Advanced Bladers Group

o xDDD
well still...
and o.o im aloud to give people good ratings aren't I?
i just posted to tell them you know what your talking about -.-
(Jan. 19, 2009  4:39 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2009  4:36 AM)Wolf-erazer Wrote: lolz.... cus he just does "testing" with me. he's a good beyblader >.> i just gattyaki him over half the time >.>
right now he's helpin me come up with good endurance beyblades xD

He meant, you aren't a higher rank. As in, your not in the advanced group or Committee group. Tired

No, I meant he has more Bey Points than you. Tongue_out
Oh, gawd, I didn't catch that lol. He does, he made better combos when we battled. Sorry I misinterpreted that.
good xD i don't feel like a newb anymore.
o.o he's more of a "brainy" beyblader while i can smash him out easy peasy >.>
bro is nub but i still think he is good enough for the advanced rank ^.~
(Jan. 19, 2009  1:26 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Thanks guys. =) sooooo.....
also, blader9, post more and have better quality posts. best thing you could do to become a advanced member.

ok thanks 4 the advice
i think im ready to be a member of this group theres all most nothing i dont know about the game and ive had lots of experience and have the parts and blades to test out if not yet tell me what i need to work on and ill do it Grin
yeah i think Hamix is ready Smile
HE has proved himself to me numerous times and appears to know a lot about the game
I think Hamix is ready
(Jan. 19, 2009  10:04 PM)hamix Wrote: i think im ready to be a member of this group theres all most nothing i dont know about the game and ive had lots of experience and have the parts and blades to test out if not yet tell me what i need to work on and ill do it Grin

Not to step on your parade, but I haven't seen much knowledgeable posts from you about the game Uncertain

FFX, I think you should post more frequently in the Beyblade Discussion forums. I know you have the potential, just get it out more!
(Jan. 20, 2009  12:15 AM)G Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2009  10:04 PM)hamix Wrote: i think im ready to be a member of this group theres all most nothing i dont know about the game and ive had lots of experience and have the parts and blades to test out if not yet tell me what i need to work on and ill do it Grin

Not to step on your parade, but I haven't seen much knowledgeable posts from you about the game Uncertain

FFX, I think you should post more frequently in the Beyblade Discussion forums. I know you have the potential, just get it out more!
What about me?
Dude, Stop Worrying and Chillax I'm sure you'll get the cut!
i think i should be a member. i have been blading for a while
(Jan. 20, 2009  1:15 AM)poopydude Wrote: i think i should be a member. i have been blading for a while

Make more posts and better quality posts showing that you know how beyblades work and what parts work well. I don't think you've posted enough to be allowed into the group.
I think that Pichu should be an advanced blader.
You don't count, your my friend =P. (Thanks.)
(Jan. 20, 2009  1:15 AM)poopydude Wrote: i think i should be a member. i have been blading for a while

you have 13 posts
(Jan. 20, 2009  1:31 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: I think that Pichu should be an advanced blader.

I think so 2.
(Jan. 20, 2009  2:47 PM)MAXXY Wrote: I think so 2.

Thanks, mate. =)
i know my uppers from my zombies but i'm not sure of the criteria you are taking into acount. It's only a title after all
Soooo.... I know I'm impatient but am I still being decided on or did you forget to answer me or something? Am I in?
We'll post if we decide to add anyone new.
Does this still exist, what with the Faces and such?
I think Brad killed it; the face must have been sufficient enough. Plus could not help but feel that there was some sort of redundancy between this and the committee (no offense to anyone). Two groups of experts seemed a bit unnecessary.
Everyone who was part of the Advanced Group got the Amythest Face instead I think?
For some reason the Comittee members didn't......which is why I'm not totally sure. It's almost as if Brad gave one to all the people with their title set to 'Advanced' but missed out the people who had theirs set to 'Comittee' even though they are just as knowledgable.......Chocked
Haha, yeah, however there are many people in the ABG who aren't Committee Material (again no offence)
Not really, some members know alot about beyblades but don't have the time to be Committee, committee isn't just expert members, they are also mods.