Adult Beyblade (NJ/NY)

Hello everyone. I’m trying to start an unofficial Beyblade league. I have 3 standard stadiums; the local social club in my area has a bar & hall, and they are willing to host tournaments. I’m trying to get a feel. Anyone 18+ are welcome.
I would be more than happy to have a place in northern New Jersey where the competition and scene can grow.

Edit - Would this place consider going below the age of 18? I understand there is a bar, but the youth truly brings the scene to events. I'm always looking for as much competition as possible.
(Sep. 16, 2019  7:50 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I would be more than happy to have a place in northern New Jersey where the competition and scene can grow.

Edit - Would this place consider going below the age of 18? I understand there is a bar, but the youth truly brings the scene to events. I'm always looking for as much competition as possible.

i should seek a location that will allow a younger audience. Thanks for the insight. 
(Sep. 16, 2019  7:36 AM)Roh\bel Wrote: Hello everyone. I’m trying to start an unofficial Beyblade league. I have 3 standard stadiums; the local social club in my area has a bar & hall, and they are willing to host tournaments. I’m trying to get a feel. Anyone 18+ are welcome.

Definitely up for some beys and brews! What part of NY exactly?
(Mar. 11, 2020  6:42 PM)MajestiqMike Wrote: Definitely up for some beys and brews! What part of NY exactly?

Please look at post dates before posting. Roh'bel has actually been running official tournaments recently, you should check those out.
(Mar. 11, 2020  6:42 PM)MajestiqMike Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  7:36 AM)Roh\bel Wrote: Hello everyone. I’m trying to start an unofficial Beyblade league. I have 3 standard stadiums; the local social club in my area has a bar & hall, and they are willing to host tournaments. I’m trying to get a feel. Anyone 18+ are welcome.

Definitely up for some beys and brews! What part of NY exactly?

New Jersey.
I am grom New Jersey. I live in a town called Carteret if anyone knows where that is.

Also if you want to look at my collection, follow me on Instagram and subscribe to my channel at Flameleone2300
(Apr. 14, 2020  5:21 PM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote: I am grom New Jersey.  I live in a town called Carteret if anyone knows where that is.

Also if you want to look at my collection, follow me on Instagram and subscribe to my channel at Flameleone2300

We should get some games going someday.
For sure. Just where exactly are you located tho?
(Jun. 25, 2020  6:08 AM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote: For sure. Just where exactly are you located tho?

North Jersey. Essex county
Oh ok sweet. Your not that far i suppose. Also fo you guys want to join my discord? You can talk with other bladers as well.  Here is the link [removed]

(Sep. 02, 2020  10:54 AM)Abdelrahman Wrote: اريد الانضمام
يا عبدالرحمن انقر فوق هذا يمكنك الا نضمام إلى هؤلاء إذا كنت تعيش في مكان قريب اسف إذا كانت لغتي العربية سيئة فانا أتعلم ان شا ء الله سوف اتحسن

https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyb...ournaments
لغتك جيده يا قائد فريقي
(Sep. 02, 2020  10:54 AM)Abdelrahman Wrote: اريد الانضمام

نعم ، حاول عبد الرحمن التحقق من الرابط الذي قدمه لكyishyash ، إن لغتي العربية ليست جيدة أيضًا ، هل يمكنك تحديد البلد الذي تقيم فيه؟
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:51 PM)Abdelrahman Wrote: انا من مصر واي رابط

آسف عبد الرحمن لا أجد فريق في مصر
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:55 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:51 PM)Abdelrahman Wrote: انا من مصر واي رابط

آسف عبد الرحمن لا أجد فريق في مصر

Abdelrahmanلا أعتقد أن هناك أي فريق في مصر الآن ولكن يمكن أن تكون هناك بطولات بين الحين والآخر 
(Sep. 02, 2020  7:00 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:55 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: آسف عبد الرحمن لا أجد فريق في مصر

Abdelrahmanلا أعتقد أن هناك أي فريق في مصر الآن ولكن يمكن أن تكون هناك بطولات بين الحين والآخر 

If your saying it to me than say it in english
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:42 PM)Abdelrahman Wrote: لغتك جيده يا قائد فريقي

شكرا لك معذرة لدي فريق في أمريكا ونيويورك وليس مصر

(Sep. 02, 2020  7:01 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  7:00 PM)YishYash Wrote: Abdelrahmanلا أعتقد أن هناك أي فريق في مصر الآن ولكن يمكن أن تكون هناك بطولات بين الحين والآخر 

If your saying it to me than say it in english

Ah okay, since I haven't seen you on the forum much before. I assumed you were Arab as well.
(Sep. 02, 2020  7:03 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:42 PM)Abdelrahman Wrote: لغتك جيده يا قائد فريقي

شكرا لك معذرة لدي فريق في أمريكا ونيويورك وليس مصر

(Sep. 02, 2020  7:01 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: If your saying it to me than say it in english

Ah okay, since I haven't seen you on the forum much before. I assumed you were Arab as well.

Na i am not arab but i know arabic pm me yishyash

Crazy late to the party but I own Highlander Games in Boonton NJ and would love to bring Beyblade into the store. I've actually had a handful of customers asking about it recently.