Adults and beyblades

Is there a map or something to try and find adult beybladers near me?
Im so glad to read this thread lol. Im 30 and my six year old intrpduced me to beyblade burst. The more i shopped for him the more i wanted to start collecting my own.
(Nov. 09, 2017  1:45 AM)ShadrachSC Wrote: Im so glad to read this thread lol. Im 30 and my six year old intrpduced me to beyblade burst. The more i shopped for him the more i wanted to start collecting my own.

Bro I'm 29 and I think it's such a cool creation I remember watching this movie as a kid with two kids balling these old tops and wanted something like that ever since then I saw beyblades only problem is I can't find adults that play lol
Right, lol. Looks like they used to have a map feature on here but i think it was too bulky. Now it takes ur zip code and notifies of nearby events... i was bummed when i saw the map was shut fown :-(
(Nov. 09, 2017  3:12 AM)ShadrachSC Wrote: Right, lol. Looks like they used to have a map feature on here but i think it was too bulky. Now it takes ur zip code and notifies of nearby events... i was bummed when i saw the map was shut fown :-(

There was a map at some point
Can we bring that map system back? Would help people trying to locate each other for meet ups and casual battles
It would help those of us in rural areas especially i think
Hey, if my 50 something year old Grandpa can play, anyone can.
(Mar. 16, 2016  1:47 PM)Brad1994 Wrote: Hey everyone, listen I have a serious question.
You see I remember playing beyblades when I was around 5 and that was 16 years ago. And then again many years later and I still really like them.
My question is. Is it OK for someone that's 21 years old to play with beyblades and enter competitions? Also is there other adults that enjoy playing?

(Dec. 28, 2017  8:35 PM)CyberKai2301 Wrote: “Hey, if my 50 something year old Grandpa can play, anyone can”
Your gramps is awesome!
Please don't revive non-tournament/regional threads that have been dormant since 2017.
(Oct. 01, 2017  12:13 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: I'm 35, possibly the oldest person here, but I'm a kid at heart and I love beyblades. I don't go around telling my co-workers I spend thousands of dollars on toys, but I'm also not ashamed of what I enjoy to do on my free time. This is a hobby for all ages, and there are many people my age, and older, that love to play

Leo. I'm 33. Wanna battle some times ? Where abouts are you from

I'm 33, my wife looked and the Brampton tournament images and asked me with a funny eye "are you seriously gonna go play and bully on those kids? " I also play beyblade in my living room by myself. No one else to play with lol sad old man.
(Jul. 10, 2019  1:52 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Please don't revive non-tournament/regional threads that have been dormant since 2017.
Actually in this case it’s fine.
I’m 30 and a girl and on Ottawa I need adult players or even just an online friend to share Beyblade discussions with. I just restarted getting into them again and need someone to keep me updated
That would be nice... I’m 21, and where I live
(Oakland CA) there is pretty much no adults partake in this hobby as far as I know... would be coo if We bring back the map
(Jul. 10, 2019  1:52 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Please don't revive non-tournament/regional threads that have been dormant since 2017.

Why not?
I'm 31 and I play. I am forever reading about beyblade or watching videos of products. I started this last Christmas. Would be cool to find all the people clearing Walmart and Target shelves to get a huge get together going on.
I’m 29 still blading with my kid now so age really doesn’t matter with something like this. It’s all about having fun and some competition
Haha gald I found this thread. I’m 41 my two sons introduced me to this. There is a tournament every weekend at a local “toy” store. We have gone now for about 5 weeks straight. I’m inching to join in but everyone is under 10 haha. After discovering this site along with the fandom wiki I want to learn all the ins and outs of the game. Also I can’t stop buying these things spoiling my kids big time. Like I want to buy them all immediately. Scary thing is I have the means to do it. Thankful I have my wife to keep me in check. Else there would be a crate of beyblades on route to my house. Man I wish a crate of beyblades was coming to my house! Maybe I’ll do it....
(Aug. 27, 2019  4:30 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: I was kinda wondering when this type of thread would be posted. Lol.

