Aiga's current ranking and the basis of their current ranks

I feel like Aiga should be either the number 1 or number 2 blader in the world (I also like Valt and Shu too) but logically speaking it only makes sense if Aiga is atleast number 2 blader in the world if not number 1. Here are my reasons:-

Aiga is somewhat a beyblade prodigy, he is one of those characters who took the least amount of time to reach the greatest heights. It took Valt two seasons (and a lot of hard work) to become the world champion. It should be noted that Aiga defeated Lui in the 15th episode of the cho-z (he had lost to him previously but those were lui's debut episodes and so he was bound to win and moreover it wasn't a tournament), Lui was one of the most powerful blader who Valt has never defeated even once (the most was a tie between them) and for shu it took intense hard work and after losing several matches he finally managed to defeat lui. What I'm saying is both Shu and Valt who are ranked number 1 and 2 respectively, struggled against lui. Shu lost against Lui twice in national competition and Lui has broken his bey twice as of now. (Sure he defeated Lui eventually but that was only after his transformation and intense hard work and what not. And for Valt, in the first season he too could not defeat Lui and in the second seaosn they didn't really face each other directly but in the third season when Valt was crowned as the World Champion, the most he could do was tie up with him hence proving was still a powerful blader. Now, Aiga defeats Lui in a Tournament when neither of them was holding their back. 

In the second season in the finals of the tournament, Shu and Valt were no doubt the best bladers in the tournament and were competing against other in the finals and they were so evenly matched yet after ( 19 rounds ? ) Valt finally won and became the champion. In cho-z Aiger ( dark resonant) defeated valt and broke his bey. Time skip, there's a recurring pattern here, Aiga has defeated Valt twice in tournaments when neither of them were holding their back. Aiga also defeated Phi in episodes 49-50 of cho-z, so basically Aiga defeated Valt who's defeated Shu and Phi who has also defeated Free (literally broke his bey) and Shu, so while phi was quite powerful, Aiga defeated him. He was also the world champion (And also the strongest blader in existence by the end of cho z)

Some of you might say that its been years since cho-z happened and that Valt and Shu might have got more powerful but that would also be equally true for Aiga, he probably would have got more powerful too. In short, I just think Aiga shouldn't have been placed at number three when he's more powerful and also defeated the no 1 and no 2. A better compromise would have been to rank shu and valt as number 1 (yes, its one of my headcanon as they both are incredibly powerful and quite deserving too) and Aiga should have been at number 2 position. Tell me what you guys think in the comment section, have a wonderful day!
His power in Cho-Z wasn't reasonable to begin with imo. It didn't make sense for a newbie Blader to have defeated the world champion in a matter of weeks. Valt is a naturally skilled Blader who honed his natural talent with hard work and dedication and defended his title for two whole years, battling against many powerful bladers. Shu more than proved himself to be extremely powerful and was more than once called a Beyblade prodigy and even he had to work very hard to defeat Lui after having failed in his first three attempts. If I were ranking it, Aiger would have ranked 5. With Lui at number 4 Free at 3 Shu at 2 and Valt at 1. As far as I'm concerned, the writers have righted the wrong of Aiger beating Valt by bumping him down to number 3.
The manga sparking rankings aren’t only based on what strengths character has in a season but also the all in all relevance and respect the character had. That’s why Shu and Valt and ranked higher than Aiga and it’s also why Bladers like Rantaro is ranked lower.
(Jul. 01, 2020  8:11 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The manga sparking rankings aren’t only based on what strengths character has in a season but also the all in all relevance and respect the character had. That’s why Shu and Valt and ranked higher than Aiga and it’s also why Bladers like Rantaro is ranked lower.

Valt is stronger than Aiger. Let's not forget that.
(Jul. 01, 2020  2:43 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  8:11 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The manga sparking rankings aren’t only based on what strengths character has in a season but also the all in all relevance and respect the character had. That’s why Shu and Valt and ranked higher than Aiga and it’s also why Bladers like Rantaro is ranked lower.

Valt is stronger than Aiger. Let's not forget that.
That’s pretty much what I mean. The characters are being ranked based on all in all strength and their reputation in burst.
A lot of people say that Aiga doesn’t deserve the no 1 or no 2 because he lost to Arthur, but he only lost because he didn’t know about the infinite lock, even Valt would lose against Arthur the first time. Also what is to say that Aiga hasn’t been getting stronger.
(Jul. 01, 2020  2:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: A lot of people say that Aiga doesn’t deserve the no 1 or no 2 because he lost to Arthur, but he only lost because he didn’t know about the infinite lock, even Valt would lose against Arthur the first time. Also what is to say that Aiga hasn’t been getting stronger.

Both Valt and Shu are far more powerful than Aiger.
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  2:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: A lot of people say that Aiga doesn’t deserve the no 1 or no 2 because he lost to Arthur, but he only lost because he didn’t know about the infinite lock, even Valt would lose against Arthur the first time. Also what is to say that Aiga hasn’t been getting stronger.

But on what basis do you say that. What evidence do you have.
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Honestly I agree with Admiral W. They may have not been better in Cho z but in sparking they have gotten better and resumed their spots from s1 and 2. The rankings for sparking seem fair and rightful to be honest.
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Both Valt and Shu are far more powerful than Aiger.

