Aiga's current ranking and the basis of their current ranks

(Jul. 17, 2020  3:14 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  12:54 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: In the latest episode, we see a flashback of Lane/Lean beating Free that too without Variant Lucifer and without giving it his all. Now considering in earlier episodes, Free was still bothered by his loss, this means it must have taken place somewhere in the very recent past. Now, Lui vs Lean with Variant Lucifer, Lean had to give his absolute best to beat Lui. Now Lean beat Free without Lucifer and without a lot of effort, but required a lotta effort with Lucifer to beat Lui. This points that we still have no idea for the rankings. We just have to wait till the Legend Festival but until then I feel Lui has kinda overtaken Free.

Maybe it was Lui's super ultra intense training or Rage Longinus

The rankings are quite clear. The only thing that's never different between the anime and the manga is the rankings. Furthermore, I'm quite sure it was Geist Fafnir that Free was using during that battle. How his battle would go using Mirage is a whole other ball game. Free is still the stronger Blader.

After the loss, free clearly said to Valt that to win he needed a new fafnir
(Jul. 17, 2020  3:28 PM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  3:14 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The rankings are quite clear. The only thing that's never different between the anime and the manga is the rankings. Furthermore, I'm quite sure it was Geist Fafnir that Free was using during that battle. How his battle would go using Mirage is a whole other ball game. Free is still the stronger Blader.

That's the point. If it was Mirage, Free might have won.
I want to see Lean get taken down.
(Jul. 17, 2020  3:28 PM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  3:14 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The rankings are quite clear. The only thing that's never different between the anime and the manga is the rankings. Furthermore, I'm quite sure it was Geist Fafnir that Free was using during that battle. How his battle would go using Mirage is a whole other ball game. Free is still the stronger Blader.

He didn’t say he needed a new one to win he just said next time they vs he’ll have a new one and win.
(Jul. 17, 2020  3:47 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  3:28 PM)Nik P. Wrote: After the loss, free clearly said to Valt that to win he needed a new fafnir
That's the point. If it was Mirage, Free might have won.
Free probably wouldn’t have won even if he had mirage (maybe against Uranus but not against Lucifer but interestingly enough Mirage Fafnir lost to Uranus in the manga). In the anime Free isn’t really superior to the other legendary bladers since it’s not like the manga where they have rankings (Valt is the only one that is portrayed as having strength superior to the rest but it’s an exception) so the result probably would have been the same as his battle with Lui. They are probably saving Lanes (first) loss for someone important like Valt, Hikaru or Hyuga.
(Jul. 17, 2020  6:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  3:47 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's the point. If it was Mirage, Free might have won.
Free probably wouldn’t have won even if he had mirage (maybe against Uranus but not against Lucifer but interestingly enough Mirage Fafnir lost to Uranus in the manga). In the anime Free isn’t really superior to the other legendary bladers since it’s not like the manga where they have rankings (Valt is the only one that is portrayed as having strength superior to the rest but it’s an exception) so the result probably would have been the same as his battle with Lui. They are probably saving Lanes (first) loss for someone important like Valt, Hikaru or Hyuga.

It was Uranus he was battling. As for wether Free is superior to some of the other Legends, even though the rankings haven't been mentioned in the anime, they still hold. Usually the rankings are consistent between the anime and the manga. And to test that, do you think that Rantaro and Free are on the same level?
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  6:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Free probably wouldn’t have won even if he had mirage (maybe against Uranus but not against Lucifer but interestingly enough Mirage Fafnir lost to Uranus in the manga). In the anime Free isn’t really superior to the other legendary bladers since it’s not like the manga where they have rankings (Valt is the only one that is portrayed as having strength superior to the rest but it’s an exception) so the result probably would have been the same as his battle with Lui. They are probably saving Lanes (first) loss for someone important like Valt, Hikaru or Hyuga.

