Actually "good" anime

Heyo. So I'm an anime boi and proud of it XD but it's hard to find anime that are actually good. My description of good is just my opinion but I don't like weebs. No sexual content and I'm sure that a lot of people agree. Also I like romance/slice of life anime. And one weird thing about myself is that I like yanderes. If you have anime suggestions that would help a lot. Thanks
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

There is no other good anime

...jk (just don't watch SAO, Black Clover or Goblin Slayer and I'm fine)
Yeah, I already know what SAO has in store for those unsespecting veiwers who heard that they were just in for a small anime binge party but they were in much more then they bargained for. They were never the same after that. JK I never watched it. I just watched some clips on YouTube and trust me, I will not watch it XD
(Dec. 27, 2018  7:49 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Yeah, I already know what SAO has in store for those unsespecting veiwers who heard that they were just in for a small anime binge party but they were in much more then they bargained for. They were never the same after that. JK I never watched it. I just watched some clips on YouTube and trust me, I will not watch it XD
Unhappy I actually enjoyed Alicization.
But like I said

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Try it and you'll get hooked
Dat hair tho XD but in all seriousness I've seen video clips before but the animation style just seems weird. I'm not saying it's not a good anime but I kind of like animation styles like Chuunibyou, Acchi Kocchi and Hyouka better
You gotta understand slice of life isn't necessarily "good" in itself. Yes you can have really good slice of life anime, but it doesn't compare to the staples like Jojo's bizzare adventure, tengen toppa Gurren Lagan, bowboy beebep, and the such.

The best shows out this season are currently goblin slayer (for mature viewers only, weak stomachs not recommended) the reincarnated as a slime anime, and yeah alicization is growing on me.

But for slice of life, and staying tame? I'd recommend some older more lighthearted shows, like Nichijou, pani poni dash, hayate no gotoku. It definitely takes some effort to find what's up your alley.
(Dec. 27, 2018  10:15 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Dat hair tho XD but in all seriousness I've seen video clips before but the animation style just seems weird. I'm not saying it's not a good anime but I kind of like animation styles like Chuunibyou, Acchi Kocchi and Hyouka better

What hair? There's like 5 protags
(Dec. 27, 2018  11:41 PM)Dutchems Wrote: You gotta understand slice of life isn't necessarily "good" in itself. Yes you can have really good slice of life anime, but it doesn't compare to the staples like Jojo's bizzare adventure, tengen toppa Gurren Lagan, bowboy beebep, and the such.

The best shows out this season are currently goblin slayer (for mature viewers only, weak stomachs not recommended) the reincarnated as a slime anime, and yeah alicization is growing on me.

But for slice of life, and staying tame? I'd recommend some older more lighthearted shows, like Nichijou, pani poni dash, hayate no gotoku. It definitely takes some effort to find what's up your alley.

Yeah I can see what you're saying. But by slice of life I mean anime like Acchi Kocchi and Chuunibyo
(Dec. 27, 2018  11:41 PM)Dutchems Wrote: You gotta understand slice of life isn't necessarily "good" in itself. Yes you can have really good slice of life anime, but it doesn't compare to the staples like Jojo's bizzare adventure, tengen toppa Gurren Lagan, bowboy beebep, and the such.

Yeah these are all really good shows. You (boigamer25) should try broadening your horizons (idk if that's a real phrase)
Try:
HunterxHunter
Fate/Zero
My Hero Academia
Saiki K
Thanks for the advice. but are there weebs? Like I said earlier I'm not looking for sexual content. Just looking for slice of life/romance anime. Also hunterxhunter and MHA I've already watched 235 episodes of Naruto. To be honest I've grown pretty tired of fighting anime, not to say that i don't enjoy them. I just don't like repetitive story lines that's all.
(Dec. 27, 2018  11:59 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Thanks for the advice. but are there weebs? Like I said earlier I'm not looking for sexual content. Just looking for slice of life/romance anime. Also hunterxhunter and MHA I've already watched 235 episodes of Naruto. To be honest I've grown pretty tired of fighting anime, not to say that i don't enjoy them. I just don't like repetitive story lines that's all.

There are weebs everywhere. Sorry, everything the light touches is their kingdom. Also, you don't really have to be part of the community, you can just watch it for fun
Also, the thing with HxH and MHA is that they aren't like Naruto where everybody is constantly using talk no jutsu and they're extending the fights so they don't catch up with the manga. Btw HunterxHunter is renowned for having one of the best power systems across all fictional franchises, so each and every fight is unique in some sense
I always liked dirty pair

fate series ..a must

hellsing series if your not easily scared.
Ok. Thanks. I'll check them out.

Also please specify what you mean oct

(Dec. 28, 2018  12:30 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  11:59 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Thanks for the advice. but are there weebs? Like I said earlier I'm not looking for sexual content. Just looking for slice of life/romance anime. Also hunterxhunter and MHA I've already watched 235 episodes of Naruto. To be honest I've grown pretty tired of fighting anime, not to say that i don't enjoy them. I just don't like repetitive story lines that's all.

There are weebs everywhere. Sorry, everything the light touches is their kingdom. Also, you don't really have to be part of the community, you can just watch it for fun
Also, the thing with HxH and MHA is that they aren't like Naruto where everybody is constantly using talk no jutsu and they're extending the fights so they don't catch up with the manga. Btw HunterxHunter is renowned for having one of the best power systems across all fictional franchises, so each and every fight is unique in some sense

I just mean that after seeing blood almost every episode it gets boring
(Dec. 28, 2018  1:00 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Ok. Thanks. I'll check them out.

Also please specify what you mean oct

(Dec. 28, 2018  12:30 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: There are weebs everywhere. Sorry, everything the light touches is their kingdom. Also, you don't really have to be part of the community, you can just watch it for fun

I just mean that after seeing blood almost every episode it gets boring

Blood? Strange, I guess but iirc neither HunterxHunter nor MHA is constantly enthralled with fights, Although HxH does still have a lot of fights in it's ~200 episode span. Also, you said that you like Slice of Life? Well MHA is pretty Slice of Life from time to time and part 4 of Jojo's is pretty much a Slice of Life mixed in with a Mystery
ok. random question. what about romance? not like the ultimate weeb show XD i mean just on a chuunibyou level
(Dec. 28, 2018  2:19 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: ok. random question. what about romance? not like the ultimate weeb show XD i mean just on a chuunibyou level

Yeah nah, I don't do romance. Iirc there is soft romance in those shows that I referred to. But nothing major that romance becomes a core element of the show
You might like these two animes :
Bunny girl senpai(genres : supernatural, slice of life and romance as well)
Akagami no Shirayukihime(genre : romance, fantasy)
Oh yeah. In forgot about bunny senpai XD but I'll check out akagami no shirayukihine. Thanks
no offence but how in the holy hoursood is this thread not down yet?

(Dec. 29, 2018  1:53 AM)twin eclipse Wrote: no offence but how in the holy hoursood is this thread not down yet?
oh I did not know wbo had places to talk about anime or manga sorry then well watch saiki. k its amazing
k. Thx ill check it out.

Ok, I haven't checked checked out Saiki K yet but just to be clear, I'm looking for slice of life/romance anime. Sorta like chuunibyou.