After Effects - Kamehameha

Hey guys! So on Thursday I got bored. When I say bored, I mean really bored. So bored I created this video:

Yeah, I was beyond bored. But I'm pretty decent at creating special effects, so this happened:

Just wanted to show that off XD Thanks for watching!
EPIC Man! You Rock at Video Editing When You're Bored Again You Should Try a Spirit Bomb Smile
Well done, those are not professional skills but if you work more at them then they will be better Wink
There are a lot of tuts on YouTube and other sites if you want to learn more shot me a pm Wink
you are insane man!!!
@NaLi Haha thanks! I do plan on doing more blasts. I was thinking a spirit bomb and then throw it at a car and have it explode XD

Renpt0 I know >.> I was thinking of majoring in video editing but I'm not sure yet. I know I wanna become much more proficient in it, though. Oh, and trust me, I know about the tutorials. Spent a whole day downloading video tutorials from Aetuts+ and YouTube (which is where I learned to do my kamehameha lol)

@MBN Thanks! But this truly isn't the best of my work; I just finished a video yesterday, and the kamehameha looks MUCH more realistic.

I created a much more realistic kamehameha, and I'll upload it only if you guys want :p
(Jul. 09, 2012  7:30 AM)KCygnus Master Wrote: @NaLi Haha thanks! I do plan on doing more blasts. I was thinking a spirit bomb and then throw it at a car and have it explode XD

Renpt0 I know >.> I was thinking of majoring in video editing but I'm not sure yet. I know I wanna become much more proficient in it, though. Oh, and trust me, I know about the tutorials. Spent a whole day downloading video tutorials from Aetuts+ and YouTube (which is where I learned to do my kamehameha lol)

@MBN Thanks! But this truly isn't the best of my work; I just finished a video yesterday, and the kamehameha looks MUCH more realistic.

I created a much more realistic kamehameha, and I'll upload it only if you guys want :p

Are you sure that those tutorials that you downloaded was those that I meant?
I have done a lot of work with AE when I was 11 and they was things that I liked Grin
(I am a computer freak if you want to ask why I am so good on it and I am good on other things too Wink )
And you can still hook me up for help Wink
https://www.dropbox.com/s/swn10h8otfjzbq...d%20SE.mp4

Made new video; meant to upload sooner, but forgot! There's two other videos; one is the Raw, and the other is only me yelling kamehameha iirc. This one has all the sound effects Grin
That Special Effects One Was so Funny XD
Dude, get a gold wig, take your shirt off, and do that to some stranger on video! Or make your hands shoop da whoop.
(Oct. 07, 2012  5:50 AM)KCygnus Master Wrote: https://www.dropbox.com/s/swn10h8otfjzbq...d%20SE.mp4

Made new video; meant to upload sooner, but forgot! There's two other videos; one is the Raw, and the other is only me yelling kamehameha iirc. This one has all the sound effects Grin

Oh god, what did I just watch XD

Amazing editing stuff yo, keep it up!

The level of awesomeness is OVER 9000!!!
Wow, that was truly amazing.

It's quick though but I understand that it's hard to make. But I love how you put two thumbs up with a smile at the end.

Would love to see more!
That was epicly, epic. You should make more!
Aw shucks, thanks you all you guys Grin Not all people know how much work it is to make things like this, especially since I'm an amateur XD but it makes me happy to know that you guys appreciate, not hate haha.
This is pretty much excellent intermediate leveled video editing, especially with the SFX and special effects. Dope and much appreciated in your donation of awesomeness to this sub-forum. KIU.
(Oct. 11, 2012  1:19 PM)Kujikato Wrote: This is pretty much excellent intermediate leveled video editing, especially with the SFX and special effects. Dope and much appreciated in your donation of awesomeness to this sub-forum. KIU.

Hahaha, thanks! What's KIU, though..?