.

Maybe the wbbo could do like team battles like in the anime

I wish they could, maybe a organizer might see this and once you know, quarantine is over we could hold a huge one!

as Rob said, no not really. They can be used for finding and interacting with others locally and competing with them but other than that no. Are you interested in joining too though?
(Oct. 21, 2020  11:38 PM)flyry Wrote: like to join i would

I can put you on the roster!
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:15 PM)flyry Wrote: theres a roster

yep
oh then is this like a team or a group thing?
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:35 PM)flyry Wrote: oh then is this like a team or a group thing?

when you join the team someone will put you on the roster

LIBRA'S RULE!!!!!!!
Well some 1 all ready added me to the roster I'm on the team then I believe so, then what do I do next?
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:52 PM)flyry Wrote: Well some 1 all ready added me to the roster  I'm on the team then I believe so, then what do I do next?

idk honestly
(Oct. 22, 2020  3:03 PM)flyry Wrote: Oh well ok.

i think were just apart of the team i guess
Dose that mean we get a % offf the tournaments                  to pay alot more than nessesarey\
(Oct. 22, 2020  3:12 PM)flyry Wrote: Dose that mean we get a % offf the tournaments                  to pay alot more than nessesarey\

idk
Yay i got all a's and b's on my grades and my dad is getting my world spriggan and a left sparking launcher and a right one
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:43 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote: Yay i got all a's and b's on my grades and my dad is getting my world spriggan and a left sparking launcher and a right one

Nice! and good job on as and bs!
(Oct. 25, 2020  4:58 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:43 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote: Yay i got all a's and b's on my grades and my dad is getting my world spriggan and a left sparking launcher and a right one

Nice! and good job on as and bs!

thx