It was Uranus he was battling. As for wether Free is superior to some of the other Legends, even though the rankings haven't been mentioned in the anime, they still hold. Usually the rankings are consistent between the anime and the manga. And to test that, do you think that Rantaro and Free are on the same level?
I think it’s a possibility that Rantaro may be on the same level as Free and also, Uranus did beat Mirage Fafnir easily in the manga. In the anime Valt Sisco and Rantaro are the top three bladers in the wbba and while Hikaru did beat Rantaro is seemed like a fluke. If you notice when Hikaru and Hyuga battled free 2 on 1 they both lost by a dual burst while Rantaro only lost by a knockout and it was Fafnirs introduction (something to notice). I’m not saying Rantaro is definitively better than or as good as Free but I will leave myself open to the possibility because why not? He is training the brothers after all and there’s no way he will lose all of/his only battles/battle in the legend festival especially since he isone of the only legendary bladers that is a main cast member this season. I think after how trashy they made Rantaro in previous seasons it’s well deserved.
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It was Uranus he was battling. As for wether Free is superior to some of the other Legends, even though the rankings haven't been mentioned in the anime, they still hold. Usually the rankings are consistent between the anime and the manga. And to test that, do you think that Rantaro and Free are on the same level?
I think it’s a possibility that Rantaro may be on the same level as Free and also, Uranus did beat Mirage Fafnir easily in the manga. In the anime Valt Sisco and Rantaro are the top three bladers in the wbba and while Hikaru did beat Rantaro is seemed like a fluke. If you notice when Hikaru and Hyuga battled free 2 on 1 they both lost by a dual burst while Rantaro only lost by a knockout and it was Fafnirs introduction (something to notice). I’m not saying Rantaro is definitively better than or as good as Free but I will leave myself open to the possibility because why not? He is training the brothers after all and there’s no way he will lose all of/his only battles/battle in the legend festival especially since he isone of the only legendary bladers that is a main cast member this season. I think after how trashy they made Rantaro in previous seasons it’s well deserved.

Nah, Hikaru beat Rantaro with a viable strategy, no luck at all. I still think the anime isn't really accurate on the whole top three thing. If that was the truth, Sisco and Rantaro wouldn't have lost in any capacity to the brothers. Meanwhile, Free and Lui have gotten off scot free when it comes to winning against them. In anime context Free and Lui so far seem to be somewhat stronger than Rantaro and Sisco for sure.
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It was Uranus he was battling. As for wether Free is superior to some of the other Legends, even though the rankings haven't been mentioned in the anime, they still hold. Usually the rankings are consistent between the anime and the manga. And to test that, do you think that Rantaro and Free are on the same level?
In the anime Valt Sisco and Rantaro are the top three bladers in the wbba

They are not.
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:51 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote: In the anime Valt Sisco and Rantaro are the top three bladers in the wbba

They are not.
They are it was mentioned in the episode where they had the battle Royale.
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:51 PM)Limetka Wrote: They are not.
They are it was mentioned in the episode where they had the battle Royale.

I checked it, the subs are wrong.
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:44 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I think it’s a possibility that Rantaro may be on the same level as Free and also, Uranus did beat Mirage Fafnir easily in the manga. In the anime Valt Sisco and Rantaro are the top three bladers in the wbba and while Hikaru did beat Rantaro is seemed like a fluke. If you notice when Hikaru and Hyuga battled free 2 on 1 they both lost by a dual burst while Rantaro only lost by a knockout and it was Fafnirs introduction (something to notice). I’m not saying Rantaro is definitively better than or as good as Free but I will leave myself open to the possibility because why not? He is training the brothers after all and there’s no way he will lose all of/his only battles/battle in the legend festival especially since he isone of the only legendary bladers that is a main cast member this season. I think after how trashy they made Rantaro in previous seasons it’s well deserved.

Nah, Hikaru beat Rantaro with a viable strategy, no luck at all. I still think the anime isn't really accurate on the whole top three thing. If that was the truth, Sisco and Rantaro wouldn't have lost in any capacity to the brothers. Meanwhile, Free and Lui have gotten off scot free when it comes to winning against them. In anime context Free and Lui so far seem to be somewhat stronger than Rantaro and Sisco for sure.
I can agree that at this point Lui and Free can be considered better than Rantaro and Sisco but I definitely think Rantaro will get better because it would feel so odd if Hikaru and Hyuga’s coach kinda got obliterated in the legends festival for nothing even when he is a main cast member. I do think that Hyuga and Hikaru beating Rantaro and Sisco was a small bit more of a plot progression sort of thing because they can’t just have the brothers consistently lose ALL the time. It would also explain why Sisco instantly burst Hyuga’s bey within seconds during the “a” rank up event in the episode after Hyuga beat him. That’s why I’m leaving myself open to the possibility of Rantaro reaching Free’s level. 

