Advice for newbie

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I was just wanting to try and get some advice on maybe what to add to my little boys collection. He just started playing with them. What he has right now came from MallofToys [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rage Longinus [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Nightmare Longinus [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Brave Valkyrie [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Judgement joker[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]King Helios[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Lucifer the end[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]B-155 diablos[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]B-172 I think world spriggan[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Super Hyperion [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]And a few more I can’t remember right off. What could he add to get better pieces or beys all together Incase he gets into the competition side of it. I’ve tried watching YouTube and reading trying to learn more and more to help him I’ve gained interest in it myself lol.[/font]
(Sep. 21, 2021  12:51 AM)Berger90 Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I was just wanting to try and get some advice on maybe what to add to my little boys collection. He just started playing with them. What he has right now came from MallofToys [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rage Longinus [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Nightmare Longinus [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Brave Valkyrie [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Judgement joker[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]King Helios[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Lucifer the end[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]B-155 diablos[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]B-172 I think world spriggan[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Super Hyperion [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]And a few more I can’t remember right off. What could he add to get better pieces or beys all together Incase he gets into the competition side of it. I’ve tried watching YouTube and reading trying to learn more and more to help him I’ve gained interest in it myself lol.[/font]
hmm... since your going competitive, i suggest going for rage. it's attacking input, stamina, and upper attacks are pretty good so i suggest getting that!
Ok yeah rage and world should be here tomorrow. Lucifer the end and super Hyperion should be here tomorrow. I didn’t know if maybe there was another to add to that list maybe for parts if nothing else. Trying to learn how to switch up and make our own combos. We’ve been using them stock.
I suggest taking Lucifer The End's driver and using it on World Spriggan, because you can switch to right spin and left spin. Lucifer The End's driver is driver is good for LAD, Life After Death
Right now some of the best things are from the Dynamite Battle series, which has proven itself to be quite strong. Vanish Fafnir is proving itself to be a force when combined with Drift or Bearing (Drift is on Lucifer The End, Bearing is from a few rarer sets). Just that alone will severely up your game.

If you don't want to get more stuff, then the advice above of throwing Drift on World Spriggan is also solid advice.
Some recommendations include

The new All in One set coming in October (https://four-gaming.com/products/limited...1830687907 or https://malloftoys.com/products/pre-orde...in-one-set)
The New Overdrive SP Started Set coming in October (https://four-gaming.com/products/takara-...tarter-set or https://malloftoys.com/products/pre-orde...tarter-set)
Lucifer the End
Vanish Fafnir
Guilty Longinus
Astral Spriggan Customize Set

Remember only use metal cap drivers on Bahamut core or they will break teeth!
if you don't have a stadium, I recommend you buy the superking battle set instead of buying king helios and super hyperion separately
He got three stadiums for his birthday. They are hasbro stadiums. I’d have to look and see what they are called. I believe they all came from Walmart/Target. As far as ordering king Helios and super Hyperion separate I wish I would’ve came here first. I ordered king Helios before his birthday and he got it then and then he wanted to use some of his money to buy more and that’s when I pulled the trigger on super Hyperion, rage, Lucifer the end, and world spriggan. Speaking of the dynamite beys I looked at another post and dynamite baliel looks to be very popular. I’ll look into those sets coming in October as well. I appreciate all the advice. Up to this point I’ve been watching reviews from zankye before purchasing any beys.
A fairly cheap and easy way to get both Atomic and Bearing is to get B-121 from Amazon. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08BZV92WB/
(Sep. 21, 2021  2:36 PM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote: A fairly cheap and easy way to get both Atomic and Bearing is to get B-121 from Amazon. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08BZV92WB/

How can I tell if those are the legit takara tomy or fakes?
Bellejiu is a US seller of the Young Toys (Korean distribution) of TT.
(Sep. 21, 2021  4:45 PM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote: Bellejiu is a US seller of the Young Toys (Korean distribution) of TT.

10-4. Thanks for the help. I looked at them and thought damn that’s cheap

Has anyone tried dynamite set b-188? Is it any good?
(Sep. 21, 2021  5:01 PM)Berger90 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  4:45 PM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote: Bellejiu is a US seller of the Young Toys (Korean distribution) of TT.

10-4. Thanks for the help. I looked at them and thought damn that’s cheap

It's got some good and decent parts, but also some pretty bad ones too. Metal capped tips will wear your other parts down quickly, and are really risky to use without specific parts like Bahamut (which has no teeth to wear down).
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:45 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  5:01 PM)Berger90 Wrote: 10-4. Thanks for the help. I looked at them and thought damn that’s cheap

It's got some good and decent parts, but also some pretty bad ones too. Metal capped tips will wear your other parts down quickly, and are really risky to use without specific parts like Bahamut (which has no teeth to wear down).

