Advanced Bladers Group

that's awful

just awful
'Jesus Christ' must have an amazing knowledge of beyblades. Grin

God that username bugs me. =_=
(Dec. 28, 2008  10:01 PM)yruahippo Wrote: 'Jesus Christ' must have an amazing knowledge of beyblades. Grin

God that username bugs me. =_=

It's 80/100%, duh! lol

That second part was ironic. >.>
(Dec. 28, 2008  4:33 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:31 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote: I think i'll have to wait...My beyblade knowledge is quite good when it comes to MFB so far and EG..I learnt it from Cyberbladerz, an old MSN group, but i need to work with hms, and i wont be in the"advanced until i get much skill!"

lmao everything you've ever learned from an msn group is wrong

I used to go on there when I was.....10! That was a fun group though....some of the stuff they said was kinda stupid. Actually, going back on there a lot of it is stupid. And the random colour schemes hurt my eyes. X_X I'll show you guys a bit....

Quote:Science in Beyblade

This page exlpanes the formula to what makes a beyblade spin.

Lets get Started!!!!!!

What makes byblade spin? Well its simple when you think about it.

Grip+Strength+Speed=Spin

The grip is important because without grip you cant have strength to pull the rip cord.

The strength is important because without it you cant have speed or endrance.

Speed is important because it indictaes how long your beyblade will spin.

http://groups.msn.com/cyberbladerz/myfir...lcome.msnw
http://groups.msn.com/cyberbladerz/areastotrain.msnw

Quote:23.Use a electric or deluxe launcher (unless you opponent uses DRANZER!) Be confident in yourself (works!).

They like to refer to blades simply as 'Dranzer' as opposed to Dranzer F, etc. and they're quite big on the stats on the back of the box. Uncertain

It seems they also have a user called Anubis. Gasp Though this Anubis is slightly darker.....
Quote: In Bio: Anubis's Real name is Tom .His nick name is Anubis. He uses Heavy Defense Blades. He is leader of The Wind Riders. About A month ago In his home town of Ballston spa Somthing Started . A Beyblade War. It is called The Spark Battle. The Spark Battle started when his friend logan was made angry by A kid named Cameron. Logan is the second strongest in BALLSTON SPA . He was made made when Cameron called his sister a Fag. Logan Loves his sister and family. Then Cameron challenged logan. Logan accepted it and he was so mad When he launched his blade Sparks flew he smashed Camerons wolborg into pieces and when he picked up his blade logans blade, it was burning hot and left a scar on his hand. Now back to Anubis's Profile. Anubis is powerfully strong and doesnt take anycrapp from anyone. Some Call him the blader of thunder, some Anubis and some Anubis The Son Of Death. Anubis is the son of Osiris. Osiris is The god of Death And The Under World So that make Anubis The Son Of Death. end of bio

Okay so pretty much all of it is stupid. XD But still, they had some good gallery pages.....

hahah i used to believe the stats too when i first got into beyblades..lol and that was like 6 years ago!! loli used to go on the msn group too..lol however, i wasnt stupid enough to believe the bios...Pinching_eyes_2

i think alot of people got brainwashed too much by the anime LOL!!
(Dec. 29, 2008  8:11 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2008  10:01 PM)yruahippo Wrote: He must have an amazing knowledge of beyblades. Grin

It's 80/100%, duh! lol

Rofl. I'm am actually in fits. XD
I've never gone on that msn thing but it sounds very funny although a load of carp
LOLZ, the MSN Websites were diabolical. I remember when my site used to be like this...although I didn't use a groups host. TBH, the info on the group sites are a load of nonsense. Your best bet is to look at the bigger named sites, WBO being one of them.
OMG! I'm neva maikin it in this group, LOL cuz I'm a horrible customizer but I'm a pretty gd blader. Bladin for almost 7 yrs! Since I was 6.
(Jan. 15, 2009  2:17 AM)Anu Wrote: OMG! I'm neva maikin it in this group, LOL cuz I'm a horrible customizer but I'm a pretty gd blader. Bladin for almost 7 yrs! Since I was 6.

Just do your best to learn from the Wiki/Videos we've created and ask questions when you are stuck. It might take a long time, but if you're persistent, it should not be too hard.
I think I know a lot about the game now, and would like to see if I can be in the group.
Oh don't you worry Kei I'm persistent! I luv Bladin! It's Like my second life!
(Jan. 18, 2009  9:06 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: I think I know a lot about the game now, and would like to see if I can be in the group.

I think you should be in this group Smile
Thanks Giga =)
I back Pichu's entry! >>
And Yes off course Pichuscute is quite a gd member, so I think he shud be 1...!
im really good but not on a advanced level..............................................................yet
Thanks guys. =) sooooo.....
also, blader9, post more and have better quality posts. best thing you could do to become a advanced member.
Your welcome Pichuscute, btw, blader9 Pichuscute is right... XD Looks lyk we have our work cut out for use huh!
I think I've finally found enough time to work on this site and be an advanced blader.
I agree that FFX should be in the group as well.
pichuscute does deserve the rank, because he actually knows what he's talking about (most of the time xD)
he helps me a lot with making combos Smile in fact i get most of my combos from him >.>
(Jan. 19, 2009  4:24 AM)Wolf-erazer Wrote: pichuscute does deserve the rank, because he actually knows what he's talking about (most of the time xD)
he helps me a lot with making combos Smile in fact i get most of my combos from him >.>

and you are higher ranked ... lol
lolz.... cus he just does "testing" with me. he's a good beyblader >.> i just gattyaki him over half the time >.>
right now he's helpin me come up with good endurance beyblades xD
(Jan. 19, 2009  4:36 AM)Wolf-erazer Wrote: lolz.... cus he just does "testing" with me. he's a good beyblader >.> i just gattyaki him over half the time >.>
right now he's helpin me come up with good endurance beyblades xD

He meant, you aren't a higher rank. As in, your not in the advanced group or Committee group. Tired