About Beyblade Burst Leaks! Please Support The Official Release!

About Beyblade Burst Leaks!!
Support The Official Release!!

So i just want to reminds you guys about the Beyblade leaks that people made and i want to say just told them DO NOT LEAK ANY INFORMATION becuase or not if you're leaking some information whatever if it's manga,anime,beys or everything related to it just DON'T i repeat DON'T 

So someone says that they already got warned by TT (Takara Tomy) about this leak and if you do it again your account can get deleted by them so just DON'T LEAK 

I know that i got the leak but i'm just gonna stop it from now and waiting until today's info becuase today the COROCORO Montly Magazine is out and it's ok if you want to review it

I just want to say that cause some fans or BeyTubers got this situation andmost of the japanese fans got pissed off and dissapointed
[about this so please understand

And please support the official release 
If you do that they will be happy

And thank you for Zankye for sharing this information Please reshare this to any Beyblade Fans

To:All Beyblade Burst Fans
You made a thread to complain about people leaking information about upcoming beys? Why?
Because TT tries to shut down your account?
Because Japanese fans get annoyed?

What are the actual reasons for this post? Be clear.
(Jun. 16, 2020  1:22 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You made a thread to complain about people leaking information about upcoming beys? Why?
Because TT tries to shut down your account?
Because Japanese fans get annoyed?

What are the actual reasons for this post? Be clear.

Well, TT’s made it clear recently that they don’t want anymore stuff leaked (by taking down leakers accounts) and this is just getting the word out to others that don’t know. (I wouldn’t know if I didn’t see zankyes vid)
originalzankye

The reason why Takara Tomy has gotten tougher on leaks is for a few reasons. People are somehow getting a hold of each months magazine much earlier than before, like 2 weeks before it's release date.

The people that get a hold of these are usually for review purposes and they are told NOT to talk about anything in it or show pictures until its official release date. Sometimes liquor shops in Japan sell copies a week early. They've done that with Weekly Shonen Jump anyways. Plus, it's happened so much lately, that Takara Tomy has gotten plain sick of it.
It's also because people have been stupid enough to tweet to them asking them about leaked information.

If you find a website such as an Amazon Japan or other online shop showing placeholders, and a pic, that's okay to share with everyone. It's mainly the magazine itself with images. As for AMV's, they can be considered fair use depending on what's covered in them. Here's an old article from ANN talking about it:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/answerm...-14/.99745

Btw, Zankye, the company that handles the legal stuff for the anime is Molebeat. They are a Japanese law firm.
(Jun. 16, 2020  7:54 AM)Arusa_Nanime Wrote: About Beyblade Burst Leaks!!
Support The Official Release!!

So i just want to reminds you guys about the Beyblade leaks that people made and i want to say just told them DO NOT LEAK ANY INFORMATION becuase or not if you're leaking some information whatever if it's manga,anime,beys or everything related to it just DON'T i repeat DON'T 

So someone says that they already got warned by TT (Takara Tomy) about this leak and if you do it again your account can get deleted by them so just DON'T LEAK 

I know that i got the leak but i'm just gonna stop it from now and waiting until today's info becuase today the COROCORO Montly Magazine is out and it's ok if you want to review it

I just want to say that cause some fans or BeyTubers got this situation andmost of the japanese fans got pissed off and dissapointed
[about this so please understand

And please support the official release 
If you do that they will be happy

And thank you for Zankye for sharing this information Please reshare this to any Beyblade Fans

To:All Beyblade Burst Fans

Yeah so for starters, the video I did was to address it so people on Youtube or Twitter don't make videos or tweets for the future before the official release and was addressing it so people don't have their YT videos taken down among the other reasons. 

There's no point to this thread despite the good intention, it should just get closed.
Well notifying people to not share content before official release is good, but it may not need a whole thread. the WBO wont show it on their front page or anything, so idk. I guess we just get the reminder out to people now, so we dont have to deal with it later. It certainly wont stop people from sharing leaks here, but mainly for people making videos on beyblade leaks here so their channels dont get taken down.