Advanced Bladers Group

Yeah but I mean, Brad is comittee because....well that's obvious. He's also what I'd call an 'advanced blader'. Therefore shouldn't he get an Amythest Face?
Committee Members are Adv. + Staff.
(Mar. 20, 2009  10:13 PM)G Wrote: Committee Members are Adv. + Staff.

You guys exude that much awesome don't you. Tongue_out_wink
In that case G, you need an Amythest Face. :3 Unless I've totally misconstrued what that face is for. ^^;
(Mar. 20, 2009  10:17 PM)Rocky Wrote: In that case G, you need an Amythest Face. :3 Unless I've totally misconstrued what that face is for. ^^;

Face of Soul (Committee Members) = Staff + Advanced

So basically he already has the Amythest Face.
Anybody who has the Amethyst Face is part of the Advanced Bladers Group.

Even though being a part of the Committee and having the Face of Soul means that you are just as knowledgeable as those in the Advanced Bladers Group, I still think we should have the Amethyst Face. I asked Brad about this when Faces were first introduced, but he never really said anything haha

I want moooore Faces! Tongue_out_wink

edit: I just realized, both Blue and Nic do not have the Amethyst Face for some reason! They don't play much anymore I don't think, but that doesn't change the fact that they are knowledgeable!
I also noticed that Blue does not have the face anymore a few day ago when I got mine, but I didn't mention it.

I'm 'advanced'; oh you are too kind! Joyful_2
=0, Nic should have that face forever....... He knew alot, dunno about Blue, though.
I think Brad wants to limit this face to people who are knowledgeable and active in the community. Some of the members who previously had this face were definitely knowledgeable (in some cases incredibly so), but they have either lost interest, or just aren't active anymore.

(also, I'm with Kei, I want moooooooooore!)
Darn military, oh well, guess he will probably get it back when he gets out, anyways.
im trien to get mine wat is the best way for me too
Learn alot, wait awhile and improve your posts/make more useful posts.
(Mar. 21, 2009  1:40 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: I think Brad wants to limit this face to people who are knowledgeable and active in the community. Some of the members who previously had this face were definitely knowledgeable (in some cases incredibly so), but they have either lost interest, or just aren't active anymore.

(also, I'm with Kei, I want moooooooooore!)

But does it really matter if they are still active? If they are knowledgeable at one point, they probably won't mysteriously lose it. The people who have it have earned it, and to take it away is not very fair and disrespectful in my opinion, even if they are not as active in the Beyblade-side of the community any longer.

They earned the right to have the distinction of becoming an Advanced Blader, and unless they prove themselves otherwise, they should have it forever.

Yes, mooooore bwahahaa Eee
im with kei if they knew it then they probly know it now... no disrespect though
Can i join XD,i have 85 posts but some of them end up in the Place Of no return(the closed threads place)
(Mar. 21, 2009  2:34 AM)Kei Wrote: But does it really matter if they are still active? If they are knowledgeable at one point, they probably won't mysteriously lose it. The people who have it have earned it, and to take it away is not very fair and disrespectful in my opinion, even if they are not as active in the Beyblade-side of the community any longer.

They earned the right to have the distinction of becoming an Advanced Blader, and unless they prove themselves otherwise, they should have it forever.

Yes, mooooore bwahahaa Eee

Yes, it matters incredibly. The Face was there in order to distinguish who gives good Beyblade advice. In the case of Blue and Nic, they both told me that they didn't have any plans to buy MFB and they were basically done with Beyblade. The Amethyst Face isn't just about how much you know, but how you use it.

The Advanced Group is done now anyway, so this thread can be closed.
(Mar. 21, 2009  2:44 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Can i join XD,i have 85 posts but some of them end up in the Place Of no return(the closed threads place)

Prove to us your knowledge of Beyblade and you may get the Amethyst Face someday. Wink