ARTISTS NEEDED! Beyblade: Battle Royale. Fan manga

Looks Awsome! Random question, is the schedule on discord the one we are using?
(Jun. 16, 2019  2:18 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2019  4:54 PM)blitzflare Wrote: Sorry ,it said dt2000 wanted me to finish and I thought it was for me .ultimate master can take my drawings and put them into their work maybe ?
Yeah, definitely. Can you draw kei's bey on some clearer paper? I need to scan it to put it in the manga.
Okay, any other beys to draw ?
(Jun. 16, 2019  3:49 AM)blitzflare Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  2:18 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Yeah, definitely. Can you draw kei's bey on some clearer paper? I need to scan it to put it in the manga.
Okay, any other beys to draw ?

Can you draw an upgraded bahumut?

(Jun. 16, 2019  2:33 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Looks Awsome! Random question, is the schedule on discord the one we are using?

Yes!
Dread bahumut or a new bahumut
(Jun. 16, 2019  8:34 AM)blitzflare Wrote: Dread bahumut or a new bahumut

A new one
Ok, so I drew a rough picture on what I want to make Menace Cherufe look like. The image is sideways, so just tilt your head a little to see it. If my character gets added, you can change what the layer looks like.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AH3-_cR...yWiOA/view
(Jun. 16, 2019  7:42 PM)exdeft Wrote: Ok, so I drew a rough picture on what I want to make Menace Cherufe look like. The image is sideways, so just tilt your head a little to see it. If my character gets added, you can change what the layer looks like.

You need to make the file public
(Jun. 16, 2019  7:42 PM)exdeft Wrote: Ok, so I drew a rough picture on what I want to make Menace Cherufe look like. The image is sideways, so just tilt your head a little to see it. If my character gets added, you can change what the layer looks like.

Can't see it dude
im sorry to send it so late i forgot to send it  last night.
I'll get to drawing a new bahamut this afternoon.

view

view

(Jun. 16, 2019  9:10 PM)exdeft Wrote: Fixed it https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AH3-_cR...sp=sharing

Is this a attack type ?, this guy looks like it might be really good at jumping attacks.
the driver is off center and round but has a new name which means it might have a gimmick similar to quake or operate.
the forge disc is sharp and square like meaning its good for attacks and friction jumps but is bad for scraps
the layer is round but rough on certain parts meaning it could be for a balance layer.

GOOD!

(Jun. 17, 2019  6:46 AM)blitzflare Wrote: im sorry to send it so late i forgot to send it  last night.
I'll get to drawing a new bahamut this afternoon.

view

view

(Jun. 16, 2019  9:10 PM)exdeft Wrote: Fixed it https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AH3-_cR...sp=sharing

Is this a attack type ?, this guy looks like it might be really good at jumping attacks.
the driver is off center and round but has a new name which means it might have a gimmick similar to quake or operate.
the forge disc is sharp and square like meaning its good for attacks and friction jumps but is bad for scraps
the layer is round but rough on certain parts meaning it could be for a balance layer.

GOOD!

Yes, its an attack type, the driver is good for jumping attacks, the disc isn't good for scraps, the layer kinda does look like balance layer even though its kind of inspired by Deathsytcher. Also, there is a gimmick that I didn't draw out because i thought it would be too confusing.
I need to work on timing, but I finished  it
PLAGUE BAHAMUT

view
(Jun. 20, 2019  9:57 AM)blitzflare Wrote: I need to work on timing, but I finished  it
PLAGUE BAHAMUT

view

The Bahamut in the story is Galvanic Bahamut, not Plague
(Jun. 20, 2019  9:03 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  9:57 AM)blitzflare Wrote: I need to work on timing, but I finished  it
PLAGUE BAHAMUT

view

The Bahamut in the story is Galvanic Bahamut, not Plague

Oh , now I remember why I drew thunder on it
Isn’t the first chapter supposed to be released today?
(Jun. 22, 2019  11:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Isn’t the first chapter supposed to be released today?

Nope, it’s the 29th. 7 more days
(Jun. 15, 2019  4:52 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: June 22nd - Ch.1 - Writer: @mr guydudeface Artist: @UltimateMasterWBO                                                          June 29th - Ch.2 - Writer: @Sir Supersonik Artist: @Hungry                                                                                    July 6th - Ch.3 - Writer: boigamer95 Artist: Blitzflare
July 13 - Ch.4 - Writer: CheetoBlader  Artist: boogie
July 20 - Ch.5 - Writer: @ducktapehero  Artist: @UltimateMasterWBO Artist
July 27th - Ch.6 - Writer: @mr guydudeface Artist: @UltimateMasterWBO    
August 3rd - Ch.7 - Writer: @Sir Supersonik Artist: @Hungry
August 10th - Cb.8 - Writer: boigamer95 Artist: Blitzflare
August 17th - Ch. 9 - Writer: @#Fafnir  Artist: boogie
August 24th - Ch. 10 - @everyone
August 31st - Ch. 10 part 2 @everyone

If there are any conflicts please tell me.

This is FINAL. Help is appreciated but not necessary.

(Jun. 23, 2019  1:06 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  11:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Isn’t the first chapter supposed to be released today?

Nope, it’s the 29th. 7 more days

The post I quoted says otherwise. Was this something in Discord that I missed?
(Jun. 23, 2019  4:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2019  4:52 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: June 22nd - Ch.1 - Writer: @mr guydudeface Artist: @UltimateMasterWBO                                                          June 29th - Ch.2 - Writer: @Sir Supersonik Artist: @Hungry                                                                                    July 6th - Ch.3 - Writer: boigamer95 Artist: Blitzflare
July 13 - Ch.4 - Writer: CheetoBlader  Artist: boogie
July 20 - Ch.5 - Writer: @ducktapehero  Artist: @UltimateMasterWBO Artist
July 27th - Ch.6 - Writer: @mr guydudeface Artist: @UltimateMasterWBO    
August 3rd - Ch.7 - Writer: @Sir Supersonik Artist: @Hungry
August 10th - Cb.8 - Writer: boigamer95 Artist: Blitzflare
August 17th - Ch. 9 - Writer: @#Fafnir  Artist: boogie
August 24th - Ch. 10 - @everyone
August 31st - Ch. 10 part 2 @everyone

If there are any conflicts please tell me.

This is FINAL. Help is appreciated but not necessary.

(Jun. 23, 2019  1:06 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Nope, it’s the 29th. 7 more days

The post I quoted says otherwise. Was this something in Discord that I missed?

No, I just misread it, it isn't completed yet, because our artists' personal lives were getting in the way
Hello. I'm really sorry, but i have to resign from drawing in the manga. I really did want to help, but i have too much stuff going on and i don't think i'll keep up with the schedule. I'm very sorry to do this.
WE NEED ARTISTS FOR THE MANGA! Please post a picture of something  related to Beyblade and ji the discord. YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU DONT JOIN THE DISCORD. https://discord.gg/YJxeUf4
(Jun. 30, 2019  3:25 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: WE NEED ARTISTS FOR THE MANGA! Please post a picture of something  related to Beyblade and ji the discord. YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU DONT JOIN THE DISCORD.

What about me?
(Jun. 30, 2019  3:25 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2019  3:25 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: WE NEED ARTISTS FOR THE MANGA! Please post a picture of something  related to Beyblade and ji the discord. YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU DONT JOIN THE DISCORD.

What about me?

You're good
(Jun. 30, 2019  3:29 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2019  3:25 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What about me?

You're good
Who’s my partner?
(Jun. 30, 2019  3:29 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2019  3:29 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: You're good
Who’s my partner?

Partner?