Any more single beys that would be good to add to what he has. Maybe Another bey that has a better driver for brave or the others
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:59 PM)Berger90 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:45 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: It's got some good and decent parts, but also some pretty bad ones too. Metal capped tips will wear your other parts down quickly, and are really risky to use without specific parts like Bahamut (which has no teeth to wear down).

Any more single beys that would be good to add to what he has. Maybe Another bey that has a better driver for brave or the others

Brave is honestly a solid stock combo already. Savior Valkyrie does better as a layer, but it really needs help because it's stock combo is pretty bad.

I've already mentioned Vanish Fafnir, which is well worth the pickup.
(Sep. 22, 2021  1:38 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:59 PM)Berger90 Wrote: Any more single beys that would be good to add to what he has. Maybe Another bey that has a better driver for brave or the others

Brave is honestly a solid stock combo already. Savior Valkyrie does better as a layer, but it really needs help because it's stock combo is pretty bad.

I've already mentioned Vanish Fafnir, which is well worth the pickup.
I’ve got it saved to my wishlist on MallofToys it’s out of stock right now. Got to play with rage and world tonight when I got home we both like them both but rage is something else
(Sep. 21, 2021  1:40 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I suggest taking Lucifer The End's driver and using it on World Spriggan, because you can switch to right spin and left spin. Lucifer The End's driver is driver is good for LAD, Life After Death

World is outclassed.

Get
Guilty Longinus
Astral's Customise Set
the SP Starter Booster Set thing when it releases
Lucifer The End
(Sep. 23, 2021  9:35 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  1:40 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I suggest taking Lucifer The End's driver and using it on World Spriggan, because you can switch to right spin and left spin. Lucifer The End's driver is driver is good for LAD, Life After Death

World is outclassed.

Get
Guilty Longinus
Astral's  Customise Set
the SP Starter Booster Set thing when it releases
Lucifer The End

Is the astral set you’re talking about B-188 by chance? I’ve definitely had my eyes on guilty and the end should be here today.
I prefer roar bahamut the most, since its already really good in general and a amazing counter to guilty
(Sep. 23, 2021  1:12 PM)Orange R Wrote: I prefer roar bahamut the most, since its already really good in general and a amazing counter to guilty

Can you get roar bahamut separate or do you have to get it from a set?
(Sep. 23, 2021  1:12 PM)Orange R Wrote: I prefer roar bahamut the most, since its already really good in general and a amazing counter to guilty

The tests I've seen and heard say that Vanish is better for that purpose, but it's still a bit up in the air. It is a good counter to Rage, but Rage has a lot more of a Smash focus compared to Guilty's bigger Upper focus.
(Sep. 23, 2021  6:47 PM)Berger90 Wrote: Can you get roar bahamut separate or do you have to get it from a set?

Roar Bahamut is a random booster prize, and this means either you'd have to get a random booster and hope for the 2/6 chance that you get a Roar from it (they released two different colors of Roar in it) or go on eBay and find someone that's selling a Roar confirmed (though since Roar is the prize part this will be a bit expensive).
Well my boys new sparking launchers came in yesterday along with super Hyperion and the end and I’ll say maybe it will take time but I’m not impressed with Lucifer the end.

Right now we have

Left and Right sparking string launchers
2 left/right regular string launchers
Brave Valkyrie
Rage Longinus
Nightmare Longinus
Lucifer the end
World spriggan
Judgement joker
Master diabolis
Super Hyperion
King Helios
2-3 Cho z beys From a set with stadium
Soul Balkesh
I’m sure I left something out.

On wish list

Guilty Longinus
Vanish fafnir
Dynamite Belial
Roar bahamut so far
do dynamite belial+f Giga drift-10
guilty Longinus karma xceed+z'-2
Roar Bahamut tapered moment-6
vanish Fafnir over rise-10
savior valkyrie nexus+s on xtreme'/quick'/jolt'
These are all meta combos that will/can win you a tournament depending on your launch. For weak launches don't use the sparking launcher.
(Sep. 24, 2021  2:40 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: do dynamite belial+f Giga drift-10
guilty Longinus karma xceed+z'-2
Roar Bahamut tapered moment-6
vanish Fafnir over rise-10
savior valkyrie nexus+s on xtreme'/quick'/jolt'
These are all meta combos that will/can win you a tournament depending on your launch. For weak launches don't use the sparking launcher.

Being new to this I’ll try and do some research on these parts and find out what parts I currently have and what parts I don’t and which beys come with these parts