Aesthetically pleasing combos!

If you want to post cool looking combos, this is the place! Make sure you list what parts you used, and where you got them (ie, Which random booster, what the release number is, ext). Make sure you only use real parts, so no 3d prints, And you can post pictures if you want, but make sure you put them in spoilers!
Revive Phoenix 0 vortex nothing. Prime Apocalypse stock.
Where did you get the vortex, nothing and Revive phoenix?

Its important to tell us where you get the parts so that we know what color they are.
Imperial dragon convert from union Achilles and evolution' from brave valkrie
Variant Lucifer 1D (Purple from Sparking Triple Set) 0 (Purple from Shadow Amaterios) Wall (Purple from Dread Bahamut) Hold' (Purple from Sparking Triple Set)
I like: Curse Satan 2D Universe.

Curse, Satan, and Universe from B-164
2D from B-169
Tempest Uranus.Power 2-Balance
of course gold power
my
god
this
combo
is
so
beautiful
Ladies and gentlemen, with the arrival of my Infinite Achilles, I present to you, color-balanced Helios and Hyperion

[Image: IMAG1171.jpg]
[Image: IMAG1172.jpg]
Spriggan Requiem (black)
0 (purple)
Wall (black or purple)
Trans' (Purple)

I call Dark Spriggan or the "Evil Spriggan Combo"
I like:

Lucifer
Disc from Valkyrie

I like how it looks like an evil Valkyrie.
(Nov. 07, 2020  7:09 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Ladies and gentlemen, with the arrival of my Infinite Achilles, I present to you, color-balanced Helios and Hyperion

[Image: IMAG1171.jpg]
[Image: IMAG1172.jpg]
Thats awesome! Iv gotta try that once I get Achilles. It always bothered me that Hyperion wasnt as color balanced as Helios.
World Solomon.Bite 2B would look nice
World on Solomon would look nice regardless
I have a few combos that I think look cool
- world spriggan layer/glide ragnarok chip
-mirage Fafnir chasey
- extend plus or mobius
Death diablos layer/Lucifer or satan chip
World spriggan chasey
Mobius
Glide ragnarok layer/ world spriggan chip
World spriggan chasey
Extend plus/world spriggan driver
(I don’t have many beys and I don’t know a lot about combos and stuff)
(Oct. 07, 2020  7:28 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: If you want to post cool looking combos, this is the place! Make sure you list what parts you used, and where you got them (ie, Which random booster, what the release number is, ext). Make sure you only use real parts, so no 3d prints, And you can post pictures if you want, but make sure you put them in spoilers!

One combo that personally found to look pretty nice in my opinion was nightmare longinus bump ds’
Stock nightmare 
Bump from balkesh/bahamut 
And ds’ from rage longinus
TT(all singles): Any longinus combo with the valkyrie chip core, especially world longinus Mobius 2D. Variant Valkryie(longinus Chip core) Destroy' 2B
Zillion Zeutron(normal) 0(uncolored)Lift(normal/defense, is black, from leaopard l4) Atomic(from balkesh b3, is black)
Infinite Achilles (Blue sword) Xtend+ (from Union Achilles) 2A (from Brave Valkyrie)
Hasbro: Union (From Achilles) Devolos (Venom) Outer (Orb Engaard) Xtreme
TT: Tempest Lucifer Xtend+(Union Achilles) 2A(Brave)
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hasbro: Union (From Achilles) Devolos (Venom) Outer (Orb Engaard) Xtreme
TT: Tempest Lucifer Xtend+(Union Achilles) 2A(Brave)

Does it really matter if it’s hasbro or TT?
Maximum Garuda (yellow, regular release) 8 (from mG) Expand (yellow, from Air Knight), Eternal-S (yellow, from Hasbro's Archer Hercules)

Arc Balkesh (regular black), 0 (from Spryzen Requiem) Meteor (black, from Alter Cognite), Atomic (from Ark Balkesh)

Cho-Z Valkyrie/Turbo Valtryek has color matching built-in already (blue/red); and so does Takara's Wolborg 8 Bearing (silver), which looks NIIICE.

Evil-Eye (regular release, primarily pink) Outer (from Orichalcum Outer Octa) Operate (from Hell Salamander); Hasbro version is Evipero Outer Operate-S...

Any green Kerbeus (most are regular releases), 7 (green, from Takara Hazard Kerbeus) Glaive (green, from Tornado Wyvern/Tempest Wyvron), Atomic (green, from Takara Hazard Kerbeus for Takara Layer) or Atomic-S (green, from Hasbro Hazard Kerbeus for Hasbro Layer)

Drain Fafnir (green, from Hasbro Fafnir F3 7 Cross Survive), 7 (green, from Takara Hazard Kerbeus), Proof (green, from that Takara upgrade set for Geist Fafnir), Atomic-S (Hazard Kerbeus)

Tempest Wyvron (purple, Wyvron W3), 10 (from Perfect Phoenix P4?) Turn (purple, from Dread Hades), Universe-SPM (purple, from Curse Satomb); side note - Idk if Takara has any purple painted Disks...

Cosmic Apocalypse (gold, from Apocalypse Blade Launcher Set), 0 (from literally any blade who has it, ex.: Spryzen Requiem) Expand (yellow, from Air Knight), Xtreme (from Xcalius Master Set)