About 3 years ago  DJ - Yeah!
(Aug. 27, 2019  4:26 AM)bp240 Wrote: Haha gald I found this thread. I’m 41 my two sons introduced me to this. There is a tournament every weekend at a local “toy” store. We have gone now for about 5 weeks straight. I’m inching to join in but everyone is under 10 haha. After discovering this site along with the fandom wiki I want to learn all the ins and outs of the game. Also I can’t stop buying these things spoiling my kids big time. Like I want to buy them all immediately.  Scary thing is I have the means to do it. Thankful I have my wife to keep me in check. Else there would be a crate of beyblades on route to my house. Man I wish a crate of beyblades was coming to my house! Maybe I’ll do it....

I'm 36 and I started last October. Don't hesitate, it's fun as heck. Participate, and defeat your sons at Beyblade! Smash their puny combos! Give them a challenge!

(but seriously though it's going to add up over time. Just spread out your purchases, it'll be easier to justify)
(Aug. 27, 2019  5:12 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  4:26 AM)bp240 Wrote: Haha gald I found this thread. I’m 41 my two sons introduced me to this. There is a tournament every weekend at a local “toy” store. We have gone now for about 5 weeks straight. I’m inching to join in but everyone is under 10 haha. After discovering this site along with the fandom wiki I want to learn all the ins and outs of the game. Also I can’t stop buying these things spoiling my kids big time. Like I want to buy them all immediately.  Scary thing is I have the means to do it. Thankful I have my wife to keep me in check. Else there would be a crate of beyblades on route to my house. Man I wish a crate of beyblades was coming to my house! Maybe I’ll do it....

I'm 36 and I started last October. Don't hesitate, it's fun as heck. Participate, and defeat your sons at Beyblade! Smash their puny combos! Give them a challenge!

(but seriously though it's going to add up over time. Just spread out your purchases, it'll be easier to justify)

Oh we battle everyday Wink But would love to battle in a tournament setting against top tier combos. Alas I will have to train the boys to fulfill my dreams hahaha! Ya trying to hold off buying any more beys but really want all the B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades.11T.Z' to get the Z' and D' drivers. I need to resist still waiting for the new Lord Spriggan set to arrive and I have already bought a bunch this month. I may need therapy Wink !!
(Aug. 27, 2019  1:06 PM)bp240 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  5:12 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'm 36 and I started last October. Don't hesitate, it's fun as heck. Participate, and defeat your sons at Beyblade! Smash their puny combos! Give them a challenge!

Oh we battle everyday Wink But would love to battle in a tournament setting against top tier combos. Alas I will have to train the boys to fulfill my dreams hahaha! Ya trying to hold off buying any more beys but really want all the B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades.11T.Z' to get the Z' and D' drivers. I need to resist still waiting for the new Lord Spriggan set to arrive and I have already bought a bunch this month. I may need therapy Wink !!

By D' you mean Destroy'? That's Ds'. D' is Defense' lol.
(Aug. 27, 2019  1:38 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  1:06 PM)bp240 Wrote: Oh we battle everyday Wink But would love to battle in a tournament setting against top tier combos. Alas I will have to train the boys to fulfill my dreams hahaha! Ya trying to hold off buying any more beys but really want all the B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades.11T.Z' to get the Z' and D' drivers. I need to resist still waiting for the new Lord Spriggan set to arrive and I have already bought a bunch this month. I may need therapy Wink !!

By D' you mean Destroy'? That's Ds'. D' is Defense' lol.

yes Wink i'm still learning
I'm 26, expecting a beautiful baby daughter in 3 months' time, and my partner still encourages me to join local player-hosted Beyblade tournaments.

As Meijin Kawaguchi from Gundam Build Fighters: "Dare I say it, GUNPLA (BEYBLADE) is FREEDOM!"

Age shouldn't be a barrier especially when a spinning top would be dependent on the arm strength of a Blader, which helps mainly when the user is older and around early 20's to 30's. I don't plan to quit just yet, but even if Burst gradually declines in popularity, I'd probably be reusing them til I go 60's or so.