(Jul. 17, 2020  8:56 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: They are it was mentioned in the episode where they had the battle Royale.

I checked it, the subs are wrong.
Ahh thanks for clarifying.

I don't think that point about Rantaro and Silas being part of the top 3 in the wbba bladers is accurate. Valt for sure, but not the other two. Though Mirage lost easily in the manga, I don't think it would go down like that in a rematch between the two. Undoubtedly Free has been training to the bone for that rematch. I really believe that had he been using Mirage in his battle against Uranus, he could have won. As far as the comparison between the brothers and Rantaro is concerned, yeah Rantaro is definitely stronger than the boys; he's a Legendary bladers after all. I love Rantaro and he definitely has my respect. I'm glad they're giving him more respect in universe. It certainly is well deserved. On that score though, I don't think he comes close to Free's level of power. Though they haven't mentioned the rankings in the anime I think it's clear some of the Legendary Bladers are far stronger than others.
(Jul. 17, 2020  9:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I think it’s a possibility that Rantaro may be on the same level as Free and also, Uranus did beat Mirage Fafnir easily in the manga. In the anime Valt Sisco and Rantaro are the top three bladers in the wbba and while Hikaru did beat Rantaro is seemed like a fluke. If you notice when Hikaru and Hyuga battled free 2 on 1 they both lost by a dual burst while Rantaro only lost by a knockout and it was Fafnirs introduction (something to notice). I’m not saying Rantaro is definitively better than or as good as Free but I will leave myself open to the possibility because why not? He is training the brothers after all and there’s no way he will lose all of/his only battles/battle in the legend festival especially since he isone of the only legendary bladers that is a main cast member this season. I think after how trashy they made Rantaro in previous seasons it’s well deserved.

I don't think that point about Rantaro and Silas being part of the top 3 in the wbba bladers is accurate. Valt for sure, but not the other two. Though Mirage lost easily in the manga, I don't think it would go down like that in a rematch between the two. Undoubtedly Free has been training to the bone for that rematch. I really believe that had he been using Mirage in his battle against Uranus, he could have won. As far as the comparison between the brothers and Rantaro is concerned, yeah Rantaro is definitely stronger than the boys; he's a Legendary bladers after all. I love Rantaro and he definitely has my respect. I'm glad they're giving him more respect in universe. It certainly is well deserved. On that score though, I don't think he comes close to Free's level of power. Though they haven't mentioned the rankings in the anime I think it's clear some of the Legendary Bladers are far stronger than others.
Yeah I was wrong about the top 3 thing Limetka confirmed it was a sub error and I agree Free could beat Uranus using Mirage but I’m sure Lucifer would beat Mirage Fafnir (with as much struggle as his battle with Lui of course). I just think Rantaro reaching the level of Free is a possibility because it would just be a kick to the face if he didn’t ya’know?
for those who don't know: S rank bladers Valt>Shu>Aiga>Free>Lui>Drum>Phi>Gwyn>Delta>Xhaxa>Silas>Zac>Wakiya>Daigo>Rantaro offical rankings
(Jul. 17, 2020  9:16 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  9:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't think that point about Rantaro and Silas being part of the top 3 in the wbba bladers is accurate. Valt for sure, but not the other two. Though Mirage lost easily in the manga, I don't think it would go down like that in a rematch between the two. Undoubtedly Free has been training to the bone for that rematch. I really believe that had he been using Mirage in his battle against Uranus, he could have won. As far as the comparison between the brothers and Rantaro is concerned, yeah Rantaro is definitely stronger than the boys; he's a Legendary bladers after all. I love Rantaro and he definitely has my respect. I'm glad they're giving him more respect in universe. It certainly is well deserved. On that score though, I don't think he comes close to Free's level of power. Though they haven't mentioned the rankings in the anime I think it's clear some of the Legendary Bladers are far stronger than others.
Yeah I was wrong about the top 3 thing Limetka confirmed it was a sub error and I agree Free could beat Uranus using Mirage but I’m sure Lucifer would beat Mirage Fafnir (with as much struggle as his battle with Lui of course). I just think Rantaro reaching the level of Free is a possibility because it would just be a kick to the face if he didn’t ya’know?
Anything is possible of course. I just don't think it's the case. But that takes nothing away from Rantaro's power. He's clearly very powerful, which is something I like. They certainly are putting some respect on his name, which I appreciate. Though I think it will probably be the brothers or Valt to bring down Lean, I would love it If free crushed him. It's hard to choose though. I want to see Valt school him as well.

