Accessories You Want to Be Released

This thread is for accessories(Stuff like launcher grips or spare parts) that you would like to see TT or Hasbro release. I would like to see the these accessories:

Long Ripcord - A LL2 ripcord thats a centimeter or two longer than an average one. I think it would be helpful for people with weaker launches, and can strengthen an strong launch.

Rubber Ripcord - A Plastic LL2 ripcord with ridges on it made of rubber. I think it could also strengthen launches and reduce damage ripcords/launchers from people with excessively hard launches.

Finally, I wish TT would release spare launcher parts like gears and prongs(I say this after my experiences with the Zero G Compact Launcher L).

Please post why you would like to see the accessory released. Post away!
I wish hasbro could release spare parts like TT did for phantom orion and big bang pegasis. It would be a lot cheaper and easier to obtain certain parts, rather than buying a whole beyblade for one part.
Those are all awesome suggestions though not sure about the rubber ripcord, it's still good in theory though Smile

I'd love for Hasbro to make:

- Beypoint card for English players (obvious reasons)

- A longer version of Bey launchers (obvious that some kids and people actually have a longer arms -__- and that not just kids participate in this hobby)

I'd want Takara Tomy or Hasbro to make:

- A Shield attachment to prevent the little handle on the end of the string hitting your hand for people who launch it by pulling and letting go by using your finger tips for more power. Perhaps with a detachable part that can become compatible with any String/Bey launcher to Zero G BBG-19

- Bigger sized stadiums

- Motorized Launchers with a lock mechanism like the revup launchers
A Beypoint card? What are the obvious reasons? There are no Bey Ta machines outside of Japan IIRC, so they would be pointless...

Bigger stadiums wouldn't be so bad, but the beys would never make any contact. If only the game was like the anime. :p
(Dec. 07, 2012  4:00 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: A Beypoint card? What are the obvious reasons? There are no Bey Ta machines outside of Japan IIRC, so they would be pointless...

You forget the redeeming campaign like what we have with the Blader Rewards. Obviously he meant the introduction of a BeyPoint Card in association with the addition of Bey Ta machines in western countries too.

But I reiterate that, unlike in Japan where people are generally well-behaved, those Bey Ta machines would probably get completely vandalised in western countries.
Ah, I see. Yes, it would be pretty awesome to have them. I would never leave it XD
(Dec. 07, 2012  1:32 AM)Kev1 Wrote: I wish hasbro could release spare parts like TT did for phantom orion and big bang pegasis. It would be a lot cheaper and easier to obtain certain parts, rather than buying a whole beyblade for one part.

This. I want to repair my cousin's L-Drago by replacing the tip I'm not gonna but a whole new Beyblade for a hole-flat tip!
A few more things that would be cool to see are, a Curved Launcher Grip(sould support the Sliding Shoot and look cool), and an Arm Mounted Light Launcher. Its like a wristband with a LL2 type launcher on it, and when you hold your arm in front of you sideways(palm facing person) and pull the ripcord, the Bey would launch from the Launcher. The only problem is that it would look funny when not being used, but it would be great for tourneys and stuff.
A curved Launcher Grip would not really help achieve a Sliding Shoot.
^^i picture that as Count Dukus light saber.

Anyways, I want Hasbro to release a metal assist trigger. I love those things for some reason a lot. Also a launcher suspension.
One of those things Ryuga had. That thing on his arm that looked like a dragon and held his bey. That would be cool.
a double string launcher! like a ripcord dutron launcher BUT the string launcher for it actually works. that will be cool
I would actually want to see hasbro release more string launchers, especially the LR ones. What do you guys think about that. Since TT only makes those now
I Would like TT to release a launcher rubber that fits the L/R launcher ( so when I do the pull and release launch)
I also want angle compass that scans the stadium and tells u where to launch in the bb-10
(Dec. 07, 2012  4:00 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: A Beypoint card? What are the obvious reasons? There are no Bey Ta machines outside of Japan IIRC, so they would be pointless...

Bigger stadiums wouldn't be so bad, but the beys would never make any contact. If only the game was like the anime. :p

Tongue_out Well if the slopes were right in the mould of the stadium itself then definitely they would be able to clash more
Now, if either TT or Hasbro sold out a "Special machinary" to add to your performance tip and have it spin a little longer-Such as F: D's and F: S's purpose- for a price so that not ANYONE could buy, but have it for a fair price, I'd be happy. Also, a Rev Up Left wouldn't hurt to make, no?
Also, how about some sparks? Please, I know about Hasbro's "Hyperblade", but why not with all other upcoming beys? (Next series)
How a bout' a string launcher with left and right prongs, like the launcher that came with variares.
(Dec. 08, 2012  3:44 AM)Insane Wrote: How a bout' a string launcher with left and right prongs, like the launcher that came with variares.

They already have that, it came out first with Gravity Destroyer TT Vers. >.>
I would want left handed launchers. I have a freind and he holds the front and back on a ripcord launcher instead of where the fingers should go. It bothers me because it just does.
(Dec. 07, 2012  7:23 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: and an Arm Mounted Light Launcher. Its like a wristband with a LL2 type launcher on it, and when you hold your arm in front of you sideways(palm facing person) and pull the ripcord, the Bey would launch from the Launcher. The only problem is that it would look funny when not being used, but it would be great for tourneys and stuff.

You are going to need a REALLY strong arm for this....
Larger Stadiums would be nicer I don't mind if we have walls though just a larger battling area, Now if I could by Ryuga's launcher as well that'd be sweet!
I'd love to see them make something to attach to your belt or waist to hold a grip with a launcher attached just like what they have in the anime, would be awesome for cosplay and for beyblading Grin then we don't need the Karabiner grip Tongue_out Some people would think it's lame but I reckon it would be awesome!
was the beypointer released by hasbro? i would love for that to be released over here even though its outdated lol
(Dec. 14, 2012  5:35 PM)LeonesFangs Wrote: was the beypointer released by hasbro? i would love for that to be released over here even though its outdated lol

Nah it was never released by them unfortunately Unhappy
(Dec. 14, 2012  9:12 PM)Zero_JT Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2012  5:35 PM)LeonesFangs Wrote: was the beypointer released by hasbro? i would love for that to be released over here even though its outdated lol

Nah it was never released by them unfortunately Unhappy

I believe that's why he wants it to!