Advanced Bladers Group

haha we probably should've asked them first
(Sep. 09, 2008  1:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: haha we probably should've asked them first

oh well

If any of you reeeally don't want to be in the group, thats fine! Wink We can remove you.
(Sep. 09, 2008  1:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: haha we probably should've asked them first

Probably

But all the same, congratulations to you guys.
(Sep. 09, 2008  1:19 AM)Kei Wrote: Its been a while since any new Advanced Bladers were added, and the staff thought that some of you deserved to be in the group.

Anubis, Blue, and Grey, you have been added to the Advanced Bladers group! Congratulations, you have all proven your Bey knowledge to the community through consistently correct and informative posts. Keep up the good work.

Awesome, thank you! I'll keep it up, I guess. As if I, like, wouldn't. Tongue_out

Thanks again!
I probably wont make it in, i mainly take the info i give from others (Like a substitute)

PS: Congratz.
(Sep. 09, 2008  4:17 AM)Gotruto Wrote: I probably wont make it in, i mainly take the info i give from others (Like a substitute)

PS: Congratz.

You wer never nominated or applied, and you often give out false information even when people are correcting you ...
am new here but i know a lot of information about mfb but i suck in the old ones
guess am not ready
(Sep. 09, 2008  1:19 AM)Kei Wrote: Its been a while since any new Advanced Bladers were added, and the staff thought that some of you deserved to be in the group.

Anubis, Blue, and Grey, you have been added to the Advanced Bladers group! Congratulations, you have all proven your Bey knowledge to the community through consistently correct and informative posts. Keep up the good work.

Thank you <3
HEY Thanks Kei and Co. the purple is DOPE AND RICH. Eee
hahaha I since BND I've been curious.
I think i got a grasp on the game
Ya, I think Maz should part of the group, too.
If somebody has a serious question i will answer seriously
(Sep. 12, 2008  6:16 AM)rkayd Wrote: If somebody has a serious question i will answer seriously

That's not gonna make you an Adv. member.
(Sep. 12, 2008  6:16 AM)rkayd Wrote: If somebody has a serious question i will answer seriously

Serious
(Sep. 12, 2008  4:09 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ya, I think Maz should part of the group, too.

I second this
I would like to see some more activity and input on Maz's part before we look into adding him to this group.
Well i dont think im likely to be chosen but okay... I can learn really fast and if you need to find out something on the internet i will(in most cases) find it. I have not been for a very long time on this forum but I am still learning and want to continue that. And thats about it.
(Sep. 13, 2008  12:06 PM)Rögnvaldur Wrote: Well i dont think im likely to be chosen but okay... I can learn really fast and if you need to find out something on the internet i will(in most cases) find it. I have not been for a very long time on this forum but I am still learning and want to continue that. And thats about it.

You need to prove yourself by posting Beyblade knowledge.
OK... Thanks for the advice Grin Than I´ll get back to learning more.
wow,today,i dreamed that i became 1 of the advance bladers lol,i woke up to my pc and posted this comment.hope my dream come true lol
(Sep. 23, 2008  9:50 AM)pegasis Wrote: wow,today,i dreamed that i became 1 of the advance bladers lol,i woke up to my pc and posted this comment.hope my dream come true lol

LOL Smile
Since i think we all know im not ready for the adv. group, is there anything else i can do to help the beywiki community?

Edit: im currently bladeless so if it had to do with beyblade stats, id have to go off of memory......what would I have to do to be an advance blader lol
(Sep. 23, 2008  11:56 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: Since i think we all know im not ready for the adv. group, is there anything else i can do to help the beywiki community?

Edit: im currently bladeless so if it had to do with beyblade stats, id have to go off of memory......what would I have to do to be an advance blader lol

Just contribute general information (that is factual and TRUE) and help others out with Beyblade matters.

It would really help you to have a Beyblade, though. Wink