(Jul. 17, 2020  9:16 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  9:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't think that point about Rantaro and Silas being part of the top 3 in the wbba bladers is accurate. Valt for sure, but not the other two. Though Mirage lost easily in the manga, I don't think it would go down like that in a rematch between the two. Undoubtedly Free has been training to the bone for that rematch. I really believe that had he been using Mirage in his battle against Uranus, he could have won. As far as the comparison between the brothers and Rantaro is concerned, yeah Rantaro is definitely stronger than the boys; he's a Legendary bladers after all. I love Rantaro and he definitely has my respect. I'm glad they're giving him more respect in universe. It certainly is well deserved. On that score though, I don't think he comes close to Free's level of power. Though they haven't mentioned the rankings in the anime I think it's clear some of the Legendary Bladers are far stronger than others.

Does Limetka translate?
(Jul. 17, 2020  9:27 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  9:16 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah I was wrong about the top 3 thing Limetka confirmed it was a sub error and I agree Free could beat Uranus using Mirage but I’m sure Lucifer would beat Mirage Fafnir (with as much struggle as his battle with Lui of course). I just think Rantaro reaching the level of Free is a possibility because it would just be a kick to the face if he didn’t ya’know?
Anything is possible of course. I just don't think it's the case. But that takes nothing away from Rantaro's power. He's clearly very powerful, which is something I like. They certainly are putting some respect on his name, which I appreciate. Though I think it will probably be the brothers or Valt to bring down Lean, I would love it If free crushed him. It's hard to choose though. I want to see Valt school him as well.

(Jul. 17, 2020  9:16 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah I was wrong about the top 3 thing Limetka confirmed it was a sub error and I agree Free could beat Uranus using Mirage but I’m sure Lucifer would beat Mirage Fafnir (with as much struggle as his battle with Lui of course). I just think Rantaro reaching the level of Free is a possibility because it would just be a kick to the face if he didn’t ya’know?

Does Limetka translate?
Not sure but I know he/she speaks Japanese.
(Jul. 17, 2020  9:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  9:27 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Anything is possible of course. I just don't think it's the case. But that takes nothing away from Rantaro's power. He's clearly very powerful, which is something I like. They certainly are putting some respect on his name, which I appreciate. Though I think it will probably be the brothers or Valt to bring down Lean, I would love it If free crushed him. It's hard to choose though. I want to see Valt school him as well.

Does Limetka translate?
Not sure but I know he/she speaks Japanese.

I would love it if they could translate something for me. I want to know what Valt's bio on the official website says in full. Google translate ia garbage lol.
aiga is still world champion i think he should be in rank 2 not rank 1 cause valt is the best
(Jul. 24, 2020  5:34 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: aiga is still world champion i think he should be in rank 2   not rank 1 cause valt is the best

Yah Free And Aiger shoud be Stronger Shu
(Jul. 24, 2020  5:58 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: nope free is worsr than shu

uhhhh no!!!!
(Jul. 24, 2020  6:00 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  5:58 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: nope free is worsr than shu

uhhhh no!!!!

Blading wise, yes. Character wise, they both suck and Ryota is better.
(Jul. 24, 2020  5:34 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: aiga is still world champion i think he should be in rank 2   not rank 1 cause valt is the best

He's not world champion anymore. He's ranked 3rd. And both Shu and Valt are far more experienced than Aiger.

(Jul. 24, 2020  5:48 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

Yah Free And Aiger shoud be Stronger Shu

Shu is far stronger than Aiger.
(Jul. 24, 2020  6:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

He's not world champion anymore. He's ranked 3rd. And both Shu and Valt are far more experienced than Aiger.

(Jul. 24, 2020  5:48 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Yah Free And Aiger shoud be Stronger Shu

I wouldn't say far stronger, I would say Shu is slightly stronger than Aiga and Free.
(Jul. 24, 2020  6:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

(Jul. 24, 2020  5:48 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Yah Free And Aiger shoud be Stronger Shu

so valts the world champion again

yes i knew that aiger was weak