Acid Milk

*destroys embaressing post*
I have to wonder what's in that truck. Surely it isn't actually acid milk.
WTF I just pictured children following him like the Ice cream man.
yoyoyo listen up listen up, in japon, acid is used to coagulate milk.. or something
or dis info http://whatjapanthinks.com/2007/04/12/on...y-or-more/

pretty wacky tho nic
ps I still see part of the ground under the truck
Oh! I friggin' love drinking yoghurt!
Tamer Brad Wrote:I have to wonder what's in that truck. Surely it isn't actually acid milk.

Now you know the secret of Japanese having one of the longest lifespans worldwide. Corrosive solution of internal organ causes fat to melt away like moths holding butter in front of a flame, guaranteed weight loss and health!

Blue Wrote:yoyoyo listen up listen up, in japon, acid is used to coagulate milk.. or something
or dis info http://whatjapanthinks.com/2007/04/12/on...y-or-more/

pretty wacky tho nic
ps I still see part of the ground under the truck

I was too lazy to remove it it's the pipes and stuff underneath. You know, for brakes and stuff like that? Yeah. Yeah.

Hmm I always thought they call it yoghurt drink or stuff in Japan. That's the closest guess we have. This brand doesn't seem to have a website, or at least one that I can find. For that matter, do you guys have like yakult etc. etc. in your area?
Composer of Requiems Wrote:For that matter, do you guys have like yakult etc. etc. in your area?

We have the generic kind in a lot of grocery stores here. But it tastes like carp compared to Yakult. Yakult is really expensive though, it's like 4 dollars a pack Chocked.
Surfingpikachao Wrote:ROFLMFAO! woahmglolpwnedwtf1337P13BBQsauceCheesypoofs!!!!1111oneoneeleven

ya there doesnt seem to be a brand , but these trucks certainly grab attention

[Image: acidmilkedit.jpg]
the ground or parking lot are in those areas. the drive shaft is fine tho np
hmm yakult? maybe but how is it different than yogurt drinks?
Blue Wrote:ya there doesnt seem to be a brand , but these trucks certainly grab attention

[Image: acidmilkedit.jpg]
the ground or parking lot are in those areas. the drive shaft is fine tho np
hmm yakult? maybe but how is it different than yogurt drinks?

Hmm you can't tell I'm kidding?

Yakult owns yoghurt drinks because of all the bacteria.

Elmo Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:For that matter, do you guys have like yakult etc. etc. in your area?

We have the generic kind in a lot of grocery stores here. But it tastes like carp compared to Yakult. Yakult is really expensive though, it's like 4 dollars a pack Chocked.

The more I hear about America, the more I hate it.