But on what basis do you say that. What evidence do you have.

It was literally stated in Valt's bio that he's the strongest of all the legends, which includes Aiger. In addition, Aiger's wins against Valt didn't make sense, so even when Aiger was champ, I still considered Valt to be the stronger Blader. And it seems the writers agree.
also we have to accept the rankings in the manga.. no point in arguing over whos stronger..
They're probably somewhat even in the anime, and in the manga Aiga's just 3rd. Can't stop the straight facts.
Could people stop making these pointless threads that are just random thoughts that spark arguments?
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:52 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But on what basis do you say that. What evidence do you have.

It was literally stated in Valt's bio that he's the strongest of all the legends, which includes Aiger. In addition, Aiger's wins against Valt didn't make sense, so even when Aiger was champ, I still considered Valt to be the stronger Blader. And it seems the writers agree.

I can agree on Valt but what about Shu
(Jul. 01, 2020  4:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:52 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It was literally stated in Valt's bio that he's the strongest of all the legends, which includes Aiger. In addition, Aiger's wins against Valt didn't make sense, so even when Aiger was champ, I still considered Valt to be the stronger Blader. And it seems the writers agree.

I can agree on Valt but what about Shu

dude please understand that the creator of beyblade burst himself has written that shu is stronger than aiga
(Jul. 01, 2020  4:26 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  4:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I can agree on Valt but what about Shu

dude please understand that the creator of beyblade burst himself has written that shu is stronger than aiga

Someone gets it
=
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:49 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Both Valt and Shu are far more powerful than Aiger.
Honestly I agree with Admiral W. They may have not been better in Cho z but in sparking they have gotten better and resumed their spots from s1 and 2. The rankings for sparking seem fair and rightful to be honest.
Please tell me how you know they “gotten better and resumed their spot from s1 and s2” and please don’t mention the manga because everything is different.
(Jul. 01, 2020  4:32 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:49 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly I agree with Admiral W. They may have not been better in Cho z but in sparking they have gotten better and resumed their spots from s1 and 2. The rankings for sparking seem fair and rightful to be honest.
Please tell me how you know they “gotten better and resumed their sport from s1 and s2” and please don’t mention the manga because everything is different.

The official website for the anime stated that Valt is strongest Legendary Blader which confirms that Valt holds top rank in the world.
(Jul. 01, 2020  4:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  4:32 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Please tell me how you know they “gotten better and resumed their sport from s1 and s2” and please don’t mention the manga because everything is different.

The official website for the anime stated that Valt is strongest Legendary Blader which confirms that Valt holds top rank in the world.
Yes I know about Valt but as for the rest they are just Legendary Bladers with no rank. (yet)
(Jul. 01, 2020  4:58 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  4:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The official website for the anime stated that Valt is strongest Legendary Blader which confirms that Valt holds top rank in the world.
Yes I know about Valt but as for the rest they are just Legendary Bladers with no rank. (yet)

Though it hasn't been mentioned in the anime, the manga is a pretty definitive benchmark. They're are some things that are different between the manga and the anime, but rankings have always been something is the same between both. Given that precedent, I think it's pretty clear that the manga rankings are the same as the anime one..
(Jul. 01, 2020  5:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  4:58 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Yes I know about Valt but as for the rest they are just Legendary Bladers with no rank. (yet)

Though it hasn't been mentioned in the anime, the manga is a pretty definitive benchmark. They're are some things that are different between the manga and the anime, but rankings have always been something is the same between both. Given that precedent, I think it's pretty clear that the manga rankings are the same as the anime one..

Seems highly likely
(Jul. 01, 2020  4:32 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:49 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly I agree with Admiral W. They may have not been better in Cho z but in sparking they have gotten better and resumed their spots from s1 and 2. The rankings for sparking seem fair and rightful to be honest.
Please tell me how you know they “gotten better and resumed their spot from s1 and s2” and please don’t mention the manga because everything is different.
No offense but this entire time we all have been talking about the manga. Look at the title of the thread it’s literally a thread about the manga to begin with so I’m saying nothing wrong mentioning that in the manga Valt and Shu are the top 2 just like in s1 and s2 where they were the two best bladers at the end of the chapters.
I dont know why people are saying they wont use the manga For the rank even though Hiro give the rank And Hiro is the creator of burst the characters are created by him the story is the same. The manga And anime have few different battles but both stories And endgame is the same thats not different the anime produced on his manga . The strenght of his characters is use the same way in the anime from season 1 to sparking all characters strenght has stayed the same as the manga. Lui still reign surpreme in the battle both valt And shu same as the anime end the same as well, God/evolution was the same free still battle And lost to valt And lui still battle And lost to shu. I can continue but it would be to long. What im trying to say both has the same connsistence anime will do some extra but still goes the same way. It wouldnt even be an issue if the anime doesnt flat out give a rank cause the know Hiro already give it an the even push it hard For people to know it by make it clear with the numbers
drum is stronger than aiger thats for sure
(Jul. 01, 2020  5:48 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: drum is stronger than aiger thats for sure

Aiga - 3rd
Drum - 6th

Yup, Drum is totally stronger