Air Gear

Poll: Is Air Gear cool, or are you a tool?

AIR GEAR ROCKS WOOOO
81.25%
i am a tool D:
18.75%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
manga is awesome actually

it's anime that sucks
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Okay, so I am reading the manga and it is freaking great. It makes me mad that no skate shop near me has the parts to fix my skates.

http://www.aggressivemall.com/default.asp

http://secure.rollerwarehouse.com/orstore/default.aspx
I've got the first two volumes of the manga and I am really loving it. I'm currently designing my own 'storm rider emblem' (to be truthful, I'm practicing my design/logo skills and thought it'd be fun to try one of these) so I'll show it to you guys when I'm done. Maybe I'll take requests and draw you one too!
Alice Wrote:I've got the first two volumes of the manga and I am really loving it. I'm currently designing my own 'storm rider emblem' (to be truthful, I'm practicing my design/logo skills and thought it'd be fun to try one of these) so I'll show it to you guys when I'm done. Maybe I'll take requests and draw you one too!

Once you're done, put your emblem onto some quality sticker paper (doesn't fade easily, strong adhesive, etc), and stick away!
So as soon as you start taking requests I SOOO want one. Anyway, has anyone gotten far in the manga? I want to talk about stuff and clear up things I am confused about.
I liked the anime, but wasn't too amazed because of the rising and falling animation quality and changed storyline. Loved the concept behind it though and delved into the manga.

I'm now an addict on Sora Scans' forum and love the manga to bits. Plot can be hard to follow at times, but some real gem moments are sprinkled throughout. But yeah, if you want to discuss anything Cye just go for it xD.

Who would've thought that Sora would be the antagonist? I'll love to see how they handle the Gram Scale Tournament at the end.
You mean antagonist? I think the best gem moment is with the old man from the shop at the meeting that Kazu called to get Ikki back into ATs.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:You mean antagonist? I think the best gem moment is with the old man from the shop at the meeting that Kazu called to get Ikki back into ATs.

^ I did not understand a word of this post after this point.
Well if I just flat out said what happened it would've been a huge spoiler.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Well if I just flat out said what happened it would've been a huge spoiler.

It's practically impossible to discuss the manga without revealing huge spoilers. The anime ending seems so long ago in the plot ¬_¬

Seen Lind yet? Certainly a lot of questions flying around about the links between Gravity Children and Brain Chargers.
The storyline is overwhelmingly confusing. Almost every chapter I read, it seems to go in a different direction.
Theres this one part in the anime where some dude goes "Oh my god!", as he's punched or something in the head by a police officer. It was the funniest thing in the world when I first watched it at like 3am. x]
When I saw Lind I was like omgwtfbbq! I can't wait for Kazu to pwn Aeon Clock for the regalia back.
Well, after seeing the weird ending of the anime, I might read the manga now.
I have nothing to do in the daytime until I get a job, I may start the manga.

or i could just keep playing guitar and listening to musics
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:When I saw Lind I was like omgwtfbbq! I can't wait for Kazu to pwn Aeon Clock for the regalia back.

I hope we get more insight into how Lind was created and the link between Gravity Children and Brain Chargers. I can see Agito facing off with Lind for control of his body again.... i'd like to think Agito would win.

A bit convenient how Agito/Akito's mini arc has ended and now it looks like we're perfectly setting up for one with kazu. Ah well, it should be interesting to finally start seeing his flame road develop since the Om match up.
Ive been meaning to read the manga for almost a year, and just havent got round to it. I'll have a day soon to sit down and read them all and get up to date though, so someone tell me where to read it online plz Smile
www.onemanga.com
I guess over the summer, one of my goals is to get VERY caught up to date with the manga.

In the anime, I constantly hear about "Roads". It seems as if they are significant and are related to being the King of that Road, but are there particular advantages and disadvantages to being with a particular Road? Or is it just a title?

Please avoid spoilers, as I really want to find out for myself.
Road: Every stormrider has a road that belongs to himself.

Two riders can follow the same road.

The road is not a title, but there are Kings of roads.
King (or Queen) is the title.
Okay I am reviving this topic. I think a couple of members here read the manga.

SPOILER:

Chapter 212 Kogarasumaru vs Original Sleeping Forest
I can't wait.

There are still a couple of things I don't understand:
Why are Ringo, Ume, and Mikan on Sleeping Forest?
Does Rika know about whats going on between Sora/Genesis and Ikki?
Wtf happened to the US President?
To bad they stoped the anime I would have love to see it go all the way.
(Aug. 10, 2008  10:19 PM)Dranzer206 Wrote: To bad they stoped the anime I would have love to see it go all the way.

same here

I am too lazy to read all of the manga right now
SPOILERS AHEAD O_O

(Aug. 10, 2008  10:06 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: SPOILER:

Chapter 212 Kogarasumaru vs Original Sleeping Forest
I can't wait.

There are still a couple of things I don't understand:
Why are Ringo, Ume, and Mikan on Sleeping Forest?
Does Rika know about whats going on between Sora/Genesis and Ikki?
Wtf happened to the US President?

My guess is that after the original team was removed, Ringo wanted to continue the team for sentimental reasons or something, so found two more members to join in?

I read this manga assuming that all major news reaches all major players.

And what happened to the president?
SPOILERS!

But was Ringo on the original team? She was probably really young when the team was around/when it disbanded. And even if she was on the original team, that was Takeuchi Sora's team. Kilik pretty much beat them all and started a new Sleeping Forest with a completely new (and opposite) goal. Why would she want to join that team? Maybe it has something to do with her being a gravity child.